Looking for Mod recommendations.

Hello everyone,

So yesterday I re-installed Skyrim for the n-tieth time, planning to play the huge Perfectly Modded pack. It wasn't long before I realized my PC would need a bit more oomph. Before giving up on Skyrim altogether, I figured, "Hmm, I've heard of the sex mods, let's give them a try. Should be quick and easy..." Well it wasn't, took me a good 6 hours to figure out and fix why animations won't start and the characters would just stand on top of each other naked. But with persistence, I eventually started fucking around (literally :D).

I managed to gather a small collection of mods to make everything look and sound better, but it's still quite Vanilla.

So here I am, asking for your recommendations on mods to improve the experience.

My tastes are somewhat vanilla themselves, I'm not looking for the Devious, rape, torture, BDSM or anything of the sorts. I just wanna be able to walk around and fuck whoever I like. I say whoever, because I'm not looking to go down with the creatures. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what defines "creatures" in this case. Animals? Giants? Undead? Yeah, not interested in those. Vampires, Succubi and Demons... sure, but I think those still fall under Humanoids.

Here's what I already use: SexLab and Matchmaker with all their requirements, UNP Base Bodies, SoS, Bijjin NPC packs and Nusbie Voices. Also a few physics mods that give bouncy boobs and asses and more revealing clothes to female NPCs.

So what more do I want: I'm not looking to play Skyrim. I want more of a Skyrim 3D SexVilla kind of deal. I browsed the gallery of screenshots here and some of those look absolutely amazing. So I guess I'm mostly looking for any mods that would help me make the actors looks more realistic. Textures, NPC replacement and addition packs, anything to make every female NPC in the game be hot as hell. Of course, your suggestions on animations, voices and other small touch-ups are welcome.

Of course, I have noticed the Downloads section and the SexLab compatible mods listed, but keep in mind, I just started doing this. I have next to no idea what does what, how it looks and what the end result would be. I tried a few things and of course, ran into a few problems, CTDs, etc.

Few things:

1. The realistic bouncy boobs mod I use makes it seem like every woman in the game has DD+ breasts, but once she gets undressed, they seem smaller. Maybe it's the body textures I use, I don't know.

2. Is there any mod that would allow me to choose what kind of position I want, rather than randomly playing whatever it chooses. I know, I can enable/disable certain animations in MCM, but that is gonna be tedious as hell to do every single time.

3. Is there any way to have a continuous sex act until I choose to end it. Instead of just watching one scene after which I have to recast two spells, just have whatever position I want and have cumshots at will. Yes, I know I can trigger cumshots with SexLab cumshots, but I'm thinking more of a cumshot position as a finale, rather than just it shooting through the npc's body if my character cums inside.

Well that turned out a lot longer than I expect, so let's end it here for now.

Thanks in advance!

1- Your body mesh isnt matching your armor mesh. You need to use the same base body. Bodyslide is your friend here. If you use bodyslide though its a kinda "all in" sorta thing. As in you need to bodyslide everything for consistancy.

2 and 3- Use the sexlab hotkeys. List is in the mcm menu.

Daemonic is my skin texture of choice. For mindless sex try Sexlab eager npcs. Female replacers ...... bijins all in one is nice. There are tons to choose from though.

For CTDs set memory allocation in SKSE ini file. STEP wiki has a guide. Use an ENB or at least ENBoost for avoiding system ram cap crashes. With both you won't crash due to memory and can rule it out.

Good luck!

You're probably gonna hear BodySlide alot, because it's amazing. 

For continuous sex, I'd imagine you could change the animmation stage length in SexLab mcm to be really long and then use the manual controls.

I don't know of any speciffic way to choose animation other than some mods like SexLab Submit which has a dialog system of initiating sex that lets you choose between anal, vaginal, and a few others. The nice thing about Submit too is the dialog system is on top of the combat victory / defeat rape which can all be turned on or off as desired.

Setting cumshot / orgasm to final stage in the SexLab mcm has never caused an issue with SexLab Cumshot for me, just make sure you don't check "always show ejaculation" so when the cumshot happens, if it's an internal cumshot it will be hidden so no body clipping.

I use the UUNP body personally which comes built in with BodySlide which is convenient. Textures of choice are either SG 4k textures or fair skin textures. Gamefever made several armor overhaul mods that are fantastic with BodySlide - the book of uunp is AMAZING - and he did a good job with the remodeled armor for uunp pack from Chronotrigger..

And as far as replacers goes, you really just need to look around what's out there, i use a combination of the Bijin mods and "skyrim beautiful followers" but there's another big npc replacer from a Korean modder, check "Sidearmf93" on google. 

Yes, bodyslide is your friend. :)

to chose animations in sexlab: sexlab tools. It has even an option to "cum outside", but honestlty i never tried that, maybe you need another mod to make that working, read the description. By default press 'H' to switch animation or shift+H to search for a specific one, and some other options.

