Sexout patch for Vulpine Race.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61931/?

This is a good mod but the mouths during oral don't open...

And a sheath style penis for male would be nice.

__List of things this mod needs__

~male bodies.

~female textures for the other fox types.

~mouth patch for oral animations in sexout.

~animated tail fix so the tail wont clip through sex partner..

~hermaphrodite sex for those who like it all.

~custome mask and helmets.

__List of things I think would make it better__

~Heat cycle using sexout pregancy once fertility and lust reach a certin level you gain heat stat in witch animals like the dog wont attack instead try to rape you...

~crawling on all fours for crouching....you could also have sex if couching near a dog..

Seconded. I just got back into playing FNV thanks to this mod, and I'm having a blast. Didn't intend to pick out Sexout so far, but I may change my mind in the near future, in which case if the mouths do indeed fail to open during anims, it would be good to have a patch. Normal expressions/phonemes work just fine when talking to a Vulpine NPC, so maybe it's a problem with the system SO uses to trigger the "open mouth" expression? Though I don't really know how it works.

Also agreed, it would be nice to have a sheath for males. Right now they don't have any textures for the standard Robert bits either, so whenever a character is naked, they have human textures and it obviously looks bad. At least matching textures for the human bits would be enough.

Females could use some work too. None of them have actual textured bits except for the Red subrace (whose assets come from one of the old Fox Race mods, and that's why they have them) and the Corrupted/FEV one (which has some glow lines at the nipples and so that hint at said parts being there, but that's it). They don't even look like they are there but covered in fur, they simply do not exist.

BTW, perhaps you should have included the name of the race in the title, i.e. "Sexout patch for Vulpine Race" or something like that, so anyone that may know of/be interested in the race can find this thread easily and thus increase the chances of this being made at some point  :shy:.

Seconded. I just got back into playing FNV thanks to this mod, and I'm having a blast. Didn't intend to pick out Sexout so far, but I may change my mind in the near future, in which case if the mouths do indeed fail to open during anims, it would be good to have a patch. Normal expressions/phonemes work just fine when talking to a Vulpine NPC, so maybe it's a problem with the system SO uses to trigger the "open mouth" expression? Though I don't really know how it works.

Also agreed, it would be nice to have a sheath for males. Right now they don't have any textures for the standard Robert bits either, so whenever a character is naked, they have human textures and it obviously looks bad. At least matching textures for the human bits would be enough.

Females could use some work too. None of them have actual textured bits except for the Red subrace (whose assets come from one of the old Fox Race mods, and that's why they have them) and the Corrupted/FEV one (which has some glow lines at the nipples and so that hint at said parts being there, but that's it). They don't even look like they are there but covered in fur, they simply do not exist.

BTW, perhaps you should have included the name of the race in the title, i.e. "Sexout patch for Vulpine Race" or something like that, so anyone that may know of/be interested in the race can find this thread easily and thus increase the chances of this being made at some point :shy:.

i fixed it also i might edit the female textures using gimp...i also want to make the niples on the red fox a little brighter.

Archived