what license do the animations have?

3blake7

Zaz is fully creative commons, He allows all his anims and meshes to be used and reused.

But if you do please give credits.

SexLab uses animations from various authors, some are in the public domain according to the creators.

Be aware that a few anims from SLAL are NOT free to be reused in case you want to make money.

If i understand the first sentence right it just movie clip ?? if so make sure to at least credit the authors of the animations you used to create your movie clip, if you plan on selling animations themselves separately then no. Animations are copyrighted under 3dmax and blender license for each individual author. you have to first contact them.

Thanks for the replies. I've been thinking about buying a couple more cameras and doing 3-d motion capture. Blender can do it with an addon.

It's a lot of work and anyway I can reduce the workload is a bonus.

On another note, I hope SKSE 64 comes out, I've already switched over to SSE and it is much more stable and I can crank up the ENB a lot more without it becoming unplayable. No updates in awhile though, not looking good. 

Archived