[WIP] Four-Play Enslaved - Welcoming Suggestions and Ideas

vinfamy

Would kill to see this mod added into the game! Look forward to downloading :)

Lol me too.

I can't play Fallout 4 without something like this.

Been holding off playing the game and all the dlc until all the mods reach where I need them to.

And this is definitely one of them.

<snip>

*Shuffles off

You know, all the stuff I've been reading about Skyrim makes me want to fire up that game for the first time in ages - looks like there's all *sorts* of fun to be had. I don't have all the DLCs though, but that can be soon rectified.

(after looking at the number of mods... Holy Hell!)

Always wanted to play a female Dark Elf....

What can I add that has not already been said? I personally enjoy these kinds of mods but what I really would like to see is a mental health bar that decays if you are a submissive type, receive punishment, disciplined, or even if you have a companion based on how attached you are to them your state would decay if they get punished. The closest thing I can recall is Sanguine Debauchery mod where your PC actions and comments would differ on how trained/broken in your character was after getting enslaved but to see it more in depth would add a great deal of immersion which is what I always long for in Skyrim/Fallout games.

This next idea would be quite far fetched and probably impossible but I'll throw it out there anyways. I always thought it would be neat that if your PC minds gets completely broken to the point of no return the game would save/end. Then if you start a new game while venturing out in the world you could happen to run across your previously played character as a sex slave. Being completely broken though if you saved him/her she would just become a basic companion that would follow you around for sex and possible mule. :P

I think something like this has been mentioned before, but it would be nice to have some incentive to actually play the damn game.

For instance, say you've been enslaved - maybe what could happen is that every day, you could be forced into some kind of brainwashing/super mutant conversion/robotization/ghoulification apparatus (Insert as appropriate), something like that, and when the timer expired, it would basically be an irreversible game over. Something like that. To represent becoming brainwashed, the player character could be replaced by an NPC in their stead, or otherwise just become computer-controlled with the camera following them around (Is that even possible?) while they do whatever. At this point you would reload a save.

This could tie into submission - submit more, and the process happens more rapidly. Resist more and the process slows down, but it's also harder to escape, maybe because you have tougher shackles or maybe submission lets you requests escape tools in the form of innocuous objects.

Ideally, the mechanic of submission needs to be more involving - in previous iterations of similar mods, submission was basically a roleplay-only choice, and you were usually better off just picking submissive options. Some kind of punishment for submitting, as opposed to the - literal - punishment for resisting, needs to occur.

It can also be totally lore-friendly. This is the world of Fallout - inserting brainwashing technology wouldn't be too far a stretch. Hey, maybe the Institute did it, they do bad things. Escaped Synths need reconditioning! Recontextualization is our friend - maybe Gen 2 Synths are just Gen 3s that have been submitted to the Institute robot transformation process, because the Institute doesn't want them to have free will any more. And, hey, free Synth factions might want to do that too.

For Super Mutants, maybe they could have got their hands on FEV - and hey, now we even have an explanation for why there are so many Super Mutants everywhere. So they could have a machine they stole from the Institute.

Raiders, too, could have just stole machines from the Institute to brainwash their captured slaves. Same goes for the other human factions.

There'd also be no reason you couldn't do the same for the other enemy types - maybe some enemy types rape you, as you wouldn't be killed, and being "killed" by the same enemy type too many times would subject you to the same transformation.

The one thing this mod has to make sure to avoid is to make bondage and sex the main focus.

Its not.

Its suppose to enhanced the current game by inserting a new economy, some new limitations/challenges.

So suggestions like "Bind the player and fuck the player" amounts to 2 mints of entertainment before becoming repetitive.

My idea is to hold scripted events for when the player is being trained. Kind of like a story with some added activities to give the player something to do between the quests.

Later when the player is sold off to a "Master" it would actually be a follower whom punishes the player or rewards them with slave gear or helpful items. Punishments could be bondage gear (equipped for a time or start of mini-quest to have it removed by performing a task). Perhaps the player as a "slave" can initiate Sex-Solutions/Dialogue in the game.

Hence instead of intimidating characters or convincing them you can perform sex acts to get what you want.

This way the Slave Character vs a regular character can have different dialogue options and gameplay experience.

No one likes to be constantly trapped in a room and bound to half-a-dozen activities. 

