RimJobWorld [RJW]

semigimp

Is there a newer version of the monstergirls mod that enables them to have the new genital parts? Like breasts and anuses?

With new version of Rjw all animals have genetails via injection

if you dont - update rjw from this thread

Is there a newer version of the monstergirls mod that enables them to have the new genital parts? Like breasts and anuses?

If they are not showing up you might have to enable them in the config file found in the defs folder. Another kind poster (sorry forgot who) told me about this. Open the config file and change <show_regular_dick_and_vag>false</show_regular_dick_and_vag> to <show_regular_dick_and_vag>true</show_regular_dick_and_vag>

If they are not showing up you might have to enable them in the config file found in the defs folder. Another kind poster (sorry forgot who) told me about this. Open the config file and change <show_regular_dick_and_vag>false</show_regular_dick_and_vag> to <show_regular_dick_and_vag>true</show_regular_dick_and_vag>

Thanks friend! One more question. What do the "whore beds" do? I saw them in the config file and I'm not quite sure. Are they for comfort prisoners? Colonists? There's a lot of new stuff in here that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere yet.

Thanks friend! One more question. What do the "whore beds" do? I saw them in the config file and I'm not quite sure. Are they for comfort prisoners? Colonists? There's a lot of new stuff in here that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere yet.

Unless something has changed whore beds are not implemented yet. The button is just as a placeholder  It's something semigimp is working on.

warning throu disable animals if u use children mod as currently any animal that gets preg by human or a human by a animal will start throwing errors at 10% progress and cant give birth to anything due to the children mod not being able to process who are parents

found some isue

if you stop rapin action by presing for example draft

your pawn will lose all clothes which have been dressed

keep it in mind

Yeah, that makes sense as I'm storing the clothes in the current job.  I'll need to add them to the pawn's inventory instead.

Why would pawns even need to fully undress?

You only need to pull down your undies

Also, you can strip a comfort prisoner whenever you want, so I really don't see the point.

Does a dog said work with RJW and Monstergirls as I do not have any options to operate on monster girls for some reason. I assume it only works on vanilla animals?

No, it works with all added animals, as long as you put the patcher after everything.

Just a couple typo's I noticed.

(1) There are two cat dicks, however, the flavour text says one is a dog dick even though it is called cat dick.

(2) I've installed a hydraulic anus on a prisoner (got to get them med skills up)  but it says hydraulic vagina in the anus category so my prisoner has two hydraulic vaginas which I actually found a highly interesting idea lol especially with Japanese hentai using ass pussy a lot!

Finally not an issue but a question. Would it be possible eventually to have flavour text for animal genitalia so wolves have dog dicks, centaurs have horse penises etc etc? Not sure how hard that would be so sorry if very.

There is a patcher that adds genital to everyone, so editing that one to take into account animals can be done.

Just has to be done on a case-by-case basis.

You can just tell the game "give all dog-like creatures dog penis" because it does not know which are those. So you have to do it with lists.

found some isue

keep it in mind

Yeah, that makes sense as I'm storing the clothes in the current job.  I'll need to add them to the pawn's inventory instead.

Also, you can strip a comfort prisoner whenever you want, so I really don't see the point.

Does a dog said work with RJW and Monstergirls as I do not have any options to operate on monster girls for some reason. I assume it only works on vanilla animals?

No, it works with all added animals, as long as you put the patcher after everything.

(1) There are two cat dicks, however, the flavour text says one is a dog dick even though it is called cat dick.

(2) I've installed a hydraulic anus on a prisoner (got to get them med skills up)  but it says hydraulic vagina in the anus category so my prisoner has two hydraulic vaginas which I actually found a highly interesting idea lol especially with Japanese hentai using ass pussy a lot!

Finally not an issue but a question. Would it be possible eventually to have flavour text for animal genitalia so wolves have dog dicks, centaurs have horse penises etc etc? Not sure how hard that would be so sorry if very.

There is a patcher that adds genital to everyone, so editing that one to take into account animals can be done.

You can just tell the game "give all dog-like creatures dog penis" because it does not know which are those. So you have to do it with lists.

Oh thanks. Didn't realise there was a patch. Any chance you can point me to it? I have a couple monster girls that really need some bionics after some rough fights lol (one lost an arm to a squirrel somehow). Thanks.

Issues:

- Rapists (and pawns in general) need some sanity checks. It seems that them deciding to go rape is completely random, not connected to their sex need OR - more importantly - their partner. Pawns ignore their spouse AND comfort prisoners to go rape a fellow colonist, which causes friction.

- Some sanity check about who can rape whom - a little girl raping a big mercenary (not a comfort prisoner, so not bound?) C'mon! Age and gender should affect chances of raping someone who can fight back.

Issues:

- Rapists (and pawns in general) need some sanity checks. It seems that them deciding to go rape is completely random, not connected to their sex need OR - more importantly - their partner. Pawns ignore their spouse AND comfort prisoners to go rape a fellow colonist, which causes friction.

- Some sanity check about who can rape whom - a little girl raping a big mercenary (not a comfort prisoner, so not bound?) C'mon! Age and gender should affect chances of raping someone who can fight back.

Unless the Mercenary got no Eyes anymore, or Hands :P

There is alot which could affect chances.

Also-why would a rapist prefer to go against their partner/spouse?

Either way there may be needed several types of rapists to turn it more "realistic" -some going against strangers, some against their family etc.

Aslong there will be only one type of "rapist" id prefer it to stay random.

