Animation Project for FNV.

beck11

Enough prattle' date=' time to get to business. Thx for reading.

Cheers.[/quote']

You're welcome! :)

Thanks for working on new animations!

-Multistage animations

... Foreplay can be regular foreplay or forcible act before rape i.e forcing legs apart or getting into a slight dustup...

Um' date=' wow

Please keep up with your work ... I am totally useless at modding but I offer moral support in abundance![/color']

Thx.

Nice Going Beck ' date='

If You are Using Blender , I will Help you as Much as I can when im around , Since Donkey has Left its been difficult I understand ,Im also messing around with Skyrim.

I Do take Requests , but only for Sexout Modders , that means the animations they wanna use for their plugin.

Cheers

[/quote']

Thx Chris. Tbh I only really have one issue now and its the damn positioning problem. I managed to get it somewhat solved by moving the "giver's" Bip01 bone way up so that it matches inline with the game's ground level and then move the non-acumen bone to match the center. Basically When I export a kf, the anim will match the same xyz plane as the in game so I dont need to adjust anything anymore.

But I cant seem to do the same for the "taker's" positioning. Takes at least 10 tries before I get anywhere close enough and by then I get so pissed that I just save everything and stop working on it for like a week. Im gonna try to figure out a way to solve this cause its taking too much of my time to align anims up properly in game.

*Sigh* Shit isnt nearly as fun anymore then when I first began:( I'll try and post some updates this weekend if I can. I wonder how they do those little preview videos in blender? Might be more fun to show off them instead of static pictures.

*Sigh* Shit isnt nearly as fun anymore then when I first began:( I'll try and post some updates this weekend if I can. I wonder how they do those little preview videos in blender? Might be more fun to show off them instead of static pictures.

Use a desktop recorder like CamStudio, or the recording function in VLC.

I think there's also a built-in, but overly complicated way to record videos in Blender 2.5 and onwards.

Fuck videos! Dont know why I cant get it to render properly. Just a bunch of black. Yeah CamStudio sounds like a good shout, have it already installed(and fraps and bandicam) for something else I use it for, will try it next update.....or not.

Update up on front page for all the 3 people that still care(2 of whom reside in my head).

Most of the stuff is pretty much finalized, just need to adjust position, maybe some tweaks and it should be good. This update has the variations of rape and non-rape stuff Im working on recently. I think maybe 2 more rape animations and I can get the whole set out. I just thought of a rape animation as I was typing this lol, so only one now I guess.

Some of the stuff may seem samey cause of the sex position but I feel there is nothing wrong with that. Dont need to make 100s of stuff and then bend over backwards to make sure you dont repeat positions; If I have 5 different doggystyle animations more than any other position so what? At least there is variety there which is what Im aiming for.

Just here to say I still care beck! Animators are few and far between, anything you contribute is highly valuable. Thank you. :)

edit: also, oh god oh god. I'm so excited to see the new mutie anims in action - large monstrous creatures and human women is one of my very specific fetishes. I'd kill for as many mutie (and deathclaw) anims as possible, heh.

Every contribution, no matter how small, is awesome and everyone appreciates it even if they don't know they do. As someone once said "The longest journey starts out with a single step". Your contributions so far are that step and if you stick with us you are on an incredible journey.

On behalf of us all, I personally want to thank you and anyone else who steps up to add to the animations. You are doing something few have the patience to do, and add to the immersion for us all.

Update up on front page for all the 3 people that still care(2 of whom reside in my head).

Flippin' fantastic! I am soooo excited' date=' are we there yet, are we there yet? Hurray for you!

Am I in your head?

No rush you know, we're not sitting on the edge of our seats *falls* okay maybe we are - and we're not holding our breath *gasps* okay maybe we are - actually I am!

Your work looks really amazing [b']beck11[/b], please keep at it!

Hey, so something came up and I need a few days/a week to work my time around it so in the mean time Im gonna take it easy on the animating for a few days. Right now Im just using what little time I have to finish up on stuff that was lying around waiting to be completed. Got about 3 or 4 of them done and ready to be inserted into SexoutNG mod proper.

Im currently trying to deal with a really messed up situation involving Sexout that I did not fully comprehend the magnitude of till today. Basically what happens is: When a sex animation starts, P2 begins her animation a few frames before P1 so the animations end up getting miss timed. My attempts to add fake frames to compensate for the problem have not been successful. Either I need to fine a correct time delay to get the animations to work together or the delay added by sexout is not constant and no matter what I do I will end up getting misfiring animation.

Only way to workaround the problem is to make the animation really fast so that you dont notice that the sex act is not working in tandem or just not make animation thats not dependent on 2 actors working together i.e a blowjob animation where the guy can just stands there while the girl does the deed.