You can turn off auto stage progress in sexlab, so you'll get infinite animations (might look strange sometimes when the stage repeats, especially for the first one, though). SLAL for more animations.

If you really don't want to actually play Skyrim but just have some pron: you definitly should try 0sex. It has much less animations in some meanings, but it's a completly different system. Afaik you can switch to any stage of any animation, seamingless. It doesn't conflict with sexlab but is independent, it's your choice if you use one or both of them.

Didn't have much time yesterday, but managed to tinker a bit nevertheless.

1. Bodyslide - I have it installed, but struggling to use it far. Is it really my only choice to create/edit characters myself? I was hoping there'd be a sort of library of ready characters or presets you can just put into the game. Sort of like Bijin's.

2. OSex - While it looks great, and actor alignment works a lot better, it has one major flaw - no cumming or cumshots. :( Also it is way too involved with the endless menus.

3. Sexlab tools work great, thanks Nazzzgul666

1. Bodyslide - I have it installed, but struggling to use it far. Is it really my only choice to create/edit characters myself? I was hoping there'd be a sort of library of ready characters or presets you can just put into the game. Sort of like Bijin's.

2. OSex - While it looks great, and actor alignment works a lot better, it has one major flaw - no cumming or cumshots. :( Also it is way too involved with the endless menus.

Bodyslide has an enormous library of presets that matches closely if not exactly to almost every previously available body.

The presets are selected in the dropdown select box labeled "Preset". Using a preset that matches your favorite body makes it very easy and you can then completely ignore all of those sliders. In fact the only reason to use any of the sliders at all is because your favorite preset isn't quite exactly what you'd like to see so you adjust whatever bit of that preset you'd like to see different.

It's for FO4, but besides some few exceptions*, it's imho by far the best tutorial for bodyslide for both games: 

*The one obvious and possibly important is that there is only 1 table with sliders, in Skyrim there are 2: one for min and one for max weight. If you just use presets anyways you don't have to bother at all, but you can get some nice results with playing around a bit. For example i have big breasts + some gravity for max weight, smaller breasts + some pushup for min weight, so they are more firm and perky. 

*edit: and it's not different for other body types, just don't install CBBE then. ;)

Bodyslide has an enormous library of presets that matches closely if not exactly to almost every previously available body.

The presets are selected in the dropdown select box labeled "Preset". Using a preset that matches your favorite body makes it very easy and you can then completely ignore all of those sliders. In fact the only reason to use any of the sliders at all is because your favorite preset isn't quite exactly what you'd like to see so you adjust whatever bit of that preset you'd like to see different.

bodyslide has a few other presets too ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Amorous Adventures could give you a nice experience. It adds nice romance quests to over 30 of the well known female npcs which are well integrated with the base game quests.

For example with Serana, the Amorous Adventures quests are all tied with and throughout the Dawnguard quest-line.

And when you romance Lydia, you also get to romance with someone else during the quest.

There's nothing hardcore in it, nothing really forced. If anything the player characters dialogue is a little cheesy sometimes.

I use Amorous adventures, Spouses Enhanced, and Sexlab Romance together for choosing animations. It may seem redundant to run all of these at once, but they work well together to allow multiple ways to bang people. Sexlab Romance is in there for custom followers I am not married to. Spouses Enhanced covers anybody you're married to (Custom followers won't be voiced, but the dialogue is still there). All these mods have options in dialogue which narrows down the desired positions with animation tags. Example: Talk to my wife (Spouses Enhanced), ask her to do something dirty = anal, relaxing = missionary, etc. Use the Sexlab hotkey (O) to cycle through the anims during the given scene and it will cycle through all relevant anims with the proper tag (Missionary, Standing, etc.) I also have SLAL with Anubs Human, Leito, and Nibbles anim packs. I personally don't dig any of the extreme or creature stuff, so those 3 packs gave me all I wanted and the anims are really high quality.

For replacers I use Ordinary women and overwrite that with all the Bijin replacers including Serana+Valerica. Seranaholic 1.5 is still my favorite version of her. That combo replaces virtually every important female NPC in the game, and with separate bodies in the Bijin ones you can make them all different. I chose to use CBBE, and custom made all the bodies myself in Bodyslide. I have some characters with huge boobs, some with average body types, and some busty but not extreme.

Hello everyone,

So yesterday I re-installed Skyrim for the n-tieth time, planning to play the huge Perfectly Modded pack. It wasn't long before I realized my PC would need a bit more oomph. Before giving up on Skyrim altogether, I figured, "Hmm, I've heard of the sex mods, let's give them a try. Should be quick and easy..." Well it wasn't, took me a good 6 hours to figure out and fix why animations won't start and the characters would just stand on top of each other naked. But with persistence, I eventually started fucking around (literally :D).

I managed to gather a small collection of mods to make everything look and sound better, but it's still quite Vanilla.

So here I am, asking for your recommendations on mods to improve the experience.

