RimJobWorld [RJW]

semigimp

Found an issue with monstergirl mod .apparently when they approach a prisoner for rappin .there is no kind of interaction(the debuff that should happen to the prisoner doesn't appear and the sex meter doesnt go up for both)  ,they just stuck at their position for a second and then the monster go a way .

iam using this version of monstergirls

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/?p=1941605

was also going to mention the problem with clothes but shark already did.

Are there any errors in the debug log?

This error appear when a monster try to rape a prisoner 

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Forestfairy2727766, Job=ComfortPrisonerRapin A=Thing_Human3056171, Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at rjw.JobDriver_ComfortPrisonerRapin.<MakeNewToils>b__10_2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=rjw.JobGiver_ComfortPrisonerRape, curJob.def=ComfortPrisonerRapin, curDriver=rjw.JobDriver_ComfortPrisonerRapin

Verse.Log:Error(String)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)

Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()

Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()

Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()

Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()

Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:StartPath(LocalTargetInfo, PathEndMode)

Verse.AI.<GotoThing>c__AnonStorey4F2:<>m__7DA()

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()

Verse.Pawn:Tick()

Verse.TickList:Tick()

Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()

Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()

Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()

Verse.Root_Play:Update()

also i found this error when a colonist try to rape a prisoner 

Reserving with maxPawns > 1 and stackCount = All; this will not have a useful effect (suppressing future warnings)

Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)

Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)

Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)

rjw.JobDriver_ComfortPrisonerRapin:<MakeNewToils>b__10_2()

Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()

Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()

Edit: i dont use RimWorldChildren mod.

I'm getting the same error, with the Monstergirls and Children versions from here and the version of RJW in the OP. 

Also, just to make sure I read correctly in the last thread, for a colonist to engage in necro they need both the Rapist AND Necrophile traits?

If that's the case, is it something that can be changed in Defs, or is that something hardcoded that can't easily be removed? If possible I'd like to avoid cluttering up the traits lists to make my pawns willing to crack open a cold one, but I can always dev console them on if need be.

Found an issue with monstergirl mod .apparently when they approach a prisoner for rappin .there is no kind of interaction(the debuff that should happen to the prisoner doesn't appear and the sex meter doesnt go up for both)  ,they just stuck at their position for a second and then the monster go a way .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/?p=1941605

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Forestfairy2727766, Job=ComfortPrisonerRapin A=Thing_Human3056171, Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at rjw.JobDriver_ComfortPrisonerRapin.<MakeNewToils>b__10_2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=rjw.JobGiver_ComfortPrisonerRape, curJob.def=ComfortPrisonerRapin, curDriver=rjw.JobDriver_ComfortPrisonerRapin

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1)

Reserving with maxPawns > 1 and stackCount = All; this will not have a useful effect (suppressing future warnings)

Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)

Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)

I'm getting the same error, with the Monstergirls and Children versions from here and the version of RJW in the OP. 

Also, just to make sure I read correctly in the last thread, for a colonist to engage in necro they need both the Rapist AND Necrophile traits?

If that's the case, is it something that can be changed in Defs, or is that something hardcoded that can't easily be removed? If possible I'd like to avoid cluttering up the traits lists to make my pawns willing to crack open a cold one, but I can always dev console them on if need be.

I believe both of the above errors are fixed in the latest version (v1.4.3).  I've also cleaned up several other minor errors.

Rapist and Necrophiliac traits are independent.

• Rapists will perform random rape jobs (i.e. they do not respect the comfort_prisoner_enabled flag).
  • Necrophiliacs will perform random necro lovin jobs.

Just a couple typo's I noticed.

(1) There are two cat dicks, however, the flavour text says one is a dog dick even though it is called cat dick.

(2) I've installed a hydraulic anus on a prisoner (got to get them med skills up)  but it says hydraulic vagina in the anus category so my prisoner has two hydraulic vaginas which I actually found a highly interesting idea lol especially with Japanese hentai using ass pussy a lot!

Finally not an issue but a question. Would it be possible eventually to have flavour text for animal genitalia so wolves have dog dicks, centaurs have horse penises etc etc? Not sure how hard that would be so sorry if very.

