I'll be back when this awful pop-up is removed

chajapa

I keep getting a pop-up that must be dismissed, about net neutrality. 

It wants my name, phone number, and mailing address.

Installed by Cloudflare (or something like that)

I'll keep checking, and working on my mod, but that add it so damned annoying, I'll wait until it's gone before I post or upload here any more

Thanks

Net neutrality is a serious thing.

And people are just ignoring what is going on.

The popup will happen for each user only once (if cookies for LLab are NOT disabled.)

I keep getting a pop-up that must be dismissed, about net neutrality. 

It wants my name, phone number, and mailing address.

Installed by Cloudflare (or something like that)

I'll keep checking, and working on my mod, but that add it so damned annoying, I'll wait until it's gone before I post or upload here any more

Thanks

When this site is gone because of "politically objectionable content" or because it's not a pay site with subscription money going to some media company, where exactly do you think you're going to host your shit or get advice on the rather myriad things about modding you haven't a clue how to manage, as you've been doing for the last three years.

I am American. And I apologize if I stirred something up. The popup happened every page load like 6 or 7 times and I got ticked off. 

And before you go getting all judgmental on me, I have supported net neutrality with cash donations, lobbying legislators, and a lot of other means. 

It wasn't what the ad was FOR that ticked me off. It was an intrusive pop-up that ticked me off. I merely stated what I knew of the content to help get an explanation which has now happened. (Thank you, Ashal)

It seems to have stopped.

And, 27X, your comment was both rude and offensive. This site helps a LOT of people learn how to do more than than they could do before. I am happy to say that at almost 65 years old, I am still learning. I have often stated that I'm not a coder, yet here I am making at least SOME kind of contribution to the content on this site (albeit with an awful lot of help...which I acknowledge gratefully). I am absolutely certain that I could learn a lot from you, but I am equally certain you could learn a lot from me.

have a nice day

Good on you for the popup Ashal, but somehow I think a lot of people won't want their full name, street address, and phone number anywhere near this website :P

Good on you for the popup Ashal, but somehow I think a lot of people won't want their full name, street address, and phone number anywhere near this website :P

It is just optional. Click on the bottom button and you will close for good the banner.

Archived