Well i havent read all the post so this could be a repost, BUT why dont we implement something that lets the dom transform the player through the FEV i mean like mix the player with a dog so that the dom can do some walkies with you (petplay) or  a cat morph or stuff like that. I mean there are probably going to be transformation skripts / models  cuz of all the other mods. So i think that it wouldnt be to hard to do but im no moder. Cheers!

The mod should have the possibility to escape from your master. A nice and immersive option would be if, in the case of a successful flight, the players are chased from slavehunters which want to bring him back to his master (similar to Sanguines Debauchery). Not every master will send the hunters: it must depend on certain conditions and a random factor.

Of course, the player should also have the opportunity to serve themselves free.

If the player is caught by Raider or Gunners (for example), it would certainly be a believeable development of the story when he is robbed, raped, and then dragged into a raider- or gunner camp to work or forced to prostitution (if he refuses - punished, etc.) , until he can escape. It is also possible to move to other camps (for variety) in slave caravans together with npc slaves or to sell on a slavemarket.

There are a lot of possibilities, if you think about it, but the creation of such a mod is a long stony way and I would restrict myself to the most important and fundamental functions first...the castles in the air came later :-/

Sorry for my passably english.

A corruption scale. Starting out you're upset about being enslaved and against being used in any

sort of way. But with more/different experiences your corruption levels rise and you get more comfortable

doing lewd acts. Resisting corruption makes the scale raise slower but causes more harm to you. If

you reach a certain health level you can't resist and are forced to comply or die. Basically a game of holding

out for as long as possible. Submitting lessens the damage but makes the corruption levels rise faster. Maybe

at certain points on the corruption scale you receive "perks" in the form of debilitating stats. The closer you are

to being completely corrupted the more your intelligence lowers but your endurance raises as you're being

slowly converted into a fucktoy.

Another aspect that I haven't seen explored often is mind control. I think that would be something the Institute

would employ more than Raiders. Perhaps you're given injections to make you more compliant lowering your

ability to resist training. I can see that chair with the spinal injection needles being used for something like that

or the vr pods. Yet again resist or submit would be an option, with their own consequences each. Once your

mind is broken you become a drone and cannot resist verbal commands.

How is this mod doing? I am anxious for it!

It's waiting for the unified Four-Play 1.0, so should be a few weeks after FP 1.0's release

Besides 1.0 requirement can the current SKSE properly support the mod? IE slavers pursuing player, removing player gear, relocating player and then scripted events involving auctions and sex events?

Even in Skyrim Auctions and forced walked events are really hard to get down and full of bugs.

How is this mod doing? I am anxious for it!

It's waiting for the unified Four-Play 1.0, so should be a few weeks after FP 1.0's release

Besides 1.0 requirement can the current SKSE properly support the mod? IE slavers pursuing player, removing player gear, relocating player and then scripted events involving auctions and sex events?

Even in Skyrim Auctions and forced walked events are really hard to get down and full of bugs.

All possible

Forced walk events are very easy in FO4, don't even need F4SE for those. Bethesda has done some good in that aspect.

Four-Play already uses forced walk for walking to bed etc.

All possible

Forced walk events are very easy in FO4, don't even need F4SE for those. Bethesda has done some good in that aspect.

Four-Play already uses forced walk for walking to bed etc.

Thats good to hear!

One question though, what version of Four Play are we at now? The original download links were made by Doctor and its version 0.8 but since then there has been community patches and many addons.

1.After violator did his thing the raped character would be left in a pool of cum for 1hour or just 1min, would be nice if configurable or just option to skip, and adding the finishing act when they all cum at the end on "target" smile.png

2. Corruption idea . the more character loses the more known the character becomes, after some time raiders/mutants and other freaks after just seeing you do not open fire at sights just call you out and taunt you to have fun with them, even when in combat they just call you out to holster your weapon so the fun can begin, after even longer time special groups of raiders might appear that look just for you cause they know you are a famous cocklover. Even later some raiders might spawn in cities that look for you for some quick fun, they might even pay you some caps or items, maybe even supermutants in discguise - would be funny, or even aliens that heard of you. (this can be really expanded a lot, that is actualy my mod idea that i wanted to do, but hey do it and do it better and i wont mind smile.png, + I don't have modding experience.  This is a game friendly mod cause you can still do all you were doing it doesnt stop your game, it doesnt move you to another part of map, it doesnt force you, you just play with it)

I tend to prefer narrative, quest-driven elements, which is why Tryout (for FO:NV) was among my favorite mods. I understand that the core mechanics need to be in place first, but perhaps the following might inspire an eventual quest add-on...