Just my opinion tough :)

I'm OK with the rapist trait being a negative for a colonist, a form of violence against the other pawns that's probably not desirable. I'd like it if that trait used the set {straight, gay, bisexual} from either within the mod or from other mods.

Separate issue: This mod would benefit from using HugsLib to handle settings

Instead of doing ton of sanity checks, better to keep it somewhat random, but go with social fights as a catalyst: lost = got raped. All the 'kind' people don't get involved in that anyway, if they can help it. So the way I see it: less checks and meddling with vanilla mechannics.

Is there a way to make the clothes removal optional, or perhaps a pawn option to not use comfort prisoners?

I am using a mod called simple slavery and  it uses a collar as a marker and when it removes it screws the mod up. The hygiene mod does too but i figured out a work around for that.

Also, A distance check for raping/comfort prisoners would be nice. I play with very large maps and having somebody walk to the far side and decide to turn around to do that is annoying.

It was asked (in the old thread I think) if the worked with Hardcore SK mod, and as far as I can tell it works perfectly. Also child & pregnancy and monstergirls too.

found some isue

keep it in mind

Oh thanks. Didn't realise there was a patch. Any chance you can point me to it? I have a couple monster girls that really need some bionics after some rough fights lol (one lost an arm to a squirrel somehow). Thanks.

I would also like to know where this patcher is as I was unable to find it in this thread or the other one.

Instead of doing ton of sanity checks, better to keep it somewhat random, but go with social fights as a catalyst: lost = got raped. All the 'kind' people don't get involved in that anyway, if they can help it. So the way I see it: less checks and meddling with vanilla mechannics.

Why would you want LESS checks? There needs to be some sanity to the actions and effect.

Sex and Rape should just be a random roll to happen, they should be tied to a pawns need, preferences and what's available.

So a sex act would only trigger when the sex bar near is empty.

There is a chance to fap, otherwise seek their lover/spouse.

If the lover/spouse is unwilling or unable, then seek others. Starting with comfort prisoners or other colonists matching the preferences (gay, necrophiliac, polymourous, nymphomaniac, beastiality*)

A rapist is more likely to choose comfort prisoners (or prisoners in general). He is more likely to be forceful.

What does    <comfort_prisoner_rape_mtbh_mul>1.0</comfort_prisoner_rape_mtbh_mul> do?

Issues:

Completely agree.  The problem is we're going from a fairly simplistic selection model (comfort_prisoner designation with random chance per hour) to a bunch of semi-competing alternatives (do I make love to my wife here or do I pay a visit to that good looking sheep over there, hmm).  I believe the thought trees needs to be re-written from scratch and more conditionals need to be added so that encounters make sense.  I'm planning on going back and refining/balancing things out once I get the major feature groups added.

Is there a way to make the clothes removal optional, or perhaps a pawn option to not use comfort prisoners?

I am using a mod called simple slavery and  it uses a collar as a marker and when it removes it screws the mod up. The hygiene mod does too but i figured out a work around for that.

Also, A distance check for raping/comfort prisoners would be nice. I play with very large maps and having somebody walk to the far side and decide to turn around to do that is annoying.

It was asked (in the old thread I think) if the worked with Hardcore SK mod, and as far as I can tell it works perfectly. Also child & pregnancy and monstergirls too.

I'll add a stripping disable or see if it can be made compatible with simple slavery.

New version uploaded.  Added basic beastiality trait and jobs.  Added hybrid litters for mixed species pregnancies.  Right now only the parent selection method and slider works and it sets the percentage chance that the offspring will take after their mother (lower) or their father (higher).

I just realized that the v1.4.4 version that was uploaded had a greatly accelerated pregnancy duration for debugging.  I've replaced the file but it was available to download for a few minutes so if you notice pregnancies taking less than a day you may want to re-download the v1.4.4 version.

New version uploaded.  Added basic beastiality trait and jobs.  Added hybrid litters for mixed species pregnancies.  Right now only the parent selection method and slider works and it sets the percentage chance that the offspring will take after their mother (lower) or their father (higher).

I just realized that the v1.4.4 version that was uploaded had a greatly accelerated pregnancy duration for debugging.  I've replaced the file but it was available to download for a few minutes so if you notice pregnancies taking less than a day you may want to re-download the v1.4.4 version.

I know it's strange- but "bestiality" only has one 'a' like that. Yep, it's spelled pun-appropriate for people into that sort of thing and makes the phrase "bestiality is best" an accurate way to remember the spelling.  You're Welcome ;)

Thank you Semigimp as always. I'm awaiting the other slider bar(s) tongue.png

Can you add a feature which changes that comfort prisoner don't lose their clothing (it is annoying when you designate your masochist colonist and she must always re equip). Btw. You can designate robots (hauling&cleaner... from misc) as comfort prisoner.

The mod Romance Diversified, by SeveralPuffins adds traits for sexual orientation, pawns can hook up for recreational sex, and pawns in a relationship go on dates

It would be nice to have these two mods work well together.

* The colonists undress while raping monster girls/boys, and then put their clothes back on afterwards.

* There was a change (maybe to monstergirls?) that broke scenario load-outs to start new games from EdB's Prepare Carefully mod. That change made the Forest Fairy (female version) disappear from my loadout, but I was then able to re-add her. So I'm guessing that the female forest fairy underwent some changes.

Also, when she gave birth there were two different messages posted notifying the player of the birth.

Archived