RimJobWorld [RJW]

semigimp

Okay I've let it run for a few in-game hours and nothing seems to break. Colonists leave their cloths on at all times and nothing evaporates. Animals still get pregnant and give birth to their respective species (which is not surprising since I didn't change anything even remotely related to that).

Just to make this clear: There's no button to make them stop stripping, they just won't do it anymore when you use this .dll.

Drop it into the RJW's Assemblies folder and overwrite when asked. If something does break, tell me and maybe I can fix things. Maybe.

attachicon.gifRJW.rar

Thanks a lot g0ring that's fixed it. Works like a charm.

I suppose no one figured out how to re-enable animal comfort prisoner rape?

Well it works for me. Got my mods in the following order:

- Monstergirls+ (Don't actually know where I got it from)

- ChildrenAndPregnancy (From Ludeon, newest version)

- RJW (From here, v1.4.4)

I can set everyone and his dog ( ;)) as a comfort prisoner.

Okay I've let it run for a few in-game hours and nothing seems to break. Colonists leave their cloths on at all times and nothing evaporates. Animals still get pregnant and give birth to their respective species (which is not surprising since I didn't change anything even remotely related to that).

Just to make this clear: There's no button to make them stop stripping, they just won't do it anymore when you use this .dll.

Drop it into the RJW's Assemblies folder and overwrite when asked. If something does break, tell me and maybe I can fix things. Maybe.

attachicon.gifRJW.rar

I am sorry for asking but I feel a little lost, is this more or less an RJW compat patch for CnP?

I am sorry for asking but I feel a little lost, is this more or less an RJW compat patch for CnP?

I'm sorry, but no.

If you drop this dll file in your RJWs Assemblies folder, pawns will stop stripping when they are the attacker. Otherwise it'll do nothing.

But as far as my experience with RJW and CnP goes, it's perfectly...ish compatible with one another. Even though animals, can not rape pawns, it works vice versa. So a human can not have a thrumbo but a thrumbo can have a human.

That said, I've not (fully) tested the whole impregnating thing with two humans but since it works with animals (even with those from monstergirls) why wouldn't it work with them too?

@g0ring. Just a thought but some people use mods like simple slavery that adds collars to pawns necks. You might want to possibly look at disabling stripping for all pawns attacker and receiver for people that use mods like that. Like I say just a thought.

CnP changes the way pawns are drawn. Do you have any mod in your list that also does that and maybe overwrites something?
Misc. MAI would be an example of that. While not causing your described behaviour, CnP totally messes up the way the MAI Pawns look (no head, body upside-down, etc.) so it sounds like it's the same issue.

Since this is the thread about RJW and your problem isn't really related to that (at least that's what I think) I guess you won't get much help here. Maybe try the CnP thread on Ludeon?

Any chance of someone making an edit/patch that turns off pregnancy for RJW? I just upgraded to 1.4 from 1.3 and I've got babies scattered everywhere. Ruins it for me personally. I have to keep using a save manager to delete the pregnancies. I don't use CnP and don't want pregnancy for RJW either. Thanks in advance if anyone can do it.

Any chance of someone making an edit/patch that turns off pregnancy for RJW? I just upgraded to 1.4 from 1.3 and I've got babies scattered everywhere. Ruins it for me personally. I have to keep using a save manager to delete the pregnancies. I don't use CnP and don't want pregnancy for RJW either. Thanks in advance if anyone can do it.

Wait, so RJW has it's own pregnancy and babys functions that are independent from CnP? What would you even need CnP for then?

@cogius. Thanks. Guess I'll use the dev console and injure all my pregnant pawns. Damn this is a harsh game lol.

@g0ring. Yes, apparently it does unless I've somehow mixed some really weird mod mash-up into my game without realising it. I don't know why both exist/are being used.

So, I think I finally installed this correctly. Not used to installing Rimworld mods manually.

Is there any way to stop non-Zoophilliac Rapists from going after animals? They seem to have a tendency to run off to the edges of the map after a caribou or something. I may have to harvest these pawns for skin and organs if they keep doing that.

