Custom Body, Skin, Clothes & Armor for every race

Hi!

I'm creating one mod that will give a custom body skin clothes and armor for almost all races, so I'm wondering if ppl would want that also.

It will not be a drop and play mod, in first place there are no permissions and the final size of the mod (ready to play) when finished will be around 5Gb, meaning it will have requirements.

I already have the body and skin part finished and working, also have the .xml files ready to make bodyslide put all body clothes and armor meshes in the right folders, the goal is the new body but for now i'm working with remodeled armor by CT77.

I still need to talk with Ousnius or Caliente about textures permission but I believe that will not be one issue.

Why I'm creating this mod?

I already had created this mod in Oldrim, (unfortunately I loose everything in one HDD crash) and in that game I had CBBE UNP UNPB and LadyBody all working together on different races and it's that type of variety that I'm seeking again hopefully with the new body to come for Bodyslide.

So, would people want me to release this?

So your mod will give a different custom body for each race?  Sounds interesting.  I'm already using Remodelled Armor but if you're integrating that as well that would be great.  I assume you're planning to update it for the new CBBE when that comes out as well?

So your mod will give a different custom body for each race?  Sounds interesting.  I'm already using Remodelled Armor but if you're integrating that as well that would be great.  I assume you're planning to update it for the new CBBE when that comes out as well?

Yes for everything.

It's taking a bit more time because time and I'm not english, also don't have permissions to release in working condition, so I have to explain a lot of steps to install properly.

Yes for everything.

It's taking a bit more time because time and I'm not english, also don't have permissions to release in working condition, so I have to explain a lot of steps to install properly.

Maybe you are making the thing more complicated than it needs to be?

I started something similar, based on CBBE, and all that is required is the ESP plugin and bunch of "SliderSets" XML files.

The ESP plugin contains the neccessary edits, and the SliderSet files are used to build the bodies/outfits from Outfit Studio, using the ShapeData bundled with the OS (or ShapeData from some other mod - in which case a different set of SliderSets files is required).

That way no special permissions should be neccessary, because both the ESP and the SliderSets files would be made by you.

The user will simply build the outfits/bodies in OutfitStudio, using the SliderSets you provided (so the NIFs get properly named and placed into correct paths as expected by the ESP).

The choice of textures is completely up to the user - its up to them which textures they use and where they get them from, all they need to do is to place them into correct folders according to the paths used by the skin TextureSets defined in the ESP plugin - this is the only part that requires some "instructions" telling the user where each race's body textures go and how should they be named.

Maybe you are making the thing more complicated than it needs to be?

I started something similar, based on CBBE, and all that is required is the ESP plugin and bunch of "SliderSets" XML files.

The ESP plugin contains the neccessary edits, and the SliderSet files are used to build the bodies/outfits from Outfit Studio, using the ShapeData bundled with the OS (or ShapeData from some other mod - in which case a different set of SliderSets files is required).

That way no special permissions should be neccessary, because both the ESP and the SliderSets files would be made by you.

The user will simply build the outfits/bodies in OutfitStudio, using the SliderSets you provided (so the NIFs get properly named and placed into correct paths as expected by the ESP).

The choice of textures is completely up to the user - its up to them which textures they use and where they get them from, all they need to do is to place them into correct folders according to the paths used by the skin TextureSets defined in the ESP plugin - this is the only part that requires some "instructions" telling the user where each race's body textures go and how should they be named.

:lol: I was complicating but I'm glad I was complicating, during this process I simplified the installation process even for my self :P

When I was making this mod for Oldrim the xedit had one copy function that I can't find

I could copy (in my case) the entire armature section in one form id to another
Is this a missing function in sseedit or am I overlooking something?

post-75303-0-76067100-1500332148_thumb.jpg

Archived