Debby's Cozy Sneakers

View File

These are just some meshes I messed with making some shoes & leg warmers.

To install these Sneaker/ Leg warmers, Simply drop the Data folder in your F4 folder.

Use BodySlide to build your body type(if needed), & then play the game.....

Once ingame You can make them at the chem station. ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full credit goes to ThomasR100 for the creation of the original Lolipop chainsaw mesh(s).
&
Credit goes to Bumex for porting them to Fallout 4.

Im not trying to offend anyone by saying this is Strange or something but i dont get it. Like is this from a Anime or did someone think of this ? Im seeing this in New Vegas too. Like is that Girl just wearing it because she likes it or did she get cursed to think shes a Baby ? Its strange for me. But also Cute :3

Great Mod :P

Yours

Aki <3

Im not trying to offend anyone by saying this is Strange or something but i dont get it. Like is this from a Anime or did someone think of this ? Im seeing this in New Vegas too. Like is that Girl just wearing it because she likes it or did she get cursed to think shes a Baby ? Its strange for me. But also Cute :3

Great Mod :P

Yours

Aki <3

No offence here..........I would say for some folks namely ABDL peeps are trying to make there characters look like babies.

ABDL girls can be sexy sure,  But most of them like to act like they're real babies & to me that's huge turn off. :dodgy:

That being said, They're are some girls who like just sucking pacifiers without acting like infants,  I like them. ^_^

I don't know what that's called if it is its own fetish but it is a thing......In short She does it because She likes to.

It has nothing to do with making Her look like baby for me.....I find it cute & sexy because She's an adult woman sucking a binkie. :blush: