Skyrim Mod Configuration question

I have a question.

I haven't made a papyrus thingy because it isn't necessarily a bug, I just want to clear this up first if possible.

I am new to the mod configuration tab in Skyrim - the sexlab instructions told me to click 'install', close all tabs, hold still and wait a few minutes. But, I can't see any progress to tell me whether it's even actually installing - it's my first time using it, so I don't really understand it. Sorry for being a noob, I hope someone can help.

Is this normal and I just have to wait for it to eventually update me on the installation? Or has something gone wrong?

Thank you!

Yes, this may take some time up to several minutes real time, depends on your system. You should see some progress after a while in the left upper corner, something like "character animations installed". There are several of those, don't touch anything until it says "Sexlab ready!" (or "finished!"? Anyways, it's quite clear when it's really finished). I know it's boring, but it's really better you just watch until it's finished. And even before starting the installation, wait some time. Most mods will install right away after starting the game, and if there are too much installing at once this process might break. That's why you have to hit that button for sexlab.

Archived