Animation Project for FNV.

beck11

Main post updated.

Next up is feral ghouls. Wanted to do Geckos initially but they dont have any dick mesh yet. If anybody wants to take up the challenge of giving geckos a penis then Im sure alot of people would be grateful for that......dick. Still experiencing some technical difficulties with feral ghouls but in any case I will only be doing 6 animations at most for them, same goes for any creature types. No need to make consensual sex animations for them so it effectively halves the total anim count.

The Supermutant animations are still waiting to be officially released but they have been added to Sexout by Pride. Once they get released I will update the main page with the Sexout version that has the animations.

Yeah, looks great! Judging by the second ghoul picture, do your animations include breast movement? That picture looks like it, would be great!

hmm is there a sexout plugin that gives you Sex options via Dialog with Super Mutants? If not someone should create one or enable them in the existing ones. Now that there are so many Mutant animations i would consider taking marcus as a companion with me.

oh yeah, and if you ever create some F/M, F/F or maybe even Monster/F (instead of a gecko dick maybe:P) animations i would really love some for Fisting animations. Always loved those at Animated Prostitution and kind of miss them now in the sexout mods. Someone said there was one, but i never saw it. :(

However do just what you feel like doing, everything is greatly appreciated!

You can have sex with Supermutant with Sexout tryout mod via prostitution. Using Marcus and Brutal rapers could also increase the likelyhood of seeing Supermutant animations in the game.

Breast movements are still forthcoming. Im trying to see if its a straightforward thing or requires more work but definitely intend to add them this time around. I got no excuses now seeing as Im using a more advanced Skeleton than before.

New update. 4 new ghoul animations.

I think thats it for feral ghouls, went above limit I set myself but some of these might not get released. Im still waiting for Pride to add the feral ghouls penis mesh into sexout so that could potentially take a while. Most of these only exist in Blender and none have been game tested yet but I have added feral ghoul animations into the game so I know it works, just that the final testing requires a penis mesh and since there isnt one yet, I dont see the point in getting these set of animations into game till then.

Ditto for geckos, no penis mesh limits my ability to make animations so Im moving on to dogs, very quickly and then to Spore man-things. Taking a small break in the mean time.

Important announcement regarding Supermutant animations: Didnt realise till yesterday but they have technically been released. The beta Sexout r71 version has them in the game and I've been told that they work. I dont recommend installing a beta version of Sexout since its a core mod and if anything goes wrong there then its a potential headache. But if you wanna risk it then you can give it a try. I'll wait till official release before I make any announcements

Ive Created a Quick Feral Ghoul Template With the Member.

The Template is for animation Purposes only

And Also a new Prop For this template which I will post in the NG Thread.

The new prop is also compatible with the existing animations by donkey

Cheers I ll Upload more when I get some time

Ill Make a Tutorial For this Sort of thing too

Cheers

Yup, thx. Just need the dog and gecko ones next. A tutorial would be great. I tried to join the penis mesh and regular mesh and join it with the armature but that didnt work. Tried to look up some Blender tutorials but idk what is it Im actually trying to do so I wasnt sure which tutorial to follow.

hey nice work with the super mutant animations, i tried them out they all seem to work pretty well, i don't know much about blender animation but is it too much to ask to get the feral ghoul animations replaced with humans, i figured the skeletons might be similar enough but i am more than likely wrong

also facial animations yes please!!!

Im sorry, there wont be anything new for a while. If it is not the fact that Sexout side of things is meandering along too slowly for my taste, there is also the issue of a certain Dark Souls. That game has got a hold of my soul(pun intended) and will not let go. I dont remember when was the last time a videogame has managed to do that to me, not for a few years at least. Whereas before I would happily use some of my freetime to do make animations instead of doing other stuff, now all I want to do is play Dark Souls. Kinda embarrassing to admit tbh.

Besides this little "break" will let Sexout get upto speed when I return. Queries as to when that will be have gone mostly unanswered but I rather not push the issue, learnt my lesson the last time I tried to force my stance. It will be done when its done. In the meantime, if I get a little extra time I'll try and do some animations here and there. Im currently doing one as I type this so the project is not dead, just slowed down slightly from the initial surge. I also wont be making any new posts when I update the main page, just keep an eye out for updates on the first page yourself from now on.

Nice to hear you've been captivated by another game, I've not had that feeling for a while, tried out Crysis 2 to see what all the hype was about and was sorely disappointed by the similarity to Call of Duty and how scripted large parts of the game is.

I also really enjoyed the new dog animation you've got up. I don't really understand what you mean by the "pace" of Sexout though. Also, its a shame you've decided not to post anew when you make an update - you realise this could fall to like page four and still have new updates? It only takes like 3 seconds lol.

Hope to see you again soon. But enjoy Dark Souls! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

New animations up, 4 dog animations. I dont think they're the best, not really what I wanted to do cause I was initially doing ghoul animations and had to stop that for some other reason and do dog animations so my mind wasnt fully into it. Besides what else is there do to with dog animations?! Not much else expect doggy style stuff which is finite. Also there was a fuckup along the way and had to redo all of them which took up more time.

Still no BBB yet. Idk when, if ever it will get done but things are working behind the scenes although Im not ready to give any definite answer regarding BBB. Anyway, just keep and eye out for the sexout/sexout beta thread for the new stuff, the main post will also be up updated when that happens.

I wonder what happen with the ghoul animation? The poses look very very good, I hope it doesn't have any technical issue.

Talk about 4 new dog animations, can you upload some screenshots? I can't wait to see it soon, before prideslayer upload it several days later.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey beck11 did you already release the feral ghoul and Dog animations? (Can't see something in the first post). I wanted to ask prideslayer when he will be able to integrate them in the beta, but thought i should first make sure there is something to integrate...

Can't wait to play the new anims, thanks for all your work.

Waiting for ChrisMaster's to give me his edited feral ghoul penis mesh. The current ones are too short for animating, for me at least.

Dogs are done and sent to Pride, you have to wait till he gets back for him to insert into Sexout.

Currently doing Deathclaw animations.

Heya Beck,

Sorry For the W8 , But here are the Modifications.

The New Ghoul Shlong Animated Object and the Animation Template .

I havent Tested them Ingame Yet But they should be fine and working,

Please do the Need full And Let me know if any thing needs to be fixed

There May be a Few differences between the previous and this one , they shouldnt be a too much of a problem

Congratulations on your Contributor status

Cheers and Good Luck

Heya Beck' date='

Sorry For the W8 , But here are the Modifications.

The New Ghoul Shlong Animated Object and the Animation Template .

I havent Tested them Ingame Yet But they should be fine and working,

Please do the Need full And Let me know if any thing needs to be fixed

There May be a Few differences between the previous and this one , they shouldnt be a too much of a problem

Congratulations on your Contributor status

Cheers and Good Luck

[/quote']

Awesome mate, thanks alot for that. Checked it in game and its working, this is gonna help alot when animating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beck, your work is as always of very high quality, and I commend you for taking the time to make new anims for Sexout - as far as I know, only you and another modder (masterchris?) have taken up that mantle and I understand it is not the most glamorous (or easy!) of modding tasks, but I just wanted to say that I really appreciate it!

If you don't mind me asking, did your last batch (the september one) ever make it to Sexout? Also, do you have a list of your animations that could be released to modders so that if they want a scene with a particular position, they can just call it rather than having to use the random picker?

I find it really annoying that nobody seems to have a list with the numbers for all the current animations, because it means it is extremely hard to call up suitable animations when you require them.

Also, as for your latest post, do you have any pics or videos for them? Thanks, and keep up the good work mate.

Archived