Schlongs of Skyrim, Crashing Randomly

BuleCurger

The title says it all. I have this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19037-schlongs-of-skyrim-futa-version-chsbhc-cbbe-discussion/  Currently Installed.

These are the other mods I have installed:

rWAOsxf.png

Does anyone have an idea of what could be going wrong?

EDIT: I've found it's not specifically removing clothing, It's just random. I have a hunch it may have something to do with SkyUI, but I'm not sure.

Second Edit: I did some experimenting and the only thing I could find is that it crashed when Inventory/map/levelup/magic screen, when using the Erection spell, and just in game. any help would be appreciated.

Your skeleton is getting overwritten. XPMSE needs to be loading after SOS.

Unless specifically stated otherwise by a certain mod(s), nothing should overwrite your skeleton. Period.

at the current moment, I do have my skeleton loaded after SOS, and the problem is continuing. On top of that, now it's telling me I don't have a skeleton compatible with SOS (It worked fine before). 

Update: got it working again, the only pattern I can notice is that It crashed when I open any menu. Pause screen, inventory screen, and even the Race Menu. I'm sorry if my frequent posting is making it hard to find issues, but I honestly have no idea what's happening with my game and I'm just trying to provide as much information as possible.

Archived