Pantyhose Mods for NV?

Hey, everyone. Impressive work you guys are doing here.

Does anybody know of a mod that adds pantyhose to FalloutNV? I know there are some that add thigh-highs, but that's not what I'm looking for. There are some mods that have full-body outfits that include pantyhose (like the bunny suits), but I was wondering if there was anything that added pantyhose as (I think) a texture/mesh for the lower half of the character's body. The idea being, you could combine it with different outfits.

Thank you.

Does anybody know of a mod that adds pantyhose to FalloutNV? I know there are some that add thigh-highs, but that's not what I'm looking for. There are some mods that have full-body outfits that include pantyhose (like the bunny suits), but I was wondering if there was anything that added pantyhose as (I think) a texture/mesh for the lower half of the character's body. The idea being, you could combine it with different outfits.

Thank you.

If you know how to convert an ESP from F3 to NV you can grab the http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/14889/?  Stockings mod and Fishnets mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/11318/? and put them into NV.  

Thank you.

If you know how to convert an ESP from F3 to NV you can grab the http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/14889/?  Stockings mod and Fishnets mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/11318/? and put them into NV.  

Thanks, but I was looking specifically for pantyhose, not just stockings. I've been searching a lot, but no such mod seems to exist. Oh well, thanks again.

Hey, so I was able to sort of make my own pantyhose mod. I say sort of because I did have to piggyback off of a few other mods to do it.

On Nexus, there are a couple of mods that do have pantyhose, though they're included with specific clothes. I used Puella, which has schoolgirl-type costumes from some anime (I felt a little weird about this, but they're just costumes for adult bodies, not something that actually changes your character's body type to look younger), and Mini Dresses, which is self-explanatory. The ones from the Puella mod are better textured, but the Mini Dresses mod was still pretty important. This is because the Mini Dresses mod has a female upper body mod that includes arms, torso, and chest.

First, I took the pantyhosed legs from the Puella mod. I saved these as separate .nif files. In GECK, I classified them as Nose Rings, which I learned to do from the stockings mod. This means they can be worn with any outfit, except other nose rings, I guess. There are some clipping issues. Personally, I didn't mind the clipping so much with the vault suit, since I could just pretend that the tights were showing the rips in the suit, but others might not like it.

Then I'd take a .nif of an existing outfit, like the NCR gambler. Then I'd remove the body (arms, legs, everything), and paste in the upper body from Mini Dresses. This I'd save separately and add into GECK. So if my character put on the customized gambler outfit, it wouldn't have any existing legs to get in the way of the pantyhosed legs. The results worked out pretty well, visually speaking. I only did this for .nif models that had dresses or showed off a fair amount of leg.

I have run into a few problems. At certain points, my character's left arm got stuck in an outstretched position. I'm not sure if this is because of a problem with the model, or something else. I did make a custom leather armor mod which incorporates the pantyhose. The Puella pantyhose legs clip pretty badly with the midriff of the existing leather armor, so I fixed this by making a new leather armor with the Mini Dresses upper body. There is still a bit of clipping, but not as bad. I think I actually shrank some of the pantyhose .nif models, since only one of them clips right now. If you're wondering, the custom leather armor just has the pantyhose waistband visible. For whatever reason, this model gave me a lot of trouble. It seems to be working now.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with it. I'm not using Type 3 or Type 6 body exchangers. This limits what I can use from the Nexus, but at this point I've put too much effort into it to want to risk everything by changing the body. I did get a lot of mileage out of the '50s Nostalgie Fallout 3 mod. I just took the .dds and .nif files, which are compatible with everything else. One thing I did was take the Puella pantyhose textures and recolor some of them. Not all of these worked out particularly well, but it did give some more variety. Puella only has black and violet; I managed to get decent looking brown, red, pink, and gray/white.

Another thing I did was take the existing underwear from the female WastelandOutfit1 and apply it to the other custom clothing models. This seemed to work better than applying it to the pantyhose .nifs. To avoid clipping, I adjusted it with +.5 on the Y axis, and -.9 on the Z axis. I just did it to make the models look more proper. While there are panties in the Puella pantyhose .dds, they're really hard to see.

I tried mixing and matching with some mods intended for Type 3/6, but this didn't work reliably. GECK often crashed when I tried to load the .nif, and the game crashed a few times as well. 

The main issue is that none of the pantyhose textures were that great IMO. Don't want to sound ungrateful here, but they are pretty basic. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about GIMP to do much. I did find some panty .dds files from some mods, and considered applying colored filters over them, but you still wouldn't have the best look. It'd be nice to add seams or gussets, but yeah, no idea how. I even used a .dds from a Skyrim pantyhose mod, but it just showed up as a solid color.

Getting this to work on my own was actually a lot more fun than just downloading a mod. It was pretty time-consuming though. Unless I can find some easy way to learn GIMP, I'll probably call it done. Most of the other armor types are all too bulky for pantyhose to show. A lot of the armor models are Type 3/6, and I'm not a fan of armor models skimpier than the default leather. Nothing against them, just not really my thing.

Because I used other people's mods for this, I know I can't share it on Nexus. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by even discussing the use of other mods; I'll delete this post if so.

Archived