Stretching Schlongs and Breasticles

For anybody that may be having trouble with stretching as I was, first check the post by fejeena.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

I'm not the smartest when it comes to modding, but one thing I can say for sure that helped fix my stretching was not using HGEC BBB. Using just the standard HGEC Body replacer stopped the titty stretching. One thing that seemed strange though is that when using BBB it seemed to make a skeleton that even when I deleted it and replaced it with the LAPF Skeleton, its as if I changed nothing and it continued to stretch. I hadn't installed Growlers skeleton either, as it says not too in the guide. I'm not sure if I overlooked something, and am just being a typical noob at this modding stuff, but that's what worked for me.Ill leave a link for the mod if anyone wants to try and use it. Good luck!  :shy:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15802/?

Standard HGEC Body 

P.S.- Thank you Fejeena, I was up until the crack of dawn trying to install LAPF and get it working correctly, your guide helped so much!

Stretching is caused by using a incorrect skeleton you are using LAPF it has it's own skeleton in it so chances are you overwrote it or something is conflicting with it. Try reinstalling LAPF and see if that fixes it.

Any mods that have their own skeleton in it and you don't want it to overwrite LAPF open the rar/zip file up and delete the skeleton from it and resave it or unzip it delete the skeleton and then zip it back up.

Archived