Breast weird visual glitch

Soulinor

Fixed.

I made 3 changes at same time.

1 moved TBBP phycics after minidress collection
2 reinstalled All in one hdt pussy
3 moved that 3 mods after sexlab

Don't know witch one fixed it

Pretty sure that's a skeleton issue, could you try to download and install the most recent XPMSE skeleton? 

This one here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

I did it before, and even changed load order of xp maximum32 for try to fix it( i tough the same as you when i saw the glitch.

That is a HDT/TBBP body without the correct skeleton that has the correct nodes like the breast and belly when a skeleton is being used where those nodes are missing the breast and belly will be sunk in it can also cause CTD's.

The All in one I believe has it's own skeleton in it so when you reinstalled it you reinstalled it's skeleton which in turn fixed the skeleton issue.

Not all skeleton issues come from a skeleton mod like XPMSE because some mods come with their own skeletons which is why you must watch what you overwrite when installing mods as some can overwrite stuff that you don't want to overwrite or problems and crashes will occur.

Archived