Custom Settlement Items - where to find them?

Just a few quick questions regarding specific items you can build in settlements...

1: Neon letters.  Individual neon letters that you can put on the side of a building to spell words.  Is there a mod that does this?

2: Gardening Plots...No the ones boxed in with a wood frame, but the style that surround the house at Abernathy Farm.  I have the mod that has them cause I built one once, but now I cannot seem to find what menu they are under!  What mod and what menu are these things located in?

Thanks,

Eric

Just a few quick questions regarding specific items you can build in settlements...

1: Neon letters.  Individual neon letters that you can put on the side of a building to spell words.  Is there a mod that does this?

2: Gardening Plots...No the ones boxed in with a wood frame, but the style that surround the house at Abernathy Farm.  I have the mod that has them cause I built one once, but now I cannot seem to find what menu they are under!  What mod and what menu are these things located in?

Thanks,

Eric

Neon letters I believe is in Better Stores or maybe Gruffy, both on Nexus, plots are in a few but I like many of the ideas in Northland Diggers to go along with the plots, several assignable stations that add to a settlement as well as some nice landscaping plants and rocks for decoration outside.

oops http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81172-better-stores-is-gone/    its moved from Nexus apparently

Archived