little help with autonomous

hello guys, i need a little help if possible.

i want to know if possible to active some of showtime active careers to do some of they actions autonomous:

like if possible to make a singer or get a gig autonomous, or perform for tips or deliver-sing-agrams

if have anyway to allow sims to autonomous do any of that action, or using nrass or using other mod, i know which magicians and acrobats can do some of they actions autonomous but singer no(they have options to do some tricks or practice but not really "work" but still help increas they work progression while singer no), i would love to know if have anyway to allow then to perfomance some actions autonomous, because i know which things like play guitar or other instrument allow the sim to autonomous play for tips or things like that then could be good if also had a way to make the singer be able to do it too, to allow then progress on they careers cuz so far the only way to make then "work autonomous is when they are at last on level 5 of they career and can start to autonomous play on simfests, that is the only time they work autonomous and it can improve, anyway to improve it can be welcome.

The only difference between what you want and what now exists in the game is a "trigger point" This is when a script waits for a certain condition to be met before it will run, such as obtaining level 5  "work autonomous is when they are at last on level 5...."

Take the same script and change the trigger point to say when you talk to them, or when you walk into the room or even have the trigger level at level one.

The only difference between what you want and what now exists in the game is a "trigger point" This is when a script waits for a certain condition to be met before it will run, such as obtaining level 5  "work autonomous is when they are at last on level 5...."

Take the same script and change the trigger point to say when you talk to them, or when you walk into the room or even have the trigger level at level one.

hmm thankls for the info, my problem is which i'm still not into "mods" and for now have almost 0 knowledge of it, then i would love see somoene with that mod or make a mod which could work.

let's make more clear the situation.

i noticed which most of the active career, are not proper worked "autonomous" normaly the sim just ignore them and don't do any work only few careers, like acrobate, firefighter and others where the sim can improve by using a skill which can be used normally autonomous like atlhetic(exercice) or logic the sim can increase by doing common used actions related to then, then they can improve they works, magician and also acrobatic also have some "extra interactions like do a trick to another sim or just practice the profession which the sims can do autonomous sometimes then this allow then very slowly improve it, but a profession like singer and ghost hunter are almost impossible since they don't have any skill based and none of they interactions can be used by autonomous(i could not find using nrass retuner any interaction related to then) then is almost impossible for a sim do them autonomous, the only way a sim can true actually full work" on at last magician, acrobatic and singer" is when the game run the event simfest, this event attract any currently non active sim to work on it and do a show(but only when they career job level and skills are high like 4+), but they don't try to go for gigs (get shows by themselfs or work for tips) or work for tips themselfs, even life guard is a little bugged if you don't proper play with a sim( being a active played sim) he is not pushed to go to a beach to work but since you can improve the profession rising your atletic and charisma skill you can improve it pretty fast, the most fast active careers sims can improve "autonomous" are firefighter and lifeguard, not because they go to work( well firefighter actually go to work autonomous but somehow for me they go bugged like don't go on the right time or day to work but go at random days and hours to work", but since they are based on a very easy to be used skill ending being a very fast and easy active job to level, but jobs like singer and ghosthunter are almost impossible, due to none autonomous action.

while i feel like ghost hunter is much more hard since is a based on "event job"(the game run the ghost event), maybe singer could be more easy since it also use non event actions like singer for tips, or try to get gigs, they could look easy to add a tunable xml to turn then autonomous.

another active career i feel a little hard to level up autonomous is detective career cuz while it use logic skill to level, logic normally ending being not exactly the "most common" used skill by the sims, like if you have a community lot with a chess table and let's say a pool or music or other way to have fun, the sims will ways put the logic ones as the least to be used even sims with genius trait, this lead to that profession be hard to level since the others options are ones which while is possible to turn autonmous( at last the option to work on low police cases) they are really low to almost none case to be done from the sims.

i would love to see some good improviment on the active careers because fo what i hear the only way to true improve then is using the nrass story progression which have some setting which "cheat" on then make the sim improve then overtime automatically without really do anything which is not a really fun way to happen.

anyway thanks for the replay.

You and I both would love to see a more autonomous Sims3 play experience.

Since rabbitholes are lackluster, both ambitions and eventually showtime were released to increase involvement in your sims game play. The fact that the game treats a lot of these locations like a 'public allowed' lot quickly reduces immersion in what they were attempting to do.

Still, these options are better than a rabbithole and give you gameplay options like Animated Woohoo does. Amazingly Kinkyworld adds the autonomous to sexual activities in a way that I believe you'd like to see in the professions added by showtime and ambitions. Because EA isn't offering anything like KW, we've been very fortunate to have OnikiKay slaving away at this mod, showing what the Sims3 is capable of.

Once I quit treating Sims like real life people and started enjoying their own faulty universe 'as is', my enjoyment grew, and the community here has been a big part of that.

Archived