I tried taking a look at the JobDriver and the JobGiver files, but Rimworld code seems a lot more abstract than CKII, and I can't make heads or tails of it,

I've noticed that female humans with the rapist trait "using" a male comfort prisoner consider THEMSELVES raped afterwards.  Seems like a bug that needs addressing.

Also, if a masochist gets raped, their opinion of their rapist goes up, but she still "blames" everybody else for allowing the rape.

@Dargaron. As far as I know, there's no way to stop it. It was a requested feature to limit the distance before Semigimp disappeared. You could tame a few animals and limit them to your home area. They should mitigate some of the distance travelled if they have closer animals to go to.

@GasBandit. Yeah, it's a known bug. If you go back a few pages StarlightG mentioned this in a message to me and did explain you can edit one of the files to nullify the mood penalty from being the rapists yet somehow also being the raped.

@Dargaron. As far as I know, there's no way to stop it. It was a requested feature to limit the distance before Semigimp disappeared. You could tame a few animals and limit them to your home area. They should mitigate some of the distance travelled if they have closer animals to go to.

@GasBandit. Yeah, it's a known bug. If you go back a few pages StarlightG mentioned this in a message to me and did explain you can edit one of the files to nullify the mood penalty from being the rapists yet somehow also being the raped.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I had planned to lock any such pawns in their rooms whenever visitors were around, since that seems like the kind of countermeasures one is supposed to take. But I can't exactly keep them indoors all the time there's an animal on the map.

Looks like operation spare parts is a go!

Hmm... having very basic problems and I can't figure out what's wrong. 

I can't seem to get this thing to load at all - tons of red error messages and it won't generate the world.

All I've got for mods are:

Core

HugsLib

Rimjobworld

ModListBackup

Here's my error log:  https://gist.github.com/8313dde7ea837746c2544d8115a7b995

I downloaded the latest version (RJW_A17_v1_4_4)  and used g0ring's fixed RJW.dll file

Halp? :s

Make contraceptives. Or cheat a whole bunch of them in.

CnP changes the way pawns are drawn. Do you have any mod in your list that also does that and maybe overwrites something?

Misc. MAI would be an example of that. While not causing your described behaviour, CnP totally messes up the way the MAI Pawns look (no head, body upside-down, etc.) so it sounds like it's the same issue.

Since this is the thread about RJW and your problem isn't really related to that (at least that's what I think) I guess you won't get much help here. Maybe try the CnP thread on Ludeon?

well, Two mods may be doing the stuff mentioned, facial stuff and/or headgear frame. I will test it.

I suppose no one figured out how to re-enable animal comfort prisoner rape?

Well it works for me. Got my mods in the following order:

- Monstergirls+ (Don't actually know where I got it from)

- ChildrenAndPregnancy (From Ludeon, newest version)

- RJW (From here, v1.4.4)

I can set everyone and his dog ( wink.png) as a comfort prisoner.

I think he means animals raping prisoners.

Does not happen anymore.

Last update for this mod (short of individually posted patches) was July 20th. Is anyone going to take over and post their own version of RJW to fix issues (like how no one ever tries to stop rapes and how a masochist while enjoying getting raped dislikes people for not stopping it) or are we just going to keep posting small patches? 

Last update for this mod (short of individually posted patches) was July 20th. Is anyone going to take over and post their own version of RJW to fix issues (like how no one ever tries to stop rapes and how a masochist while enjoying getting raped dislikes people for not stopping it) or are we just going to keep posting small patches? 

Good question. What this mod really needs is someone to totally rebuild it from the ground up but that's unlikely. This is just my opinion but I would guess the odd patch might come out but ultimately what we are all playing with is basically it.

Good question. What this mod really needs is someone to totally rebuild it from the ground up but that's unlikely. This is just my opinion but I would guess the odd patch might come out but ultimately what we are all playing with is basically it.

Sadly enough. I'm fine with how simple the mod is, as long as people fix the few issues it has. Granted, it is disappointing if no one uses this as a base to build upon. Even more so if it used some stuff from Psychology and Simple Slavery, granted dreaming at that point.

attachicon.gifRJW.rar

Could you please tell me which source files are edited? I'm trying to fix some bugs on my own branch of RJW: https://github.com/nizhuan-jjr/RJW/

If it's possible, please come to my branch and let's make some fixes together.

Archived