I've tried reinstalling the mod and I also went into MCM and switched to third person view a few times, since they say this can solve this type of issues, but it doesn't work :/

Do you have Sexlab Aroused?  If not, it won't show up, it's under the known issues in the Creature Framework info page.

Honestly, follow the guide here EXACTLY: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I've tried reinstalling the mod and I also went into MCM and switched to third person view a few times, since they say this can solve this type of issues, but it doesn't work :/

Do you have Sexlab Aroused?  If not, it won't show up, it's under the known issues in the Creature Framework info page.

Honestly, follow the guide here EXACTLY: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I do have it installed, however, I'm going to try to reinstall it since it worked before with other problems.

Btw, I would follow the guide if only the download times weren't painfully slow and won't even complete (the download ""completes"" before it reaches the intended size and the 7z/zip/rar file is corrupt as a result)

I do have it installed, however, I'm going to try to reinstall it since it worked before with other problems.

Btw, I would follow the guide if only the download times weren't painfully slow and won't even complete (the download ""completes"" before it reaches the intended size and the 7z/zip/rar file is corrupt as a result)

Here is the text-only version.  The full version has screenshots and nice references.

https://pastebin.com/EgLCVWkt

Here is the text-only version.  The full version has screenshots and nice references.

I did a full reinstall of everything but it still didn't work. Then, I searched on Google and I found out that I just had to open the console and execute this command:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

and now it works ._.

• 3 months later...

I did a full reinstall of everything but it still didn't work. Then, I searched on Google and I found out that I just had to open the console and execute this command:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

and now it works ._.

I tried that and it didn't work...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hey, i had the same problem, i did every step to try to make cf show in mcm but didn`t work. the problem is: you need to start a new game :frown: so if u're trying to make him show in a old save game, well i guess that this'll not happen

i'm still trying to make it work on my main save game btw

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

when everything is properly installed and your Creature Framework shows on a new game but you still want it on your other one.

-Make sure it loads on a new game and Quit the Game to Desktop

- Disable the CreatureFramework. (any dependancies should whine about missing master, disregard.)

- Launch the game and load the save file you want your CF on.

- Open console->coc qasmoke  hit enter

- Create a new save file and Quit the Game to Desktop

-Download/Install/Launch Fallrim Tool

-Select your latest hard save

-Clean your save and save it as something new(you do not need to control+f5 while cleaning)

- Enable your Creature Framework (make sure all your metadata are correct in loot)

-Launch the game, select Load->All Saves->something new

-Wait like 6 seconds while checking the upper left corner of your screen. 

- Be happy

-You may now coc back to whiterun and save.

Here's a fix that I figured out:

First make sure that you have loaded a game with CF enabled and that you don't get the error "API refrence missing".

If CF just doesn't show up in MCM try this:

- Make a clean save of your current game (The one where CF is not working).

- Open this save in Fallrim Tool.

- Search / filter for "CreatureFramework".

- Open the "Plugins (ESP & ESM)" Folder

- Rightclick the "CreatureFramework.esm".

- Select "Delete plugin script instances" and confirm.

- Give it a fancy-ass name and save it.

- Reopen Skyrim and load your cleaned save.

"Creatureframework installed" should appear in the top left corner. (Wait a couple seconds for it to show up in MCM)

GL HF

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2019 at 2:39 PM, Lucky2114 said:

First make sure that you have loaded a game with CF enabled and that you don't get the error "API refrence missing".

"Creatureframework installed" should appear in the top left corner. (Wait a couple seconds for it to show up in MCM)

GL HF

You are a god among mortals. Also had to run "setStage ski_configManagerInstance 1". Thanks so much.

• 6 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 3:39 PM, Lucky2114 said:

GL HF

Thank you!!

Bumping this so more people will see

• 5 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 2:39 PM, Lucky2114 said:

GL HF

THANK YOU i just about given up hope 

• 9 months later...
On 20/04/2020 at 8:35 AM, sdday1 said:

THANK YOU i just about given up hope 

On 27/02/2019 at 4:39 AM, Lucky2114 said:

GL HF

Bruh your a genius 

• 1 month later...

CREATURE FRAMEWORK DISABLE OSA UI

that have fixed the problem of creature framework for sure but it has also made another problem . in the modified save i dont have anymore OSA (i cant open the ui with default key "enter of numpad" but in the old save it still work , i have even try to change load order but still difference betwen the saves
if someone know how i can make work the 2 mods and can help it will be really good thanks.

• 7 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 9:39 PM, Lucky2114 said:

GL HF

You're a legend, my dude. I've been playing this game without being able to acces that menu for days XD

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 12:39 PM, Lucky2114 said:

GL HF

Sorry for bumping, but have to say thank you for this.  I've been wanting to get this working for a very long time, and this worked perfectly.  Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2019 at 3:39 PM, Lucky2114 said:

GL HF

Still a GREAT Help... Worked for me.... 2022...

• 3 months later...
On 2/27/2019 at 7:39 AM, Lucky2114 said:

GL HF

Out of everything on the net about this problem, this solution fixed the problem.