I'll try to contact MasterChris about how to maybe solve this but in the meantime if any of you knows a sex animation where the pairs are acting/reacting together then let me know and maybe I can gleam some clues off of it. I havent played FNV in almost 2 mnths so my memory is fuzzy on that. An example would be: If the dude thrusts forward, the girl reacts to the thrust accordingly. An example of what I dont want is the dog sex animation where the dog is thrusting doggystyle and the girl has a hands behind her back and flopping on the ground.

Also thx for the support guys but comeon, Im not that flaky that I will abandon this altogether cause of some perceived lack of interest. I was frustrated at the slow progress(expected to have more done by this stage) I was making after almost a month of work and was just venting. Remember, I was at this for a whole month quietly chipping away before I even made this thread and I've come too far to throw it all away. And tbh, this animating gig is pretty cool, Im contemplating maybe doing some non-sex animations if I have time in the future. It might even improve my skills and make for better sex animations.

I hate modders who hold communities to ransom over inane bullshit or cause they are so starved for attention that they need to get x amount of "likes" before they continue working on w/e shit they started. I dont want to get that kinda reputation so I better set the record straight now.

Be back next week with some solid updates hopefully.

Im currently trying to deal with a really messed up situation involving Sexout that I did not fully comprehend the magnitude of till today. Basically what happens is: When a sex animation starts' date=' P2 begins her animation a few frames before P1 so the animations end up getting miss timed. My attempts to add fake frames to compensate for the problem have not been successful. Either I need to fine a correct time delay to get the animations to work together or the delay added by sexout is not constant and no matter what I do I will end up getting misfiring animation.

[/quote']

You can't correct this as there's no way to predict just how large the delay between actors starting will be. If there were a way to more precisely control it, sexout would already be doing it, but unfortunately there isn't. The best I can suggest is that you make the animations 'granular' enough that a few frames out of sync doesn't grossly affect the experience.

The animations are always off by some amount of time (which varies each time), not by a certain number of frames. This is why adding frames doesn't work. The game runs the animations at a variable framerate so they always move at the same speed to the viewer.

Only way to workaround the problem is to make the animation really fast so that you dont notice that the sex act is not working in tandem or just not make animation thats not dependent on 2 actors working together i.e a blowjob animation where the guy can just stands there while the girl does the deed.

I think you're making it harder than it really is. Being the artist, you know when it looks right vs. when it's doing something wrong, but look at it from the viewpoint of a user. If it's a blowjob where both sides are animating, is it going to look 'wrong' if the dude starts to pull back a little before the woman is done moving forward? I don't think so. It won't look exactly like you intended it to look, but as a blowjob animation, it will look fine.

I'm trying to say, don't sweat them being off by a few frames -- it doesn't matter, unless you are coding some very specific animations like pulling (and stretching) breasts or something like that.

Be back next week with some solid updates hopefully.

Looking forward to it.

New update on front page.

No real time to do any thing except last night and today so I made some new stuff. Probably have one weekend to do more but mostly my time is now just spent trying to get existing animation ready for the game. So far total animation is up to 8, 4 more animations and I will release this as a pack. The total number might change cause I keep finding old stuff that I stopped working on due to not being able to fix some problem but now that I know how to fix it, I am trying to get those added in as well. Not sure of the ETA for release now, time is tight atm.

Regarding BBB

I did not realize this till quite recently but I never bothered to add BBB to my animations. Most of the animations dont really need BBB per say but some of them could do with it. I think I was too focused on getting the positioning right for animations that I neglected the BBB aspect.

Tbh I not sure how to add BBB into my animations. Is it just about playing with the breast bone or does it require more than that? If its the former than the skeleton Im using dosent support it since I did try to play around with the bones in question but couldnt see any effects. Might need to use the BodyExtender skeleton I think. Regardless, that will be done after release(if at all) cause I dont want to delay my release any longer. If anyone knows anything about BBB stuff I would love to hear from them.

Since the super mutant saga is nearing its end I wonder what item of interest I should tackle next. I have no set ideas on what to start working on after the super mutant release so if anyone wants to fill my head with ideas, now would be the time.

Thx.

1 new update. Ok this is the last new animation I do, promise:angel: If its any consolation, I got this down on the first try: Export kf, insert into game, perfect alignment, done. I'll tidy up the rest of the remaining stuff, re-test then pack it for release. Expect it within the week if nothing else goes wrong, fingers crossed.

I was thinking the other day about how funny it would be if I was trolling everyone all along and all this time I was just doing glorified pose mods. Think about it: Never have I once shown any proof of actually making any animations, the one time I even mentioned a video preview, I shot down immediately after. Hmmm...makes a guy think.

Archived