1. I would love to see the player being replaced by a synth version of themself--assuming they weren't one already--, complete with their own recall code. Escape or rescue could take the form of a quest with the Railroad, involving covertly making contact (perhaps a fellow prisoner is an undercover agent), finding and placing dead-drops, and general camp sabotage. Alternatively, by thwarting an attempted escape by fellow slaves, or by luring Railroad operatives into becoming enslaved themselves, the player might find themself promoted to "courser" status, and sent on missions to support the slaver faction.
  2. The good people of Covenant have ways of dealing with people who stick their noses where they don't belong. Ask too many questions, and you might find yourself on the wrong side of some cold iron bars. What was in Deezer's lemonade, anyway? (Bonus: If you were previously replaced by a synth, maybe you fail a certain test outright.)
  3. Strong wasn't the only supermutant to believe in the power of the "milk of human kindness." His idea of how to find it was just a little more... tame... than some of his brethren.

I realize that ideas come cheaply. I'm just excited to see this in development!

Also, how does your master restrain you if both Torture Devices and Devious Devices optional integration is off? Drug or something?

You get locked in a cage? The Wasteland Workshop DLC added some cages. Or you get put in a room with a locked door. 

The idea with a paralysing drug isn't bad, too.

I absolutely love the idea of of this mod. I've been a huge fan of Vin's FP mods and have a lot of hopes for this one. If I may, I think I have some suggestions that could lend itself well to the mod.

There's definitely a few different ways one could approach slavery and I think it would be interesting if you gave it a little RNG to see where things went. The first wouldn't be so much RNG as much as a gallery mode of sorts.

Voluntary: I've seen people mention the idea of electing to be a slave at the Cabot house or in the Memory den. I think that would be a great and comparably easy thing to implement. You would approach a certain NPC, discuss becoming their slave and what rewards it would entail as well as setting a safe word which could be used to end the slavery whenever the player wishes. It could be a 'Gallery Mode' of sorts where a player can elect to be a slave and it can then run through a variety of the slavery scenarios in the game. Serving drinks, cleaning house, pleasuring the guests, as well as all that good punishment and titillating torture in the basement. You could be offered caps for your service or, in the case of Cabot, the Elixer for completing a certain number of tasks. Maybe even, if you have DD integrated, working at the Memory Den could result in the player getting Keys.

Auction/Training House: When the player is captured, either by Kidnapped or Violate, it could include a probability of the player waking up in a slave Auction House. They're bound, placed on display and oogled over by customers. Perhaps based on the player's charisma ( or some good ol' RNG ) the auction house may deem it necessary to do some in-house training before the slave is sold. This could result in a few forced scenarios, meant to break the character's will and turn them into a better slave. It would be a good way to use some environmental storytelling to prime the player into the world of being a slave. And perhaps, on repeated visits to the Auction House, the probability of additional training should go down so the player isn't forced into a long sequence every single time they get taken to the Auction House. After whatever training or establishing scenes you have, the player then goes to stand on stage as they are sold to the highest bidder. And this is where RNG could get very interesting.

Player Sold to an Establishment: Naturally, one of the biggest customers to the slave trade would be local businesses who need some cheap (free) labor. You could find yourself as a scantily-clad barmaid at the Colonial Taphouse or a brothel whore at the Hotel Rexford. Maybe find yourself as a backroom dancer at the Third Rail. Wherever it is, you've got an explosive collar that won't let you leave and the goal here would be to earn enough caps to buy your freedom. You could do that by collecting tips, prostituting yourself out or, depending on your stats, some good ol'-fashioned pick pocketing. Alternatively, you could even steal the key off of your captor and set yourself free- but get caught and you'll be subjected to something devious or sold back to the Auction House. Ultimately, these encounters shouldn't be designed to last too long. A player should be able to raise the caps they need over a few days just so the setting doesn't drag on too long and get boring.

