Just wants to know, are pets animations in any demand at all?

I'd love to see an over-the-top horse animation like AnimoPron did with his Lara Croft x Horse video. The horse cock goes straight through her body and out her mouth (in a non-gore manner)

that's a really nice idea, as i don't have much idea for horses. thanks!

A saddle built using sybian resources adds new animation opportunities. I read something earlier about some sex toy resources available and this came to mind.

A few dogs in some of my games get lucky, but I really haven't been motivated to become a horse owner yet. Not sure if a Unicorn could be singled out for animations, but that horn sure gives one ideas.

So, yeah, I'd be interested in new opportunities for digital deviant displays. 

• 2 weeks later...

Um maybe a dog/horse giving fellatio? (I don't remember if there where any) Like licking dicks, pussies, boobs? Animal to human.

I guess there is no chance to have sex with cats.

yea as ^ said mike24 did horsey bj's

cats I suggested that ages ago and I got shut down :(

• 2 weeks later...

I would absolutely love to see more things with pets. Like more options for pets to initiate instances. Pet on sim, pet on pet, that kind of thing. Animations for pet on pet woohoo that isn't restricted to a doghouse or horse stall would be good, too. And the deer! There should be stuff for the wild deer running around...

Archived