My tastes are somewhat vanilla themselves, I'm not looking for the Devious, rape, torture, BDSM or anything of the sorts. I just wanna be able to walk around and fuck whoever I like. I say whoever, because I'm not looking to go down with the creatures. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what defines "creatures" in this case. Animals? Giants? Undead? Yeah, not interested in those. Vampires, Succubi and Demons... sure, but I think those still fall under Humanoids.

Here's what I already use: SexLab and Matchmaker with all their requirements, UNP Base Bodies, SoS, Bijjin NPC packs and Nusbie Voices. Also a few physics mods that give bouncy boobs and asses and more revealing clothes to female NPCs.

So what more do I want: I'm not looking to play Skyrim. I want more of a Skyrim 3D SexVilla kind of deal. I browsed the gallery of screenshots here and some of those look absolutely amazing. So I guess I'm mostly looking for any mods that would help me make the actors looks more realistic. Textures, NPC replacement and addition packs, anything to make every female NPC in the game be hot as hell. Of course, your suggestions on animations, voices and other small touch-ups are welcome.

Of course, I have noticed the Downloads section and the SexLab compatible mods listed, but keep in mind, I just started doing this. I have next to no idea what does what, how it looks and what the end result would be. I tried a few things and of course, ran into a few problems, CTDs, etc.

Few things:

1. The realistic bouncy boobs mod I use makes it seem like every woman in the game has DD+ breasts, but once she gets undressed, they seem smaller. Maybe it's the body textures I use, I don't know.

2. Is there any mod that would allow me to choose what kind of position I want, rather than randomly playing whatever it chooses. I know, I can enable/disable certain animations in MCM, but that is gonna be tedious as hell to do every single time.

3. Is there any way to have a continuous sex act until I choose to end it. Instead of just watching one scene after which I have to recast two spells, just have whatever position I want and have cumshots at will. Yes, I know I can trigger cumshots with SexLab cumshots, but I'm thinking more of a cumshot position as a finale, rather than just it shooting through the npc's body if my character cums inside.

Well that turned out a lot longer than I expect, so let's end it here for now.

Thanks in advance!

A. For some nice vanilla stuff, I recommend you get Amourous Adventures, as well as SL Eager NPCs from Loverslab here. The first has some romance type mini quests with specific NPCs, the second adds a little framework to seduce anyone and earn friendship or organize orgies later on among other things. Definitely also get Sisterhood of Dibella, it adds a great quest line and nice sex-oriented content. Very hot. There's also TDF Prostitution if you fancy being a pimp or whore.

B. My preferred hottie setup is UUNPetite preset along with Fair Skin. Definitely also get Prettier Bandits. (Though Apachii Hair is a resource hog. I run mine through Ordenador to kill the waste of memory.)

Regarding 1., um... to fix different sizes of boobs, get a good comprehensive armor replacer for your body type, then run Bodyslide again and rebuild your stuff. I personally like Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT for the skimpiness and bounce support.

Re: 2., SLEN (Eager NPCs) above does let you choose what type of sex you want to have during conversation. Immersive!

Re: 3., in the Sexlab options, you can choose the duration of the stages. There's also an option to turn off the automatic advance of stages, so they're manual only.

Here's also a random hodge podge of "hot" type stuff besides body replacers that I find add erotic appeal:

• Blush While Aroused. Blushing females look appealing, and watching them get red in the face while hot and bothered is pretty cute.
  • FNIS Sexy Move. Have women be assigned slinky, sexy walk animations. Customizable.
  • Dripping While Aroused. Because, yeah... sopping wet bitches.
  • Sexlab Squirt Reborn. See above.
  • On that note, Wet Function Redux. This can give actors shiny wet skin based on exertion or sex. Looks great when set up right.
  • SL Separate Orgasms. This allows independent as well as multiple orgasms, particularly for females. Fun with the above squirt mod.
  • Sexlab UtilOne. Allows you to let sex have highly customizable impact on the game. Sex can trigger buffs, positive or negative, and a number of other things.
  • There are also a few mods that trigger NPC sex, either as a response to them walking around naked or with a slave collar, as a result of losing combat, or simply hooking up when they go to sleep at night. For one of the latter, you can look for Further Lover's Comfort, or Sexlife, I think.
  • A nice companion to Prettier Bandits is any of the slavery mods. Think of it as a fun and humane alternative to killing. Paradise Halls is probably the gold standard at this moment, but some of the other ones are pretty nice, and generally more light weight I think.
  • You'll require Defeat for that, I think. Actually an indispensable mod in itself, I find. Allows combat or stealth knockouts and other things more conducive to sexy times than death.
  • Oh! On that note, if you fancy mage playthroughs, consider illusion spells for extra sexy times. Should allow conversation based sex with bandits in conjunction with SLEN. There's also the Enchantress mod, which is geared towards females but allows certain illusion spells to initiate sex.

Archived