Which version are you using?  I think those typos are fixed in the latest version (v1.4.3).

For human/animal encounters, should the offspring be based on:

1. The mother
  2. The father
  3. Random choice
  4. Something else?

How about a percentage variable defined in mod options?  With two main choices:

1. % chance to be same as mother or the father. (Parent based)

2. % chance for beast/monster genes to show over pawn genes or not. (Species based)

With the option to select which % option it uses or better yet a % chance to use one option or the other. (chance to pick Parent or Species chance options).

Simple visualization:

Mother <==%==> Father   (Parent based chance)

Beast <==%==> Pawn   (Species based chance)

Species <==%==> Parent   (chance of which of the above rolls to use) (Obviously this could be coded to only make two rolls total)

The mod options menu could even be these 3 options as Slider bars.

Yes, I perhaps have been giving this some thought since someone first suggested it over a week ago.

That seems like it would cover everything.

For human/animal encounters, should the offspring be based on:

1. The mother
  2. The father
  3. Random choice
  4. Something else?

How about a percentage variable defined in mod options?  With two main choices:

1. % chance to be same as mother or the father. (Parent based)

2. % chance for beast/monster genes to show over pawn genes or not. (Species based)

With the option to select which % option it uses or better yet a % chance to use one option or the other. (chance to pick Parent or Species chance options).

Simple visualization:

Mother <==%==> Father   (Parent based chance)

Beast <==%==> Pawn   (Species based chance)

Species <==%==> Parent   (chance of which of the above rolls to use) (Obviously this could be coded to only make two rolls total)

The mod options menu could even be these 3 options as Slider bars.

Yes, I perhaps have been giving this some thought since someone first suggested it over a week ago.

That seems like it would cover everything.

Though I'm a bit worried that the % weight between the parent method and the species method might be confusing to people.  Might be better/simpler to keep the two methods separate.

while playing around with the code to try to figure out why i always got the no rimworld chidren mod i removed the following code wouldnt compile

public override void MapGenerated(Map map) {
            Logger.Message("MapGenerated() called");
            base.MapGenerated(map);

i removed that and bamb it sees rimworld chidren again. but on the bad side animals throw error now on comfort rape

btw can u disable the debug so the log isnt spammed with messages.

while playing around with the code to try to figure out why i always got the no rimworld chidren mod i removed the following code wouldnt compile

base.MapGenerated(map);

i removed that and bamb it sees rimworld chidren again. but on the bad side animals throw error now on comfort rape

Try the latest version.

base.MapGenerated(map);

Try the latest version.

I think I figured out what's happening, we are using different versions of some library like HugsLib.

Here, try this version:  RJW_A17_v1_4_3-sidfu.7z

It's the same as the v1.4.3 I uploaded earlier but I've taken out the debug function definitions like MapGenerated() so it should work better for you.  A lot of the debug spew and animal encounters are fixed in that version as well.

Note that I have moved a lot of the source files around in order to refactor the code so it's not all in one directory so don't copy it on top of your dev version.

ill give it a try. the 1.4.3 u uploaded was same no children. let me try the version u just posted above

ok initual of the version u posted for me was same issue of no children mod.

i rebuilt it and it worked. the version u posted the dll is 128kb and when i recompiled its 140kb.

i use the hugs thats on workshop when recompiling.

note i only rebuilt it i didnt change anything

this is the dll after recompile

RJW.rar

ill give it a try. the 1.4.3 u uploaded was same no children. let me try the version u just posted above

ok initual of the version u posted for me was same issue of no children mod.

i rebuilt it and it worked. the version u posted the dll is 128kb and when i recompiled its 140kb.

i use the hugs thats on workshop when recompiling.

note i only rebuilt it i didnt change anything

this is the dll after recompile

I'm using HugsLib from the workshop as well.  My version was the release build so it should be smaller if you are building the debug configuration.

Do you have any local changes to RimWorldChildren?