Player Sold to a Master: And THIS is where things could get very interesting. There's been a lot of discussion on how to handle this best and I agree with the approach that the master should be treated like a companion. Someone who follows you around and issues quests which have a certain time limit or face the punishments. Furthermore, you could try and build a set of actions that the master likes and dislikes. Negotiating for more caps, cheating and lying, completing their side-missions, or simply engaging in sexual encounters would increase your bond with your master while being a general do-gooder or wearing a bunch of armor would trigger dislike. I'm not sure how feasible it would be to trigger an immediate punishment when the user does something the master doesn't like but that would be pretty immersive if you could integrate it. Punishments could include forcing the player into a devious device for the next 60 seconds, initiating an aggressive sex act or making the player immediately surrender to their next surrenderable encounter. As your relationship grows with the master, the punishments become less severe and the prompts to complete tasks becomes less urgent. Eventually, when the relationship maxes out, the master could stop giving orders all-together and actually allow you to swap out your companion for someone else (that master knowing that you will ALWAYS be their slave).

Masters of Different Factions: Different factions could offer an amazing variety not just for the kinds of tasks that the player has to complete but also the means of their slavery and the methods required to escape. Say the player was sold to Gunners. The player would be fitted with a shock collar that can damage the player if they fail to complete a given task. As a slave of the gunners, tasks could involve improving moral among the other gunners by visiting outposts and engaging in several lewd acts or just clearing out enemy locations. Methods of escape would mostly involve finding a way to get the collar off, be that making a shady deal with someone (who may turn around and sell you again) or cutting a deal with the Railroad who may ask for a favor in return. 

For Raiders, their tastes can get a little more perverse. Instead of a collar, they could use drugs to control you. Complete tasks to get your next dose or suffer the withdrawals which could include dropping your endurance to virtually nothing so you're that much easier to violate and if Kidnapped is installed, increase the chances of you being kidnapped and returned to Raider encampments. Tasks for the raiders could include unarmed cage fights, public sex acts and kidnapping more slaves. Methods of escape would generally involve finding ways to ditch your master and then riding out the withdrawls and praying you don't get kidnapped or violated before it wears off.

Super Mutants would be much less sophisticated as instead of using drugs or shock collars, it's much more their style to just use an explosive collar and, if you miss your deadline, you dead. Between lengthy and repeated orgies, you would probably be expected to clear out locations and gather more slaves. The most devious of their punishments would probably just involve making you walk around naked for extended periods of time as their creativity in slave training would be lacking. Primary methods of escape would involve just tricking them. "Oh, I couldn't possibly fit through this hole with this big collar on. Could you take it off for me so I could squeeze through?" Make your charisma check and you're basically off scott-free.

Willpower: And naturally, one of the best parts of a slavery scenario is the idea that after so much training, the slave finds it harder and harder to break away from that lifestyle. Eventually, they would just always want to be a slave. This is where Violate integration could get very interesting. You could tie the surrender mechanics in directly with the slave's level of training. Each time the slave is trained, punished, tortured or violated beyond the point of perversion, their chances for surrender begin to increase, as does the HP threshold. While a player at the beginning may only have a 20% chance of surrendering at 10% HP, a slave that has been repeatedly enslaved and trained to give in to sex may have that bump up to an 80% chance of surrendering at 40% HP. Eventually, even if you break free, you will be such a well-trained slave that you will quickly fall back into the slave trade as you give yourself in to desire. This is also where Mind Control scenarios could see itself sneaking in. Subjecting the slave to Mind Control tactics would substantially damage their Willpower, making them willing to surrender and be violated by anyone. There would probably need to be some kind of mechanic to increase your willpower and resist giving in as well. You could have it slowly regenerate with time or maybe have an NPC that helps you recover it, like someone in Diamond City or Atom Cat's Garage.

Any update? Would love to get this downloaded to play with

Waiting for Four-Play 1.0. I want to use this to try out the new tagging system

Waiting? I thought you were writing it in Doc's absence??!! It's not logical to say you are waiting on something that you yourself are writing, since you have complete control over its release.

???????

I'm not the only one working on Four-Play. I've done my part for it, waiting for jaam's bit, then we can put it together.

Thanks to everyone involved for the hard work you all have put in. I'm sure we are all very grateful for your contributions.

Archived