Looking for Mayan Temple at Lake Ilinalta Mod...

I've been playing Skyrim with the latest Tropical Skyrim version installed, the Enchanced version hosted on the Nexus, and I thought that a certain mod would go perfect with it. Namely, the Mayan Temple at Lake Ilinalta. It basically added a Mayan pyramid on an island on the lake, basically south of Riverwood. It looked super interesting, but for some reason it seems to have vanished from the Nexus. So I was wondering if anyone here had any alternate links to it. Not sure if it was hosted on any other sites... I did a google search for it but all the links I did find just seemed to link back to the Nexus, where the mod is no longer available. Also...

Does anyone know where I could find a mod called Legion for Skyrim... it adds a Wild West-themed town to the game. I myself am not all that interested in it, but someone very dear to me has been looking for it and was sad that it also does not seem to be available at present on the Nexus. So, I thought I would throw out a request for that too whilst I was at it.

Thanks in advance! :)

Archived