View File

Aradia Cross Armor HDT-CBBE-Converion

Hello this was a personal project , let me know in the comment section if this works or if you simply like it

'' ARRRR its such a great Armor mod what a shame nobody made it for CBBE .. So had I to do it ! ''

Installation :
should work with Nexus Mod Manager if not install it manually

Its craft able under Iron section or simple add it via consule

This Armor Conversion has Breast Physic + High Heel system and full HDT support , + 4k Textures
, it works with the current CBBE version and Bodyslider ( Bodyslidersupport )

you don't need the original armor you just need this file .

I am using CBBE Body with Demoniac 8K Body and Face Textures in the screenshots

If you have problems with the the screenshots press ''CONTROL RIGHT'' and Zoom out with your mouse

All Creadit goes to the original creator Aradia , and to arison_c

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/13/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended // High Heel System // Sky UI //Calientes Body// HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE Edition
  • Special Edition Compatible

Looks good in game and everything seems to be rigged up fine, although I didn't test any extreme bodies, but there should be no space between "CalienteTools" in the data files. I thought I was going mad for a couple of minutes when I couldn't find the sliders in BodySlide. Aside from that really nice conversion.

Looks good in game and everything seems to be rigged up fine, although I didn't test any extreme bodies, but there should be no space between "CalienteTools" in the data files. I thought I was going mad for a couple of minutes when I couldn't find the sliders in BodySlide. Aside from that really nice conversion.

Is the Hight Heel system working too cause i had to redone the whole feet section to convert this from UNP to CBBE ? on me its working fine just want to know before i change it in  offical version

there seams to be a small prob with the bodyslidedata when you install it over nmm:

the folder "Caliente Tools" should be named "CalienteTools" because this is the foldername how bodyslide installs it, the onyl thing i have found so far that needs a bit adaption

Hello,

Beautiful armor!  Love the shoes!

The armor is now visible in the bodyslide, and the bodyslide works.

Two thoughts:

I am playing on a 2k monitor, with about 180 mods. When I equip the body armor in the latest SkyUI menu, it takes about 10 seconds to appear on my body and register in the menu.  The gloves and shoes take about 2 seconds each. Other 2k armors do not have that issue.  One time, after reducing my arousal level :blush: , the game froze in the middle of auto-redressing.  I rebooted and continued.  I found that undressing/dressing before and after my 'session' does not freeze the system.

I was wondering if that was because the high res had to compress so much for my system.  Is it possible to make a 2k or 1k version for us lower res users?

Also....100+ armor points for each piece? Isn't that a little, pun intended, overkill?  If you don't change that, I'll still wear it. My girl just escaped from Helgen, made it to Riverwood, crafted the armor, and now she's still inexperienced, but super sexy, and pretty invincible, too!  But I love the look, the fit, and the shoes!

Your frist thought is no issue some High Res Armors have  this little freeze i am playing on  with 4-8K textures even on my game it takes around 2 -3 secs to equit the body armor  . ( yours maybe takes a bit longer  because your useing a 2 K monitor and maybe have a bit weaker system )

i can only give you the advise while equip or unequip the armor don't touch anything  xDD   ,

and Aradia made ´just made a 4 k version  of this armor

And I can not change any armor stats because i am just converting armors for Caliente , i just know how to work with the bodyslider but not how to create them .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...