I believe both of the above errors are fixed in the latest version (v1.4.3).  I've also cleaned up several other minor errors.

Rapist and Necrophiliac traits are independent.

• Rapists will perform random rape jobs (i.e. they do not respect the comfort_prisoner_enabled flag).
  • Necrophiliacs will perform random necro lovin jobs.

Just a couple typo's I noticed.

(1) There are two cat dicks, however, the flavour text says one is a dog dick even though it is called cat dick.

(2) I've installed a hydraulic anus on a prisoner (got to get them med skills up)  but it says hydraulic vagina in the anus category so my prisoner has two hydraulic vaginas which I actually found a highly interesting idea lol especially with Japanese hentai using ass pussy a lot!

Finally not an issue but a question. Would it be possible eventually to have flavour text for animal genitalia so wolves have dog dicks, centaurs have horse penises etc etc? Not sure how hard that would be so sorry if very.

Which version are you using?  I think those typos are fixed in the latest version (v1.4.3).

I'm using the current version 1.4.3. I'll try a new game later and see if its because I'm on an old save so the changes haven't shown up.

now im crashing on world generation....

crash log included

EDIT: fixed by tweaking load order

OOM crash it is a known rimworld issue

0 MB physical memory [0 MB free]. that shows the game ate all its ram before u say blah i have so and so ram rimworld is 32bit

crash log included

0 MB physical memory [0 MB free]. that shows the game ate all its ram before u say blah i have so and so ram rimworld is 32bit

had nothing to do with memory. I'm well aware of the 32bit program memory utilization limit.

look at your log 0 MB physical memory [0 MB free] stats game had no memory. that is the games aviable memory when it crashed.

How do you designate comfort prisoners now? I don't see an option in the prisoner tab?

It's not in a tab. Click on the pawn and at the bottom where the command buttons are is the option to designate them.

crash log included

had nothing to do with memory. I'm well aware of the 32bit program memory utilization limit.

look at your log 0 MB physical memory [0 MB free] stats game had no memory. that is the games aviable memory when it crashed.

Hey guy, try reading before you speak. I'd already figured it out before you ever posted. It was two mods being out of order. Nothing to do with memory.

its still a OOM crash. when loading due to the errors the mods caused it filled the games ram and crashed it.

the cause is the out of order mods the result is a OOM crash if u want to get specific.

been doing some screwing around and on female animal preg i notieced this the error always starts at 10% which is when u would get the message about them being preg and children mod does something with the father

2 more errors related to animal birth

Exception ticking Cray: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at RimWorldChildren.Hediff_HumanPregnancy.DoBirthSpawn (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father, Single chance_successful) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorldChildren.Hediff_HumanPregnancy.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

HumanPregnancy Hediff was not properly removed when pawn Cray gave birth.

RimWorldChildren.Hediff_HumanPregnancy:Tick()

Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:HealthTick()

crash log included

Hey guy, try reading before you speak. I'd already figured it out before you ever posted. It was two mods being out of order. Nothing to do with memory.

its still a OOM crash. when loading due to the errors the mods caused it filled the games ram and crashed it.

the cause is the out of order mods the result is a OOM crash if u want to get specific.

been doing some screwing around and on female animal preg i notieced this the error always starts at 10% which is when u would get the message about them being preg and children mod does something with the father

2 more errors related to animal birth

Exception ticking Cray: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at RimWorldChildren.Hediff_HumanPregnancy.DoBirthSpawn (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father, Single chance_successful) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorldChildren.Hediff_HumanPregnancy.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

HumanPregnancy Hediff was not properly removed when pawn Cray gave birth.

RimWorldChildren.Hediff_HumanPregnancy:Tick()

Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:HealthTick()

I'm trying to rework the pregnancy part so that it uses RimWorldChildren for human/human pregnancies and the core pregnancy for all other cases.

Have artificial womb's been implemented yet?  With Semigimp working on pregnancy stuff I thought I'd suggest that artificial womb's have increased gestation rates, increased fertility chances, and higher chances of multiple offspring?  Just some thoughts.

Archived