Hi Girl! Exist some mods and props out there with animations, is not precisely a unique big mod as WickedWhims. Is a contribution by many authors. Now I'm working on a BDSM Club Pack Stuff. Nothing complicated with scripts, only clothing, accessories and furnitures. Here is a list of things that maybe you want.

Hi Girl! Exist some mods and props out there with animations, is not precisely a unique big mod as WickedWhims. Is a contribution by many authors. Now I'm working on a BDSM Club Pack Stuff. Nothing complicated with scripts, only clothing, accessories and furnitures. Here is a list of things that maybe you want.

Hi boy! 

Oh! cool! Did you make those accessories?

Your Signature tells that you are on Patreon. If you can do a good Femdom stuff for this game I can give you a lot of money

Hi. I'm a girl too.This models from Illusion Room and the Bunben Chair are not mine, they are convertions from Xnalara. for that reason they are not on my Patreon page. But recently I have more time and I'm making only new stuff with models and textures made by me as my nipple accessory set.  If you want support me on my patreon page it will be nice, but is your election. ;)

Hi. I'm a girl too.This models from Illusion Room and the Bunben Chair are not mine, they are convertions from Xnalara. for that reason they are not on my Patreon page. But recently I have more time and I'm making only new stuff with models and textures made by me as my nipple accessory set.  If you want support me on my patreon page it will be nice, but is your election. ;)

Oh cool! another girl here! Sometimes I feel me alone surrounded by so many men!   :P

I will check your page, gurl! 

I would like to see more BDSM stuff for the sims 4 also. Maybe even throw in some Gor as well. haha Gor in Sims, now wouldn't that be something? lol

There are not Mods of gore here for this game? :(  

Oh cool! another girl here! Sometimes I feel me alone surrounded by so many men!   :P

I would like to see more BDSM stuff for the sims 4 also. Maybe even throw in some Gor as well. haha Gor in Sims, now wouldn't that be something? lol

He was referring to a Fantasy book series called Gor with lots of slave girls being abused.

However if you are looking for gore, a good place to start is look up Praline Sims Pale Secret set. Lots of blood lots of gore. But really there are a ton of mods out there for blood, bruises, dirt... post-1899522-0-50660700-1500152912_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-39882100-1500152919_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-91574900-1500152925_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-85287900-1500152931_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-33321500-1500152938_thumb.png Just a matter of searching them out since I have found none of this sort of thing on loverslab.

The only thing I have had a hard time finding are brands whip marks crop marks ect. It's possible my expections are too dark.

In fact, I officially request brands, whip marks, crop marks stuff like that.

He was referring to a Fantasy book series called Gor with lots of slave girls being abused.

However if you are looking for gore, a good place to start is look up Praline Sims Pale Secret set. Lots of blood lots of gore. But really there are a ton of mods out there for blood, bruises, dirt... attachicon.gif07-05-17_4-38-14 PM.pngattachicon.gif07-06-17_1-09-32 AM.pngattachicon.gif07-06-17_8-48-30 PM.pngattachicon.gif07-06-17_12-16-51 AM.pngattachicon.gif07-12-17_8-56-25 PM.png Just a matter of searching them out since I have found none of this sort of thing on loverslab.

The only thing I have had a hard time finding are brands whip marks crop marks ect. It's possible my expections are too dark.

That is for The Sims 3?

But the blood does not serve of anything by itself, it even looks ridiculous if the blood does not have an effect, that's what I mean. It is not just adding blood by adding it

However if you are looking for gore, a good place to start is look up Praline Sims Pale Secret set. Lots of blood lots of gore. But really there are a ton of mods out there for blood, bruises, dirt... attachicon.gif07-05-17_4-38-14 PM.pngattachicon.gif07-06-17_1-09-32 AM.pngattachicon.gif07-06-17_8-48-30 PM.pngattachicon.gif07-06-17_12-16-51 AM.pngattachicon.gif07-12-17_8-56-25 PM.png Just a matter of searching them out since I have found none of this sort of thing on loverslab.

That is for The Sims 3?

But the blood does not serve of anything by itself, it even looks ridiculous if the blood does not have an effect, that's what I mean. It is not just adding blood by adding it

No thats all for sims 4. The only effect it adds for me is for the sake of my narrative. The Extreme Violence mod is really the only gory mod out there that includes actions and consequences. Its a shame there arent more mods like it.

That is for The Sims 3?

No thats all for sims 4. The only effect it adds for me is for the sake of my narrative. The Extreme Violence mod is really the only gory mod out there that includes actions and consequences. Its a shame there arent more mods like it.

Is this Mod?

http://modthesims.info/d/586477

Or is another one? 

Oh, so the last version is 1.4 but there you can only download version 1.3?

Which Mod is better? This  http://modthesims.info/d/586477   or the one from the video?

Hmmm ... With the Mod of the video installed the Sims can die in conversations that I can not control or not?

Thanks. 

dramatic gamer updating violence mod to 1.4 soon, with new interactions, stalking and reputation system. your actions will have consequences. you can only download 1.3 atm

Another girl here too :)

I have some stuffz too

leg cuffs

Blindfold

RidingBit

GimpMask

BallGag

Oh! great! Another girl here!  :)

It seems that the girls here have a dirtier mind than men! That's great!  

Great content! Thanks!

And this looks great too! how does it work?

http://juliejsadult18sims234cc.blogspot.mx/2016/05/sims-3-gnd-strap-on.html

That strap on works with the Sims 3 sex animations. It's clothing, couldn't get an accessopry version to work  :)

Oh, so the last version is 1.4 but there you can only download version 1.3?

Which Mod is better? This  http://modthesims.info/d/586477   or the one from the video?

Hmmm ... With the Mod of the video installed the Sims can die in conversations that I can not control or not?

Thanks. 

dramatic gamer updating violence mod to 1.4 soon, with new interactions, stalking and reputation system. your actions will have consequences. you can only download 1.3 atm

I tried the chaos mod ... it's very good!  :P

The only thing that disappointed me was to strip the Sims of clothing by force, I expected something better for that feature.

Another girl here too :)

I have some stuffz too

leg cuffs

Blindfold

RidingBit

GimpMask

BallGag

Oh! great! Another girl here!  :)

It seems that the girls here have a dirtier mind than men! That's great!  

Great content! Thanks!

And this looks great too! how does it work?

http://juliejsadult18sims234cc.blogspot.mx/2016/05/sims-3-gnd-strap-on.html

That strap on works with the Sims 3 sex animations. It's clothing, couldn't get an accessopry version to work  :)

Oh. So the strap-on does not work on The Sims 4?

And guys think they're the only ones that have to clear their search history...

I think I just want to see some original animations. So many are just to similar!

Some animations like the ones suggested could do some good.

-APG

And guys think they're the only ones that have to clear their search history...

I think I just want to see some original animations. So many are just to similar!

Some animations like the ones suggested could do some good.

-APG

Too similar and too softcore.