RimJobWorld [RJW]

semigimp

View File

RimJobWorld is a mod for RimWorld that adds a need for sex to pawns that they can satisfy in various ways, including masturbation, prisoner rape, and casual hookups with wandering nymphomaniacs. Also adds genitals to pawns that can be harvested, shot off, or replaced with shiny new bionic versions.

Deleted from nexus after being posted by an unknown author, it was saved from oblivion by SkyStreet, ported to A17, and updated with new features and enhancements by multiple contributors. This version represents the most active fork of the project currently known.

i tried to rebuild it myself and found a few issues

the biggest is this

public override void MapGenerated(Map map) {
            Logger.Message("MapGenerated() called");
            base.MapGenerated(map);

it cant find mapgenerated in hugslib in hugs for that. and on the dll plz use their normal name

this is the last version that worked for me. well i mean it working with children mod

RJW.rar

i tried to rebuild it myself and found a few issues

the biggest is this

public override void MapGenerated(Map map) {

Logger.Message("MapGenerated() called");

base.MapGenerated(map);

it cant find mapgenerated in hugslib in hugs for that. and on the dll plz use their normal name

this is the last version that worked for me. well i mean it working with children mod

What's your mod order?

No chance for me to run it. 
I can't even generate planet. And it's after i turn off other mods. And restarted entire thing. :/

Do you have HugsLib enabled?

Yes I got it now.   I'm trying with Prepare carefully and Mending :/ But still can't create.

Even When i have:

Core

Hugs

RJW

It still can't generate map.

Enabled      Load Position: 1    Version: 0.0.0      Directory: Core                                              Name: Core                                            
Enabled      Load Position: 2    Version: 0.17.0     Directory: HugsLib                                           Name: HugsLib                                         
Enabled      Load Position: 3    Version: 0.17.1557  Directory: RJW                                               Name: Rimjobworld
Game's ofc 17.1557 RCC does not shows any errors , or i can't read it right :/

No chance for me to run it. 
I can't even generate planet. And it's after i turn off other mods. And restarted entire thing. :/

Do you have HugsLib enabled?

Yes I got it now.   I'm trying with Prepare carefully and Mending :/ But still can't create.

Even When i have:

Core

Hugs

RJW

It still can't generate map.

Enabled      Load Position: 1    Version: 0.0.0      Directory: Core                                              Name: Core                                            
Enabled      Load Position: 2    Version: 0.17.0     Directory: HugsLib                                           Name: HugsLib                                         
Enabled      Load Position: 3    Version: 0.17.1557  Directory: RJW                                               Name: Rimjobworld
Game's ofc 17.1557 RCC does not shows any errors , or i can't read it right :/

This is on a new game or existing game?  What does the debug log say?

just try differn seeds. some seeds will fail if it  has issues applying the bodyparts

Sadly 15 tries with randoms and few handwritten seeds. Different starts (like pure 5 man nothing else) and all 3 storytellers.

Still no map generation :/

And it works with RJW disabled?

Turning off RJW lets me create planet no problems. :/ With other mods still running.

debug log is where ? in game one on start ? Or some txt in folder ?

This sounds like a mod conflict with the way RJW adds parts to pawns/animals or maybe corrupted game files.

It's in the RimWorld directory:  <path_to_rimworld_directory>\RimWorld\RimWorld<platform>_Data\output_log.txt

You can also open it in-game if you enable developer mode in the options.

found some isue

if you stop rapin action by presing for example draft

your pawn will lose all clothes which have been dressed

keep it in mind

found some isue

if you stop rapin action by presing for example draft

your pawn will lose all clothes which have been dressed

keep it in mind

Yeah, that makes sense as I'm storing the clothes in the current job.  I'll need to add them to the pawn's inventory instead.

Found an issue with monstergirl mod .apparently when they approach a prisoner for rappin .there is no kind of interaction(the debuff that should happen to the prisoner doesn't appear and the sex meter doesnt go up for both)  ,they just stuck at their position for a second and then the monster go a way .

iam using this version of monstergirls

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/?p=1941605

was also going to mention the problem with clothes but shark already did.

Found an issue with monstergirl mod .apparently when they approach a prisoner for rappin .there is no kind of interaction(the debuff that should happen to the prisoner doesn't appear and the sex meter doesnt go up for both)  ,they just stuck at their position for a second and then the monster go a way .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/?p=1941605

Are there any errors in the debug log?

Are there any errors in the debug log?

This error appear when a monster try to rape a prisoner 

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Forestfairy2727766, Job=ComfortPrisonerRapin A=Thing_Human3056171, Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at rjw.JobDriver_ComfortPrisonerRapin.<MakeNewToils>b__10_2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=rjw.JobGiver_ComfortPrisonerRape, curJob.def=ComfortPrisonerRapin, curDriver=rjw.JobDriver_ComfortPrisonerRapin

Verse.Log:Error(String)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)

Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()

Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()

Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()

Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()

Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:StartPath(LocalTargetInfo, PathEndMode)

Verse.AI.<GotoThing>c__AnonStorey4F2:<>m__7DA()

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)

Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()

Verse.Pawn:Tick()

Verse.TickList:Tick()

Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()

Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()

Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()

Verse.Root_Play:Update()

also i found this error when a colonist try to rape a prisoner 

Reserving with maxPawns > 1 and stackCount = All; this will not have a useful effect (suppressing future warnings)

Verse.Log:Error(String)

Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)

Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)

Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef)

rjw.JobDriver_ComfortPrisonerRapin:<MakeNewToils>b__10_2()

Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()

Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()

Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()

Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()

Verse.Pawn:Tick()

Verse.TickList:Tick()

Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()

Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()

Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()

Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Edit: i dont use RimWorldChildren mod.

also using monstergirls, but i have another problem, it seems, that after rape my male pawns have inpregnated women monstergirl

i noticed this then i found she on the floor without movement

game told me, that animals starving (but she have not starving)

there was no body part like on regular women pawn torso - pregnant (stage)

i inspected movement - no movement (hedif giving birth)

but nobody doing anything to help her, there is no such a option and no even state in health tab (only that movement - no (giving birth))

(for now i slaughtered all girls, who was inprignated, cause they was burden for my colony)

For human/animal encounters, should the offspring be based on:

1. The mother
  2. The father
  3. Random choice
  4. Something else?

How about a percentage variable defined in mod options?  With two main choices:

1. % chance to be same as mother or the father. (Parent based)

2. % chance for beast/monster genes to show over pawn genes or not. (Species based)

With the option to select which % option it uses or better yet a % chance to use one option or the other. (chance to pick Parent or Species chance options).

Simple visualization:

Mother <==%==> Father   (Parent based chance)

Beast <==%==> Pawn   (Species based chance)

Species <==%==> Parent   (chance of which of the above rolls to use) (Obviously this could be coded to only make two rolls total)

The mod options menu could even be these 3 options as Slider bars.

Yes, I perhaps have been giving this some thought since someone first suggested it over a week ago.

Just a couple typo's I noticed.

(1) There are two cat dicks, however, the flavour text says one is a dog dick even though it is called cat dick.

(2) I've installed a hydraulic anus on a prisoner (got to get them med skills up)  but it says hydraulic vagina in the anus category so my prisoner has two hydraulic vaginas which I actually found a highly interesting idea lol especially with Japanese hentai using ass pussy a lot!

Finally not an issue but a question. Would it be possible eventually to have flavour text for animal genitalia so wolves have dog dicks, centaurs have horse penises etc etc? Not sure how hard that would be so sorry if very.

Archived