[WIP] Four-Play Enslaved - Welcoming Suggestions and Ideas

vinfamy

A captured slave could be used for many things. I like all the suggestions already mentioned and here are a few more:

Sabotage:  The slave is forced to work her way into the inner area of a rival group and sabotage something. This could be as simple as accessing a terminal that controls turrets/robots. Another option is that the slave is carrying sabotaged parts that have to placed into a certain container. Examples: sabotaged weapons parts into a weapon's workbench, sabotaged power armor parts into a power armor stand.

Intel Gathering: The slave is loaned to someone for a time by her owner so that she can gather information on that person. This information could be acquired through a speech check with the target or someone close to the target. The slave may also be able to acquire the information from hacking a terminal for picking a safe.  Or it could be as simple a stealing a note siting on a table.

Experimentation: The slave is used for experiments. Raiders to use slaves to test new drugs or torture methods.

Scenario: Raiders to use slaves to test new drugs  The slave is given a drug that makes her painfully lust for sex. The slave slowly looses health unless she has sex, which restores it. The slave is given a drug the make sex extremely painful and having sex causes lost health which is slowly restored otherwise.  The effects are time limited.

Scenario: Gunners could use some target practice with some new lower powered weapons on the slaves (last slave standing 'wins').

Scenario: Robots are trying out enhanced interrogation methods involving pain and pleasure.

There are may ways for a slave to escape her captor depending on the situation.

Slave Replacement: One day the owner returns home with another slave he/she prefers more and the current slave is let go (small chance).  Another option is that the current slave replaces herself with another (with or without the owner's knowledge). 

Scenario: The player is delivered to her new male owner while wearing a latex mask, gag and arm binder. The owner has very jealous girlfriend who secretly hates the new slave and treats the new slave badly. She also lies to her boyfriend about how disobedient the new slave is. The girlfriend wants to make an example out of the slave and suggests that the slave be tied up outside to be beaten and raped by the public until she learns to behave. The owner agrees to do just that the next morning. That night the slave escapes her bindings and quietly places the girlfriend into them and escapes. The defiant and angry girlfriend (wearing nothing but a latex mask, gag and arm binder) is tied outside and abused by the public while the former slave watches.

A call for help/revenge: If the owner has a ham radio the slave may be able to call for help or perhaps call in the owner's enemies for revenge. The slave is then released or given a new set of owners.

Sabotage: If the slave is kept in a place with lots of automated defenses then perhaps the slave can reprogram the defenses to turn on the owners.

Poison: If the slave is a skilled chemist and is responsible for serving food, the slave may be able to drug or poison her owners.

As for bondage without devious devices: Lock the slave in a small room or cage. Various types of collars: shock, asphyxiation, explosive, paralyses, tracking, drug injecting, all of the above. You could also assign a companion of some type to keep the player in line (human, robot, animal).

Thanks for all the work you do!

I like the idea of drugs being used instead of, or in addition to, a shock collar.  A line of slaver made drugs with that cause addicts to become near catatonic when suffering from withdrawal.  Once a slave is addicted, they have to rely on their master for medication.  If their dose runs out, they have to find another before they black out and are at the mercy of whoever finds them.  Some example formulas.

Depend X - Mule - for labor slaves.  Boosts strength, but makes you clumsy and stupid.

Depend X - Rut - for sex slaves. Gives incredible libido, and makes it hard to concentrate on anything but sex.

Depend X - Plain - for "trusted" slaves.  Lets them function normally.

Depend X - Meek - for unruly slaves. Prevents a slave fighting, or even holding a weapon.

Depend X - Leash - for capturing slaves. High addiction chance, and low duration.

Slavers could have the leash formula loaded into syringer ammo, and might make it widely available, but keep the other formulas for themselves.  An escaped slave might be able to keep themselves conscious with a steady stream of leash, but getting anything that lasts longer would mean going back to the slavers.  A doctor might be able to cure you if you can make it to one, but only if you could pay more than what they'd get for turning you in.

You could also have collars that are loaded with the drug and dispense a new dose when the old one runs out, for slaves that are sent away on long duties.  And maybe some slavers lace other medicines with leash to see who they can catch.  Watch out for discount stimpacks!

Guest Hoekey

I always envisioned a settlement attack scenario. If your settlement lost, the attackers would take over your settlement. If you happened to miss the attack, you have limited amount of time until settlers are turned into submissive slaves. If you fail to retake the settlement, you could end up a slave as well. If you happen to escape, you could reach out to other settlements and recruit local settlers to try to help take back your lost settlement. Or after you gain trust and climb the ranks, you could have access to limited building options. It could also open up Sim settlement potential.

One potential quest for a raider slave could be killing Pinkman. As you arrive, you join fellow raiders already attempting to kill him. You at that point have the choice to help raiders or Pinkman. Helping Pinkman could open a revenge quest where you two return to seek revenge on former owner. Pinkman is grateful for your help, but if you want the key to your collar he found on a dead raider, it will cost you...

Something like Organic Factions in Skyrim could open up a ton of potential in the commonwealth. Untimely tying into slavery. A new boss comes to power after killing your owner. Will he want to keep you around or have other plans?

Sorry, starting to get off topic. Organic Factions would be amazing in Fall Out.

I have some ideas (By the way, I have no idea if they are hard to implement), for example:

-Other slaves.

-You may organize a slave revolt by talking to other slaves (This would need Dialogue options) to escape and free yourselves

(Don't know if you would consider that OP, but you could add the option of inviting them to your settlement after they are free)

-Breeding Slaves, you may be used as a breeding slave and may be forced to have sex with other slaves (I think this might be

hard, but maybe you could add some features of FP Family Planning to it)

-Buy your own Freedom, like Cait told us, maybe you can steal and gather enough money to buy your freedom

-Rescue Teams, if you are allied to a faction, a rescue team might be sent to save you (I think maybe this should be implemented as a Minutemen only feature and given an option to turn off/on, because some people may not want to be rescued)

I always envisioned a settlement attack scenario. If your settlement lost, the attackers would take over your settlement. If you happened to miss the attack, you have limited amount of time until settlers are turned into submissive slaves. If you fail to retake the settlement, you could end up a slave as well. If you happen to escape, you could reach out to other settlements and recruit local settlers to try to help take back your lost settlement. Or after you gain trust and climb the ranks, you could have access to limited building options. It could also open up Sim settlement potential.

One potential quest for a raider slave could be killing Pinkman. As you arrive, you join fellow raiders already attempting to kill him. You at that point have the choice to help raiders or Pinkman. Helping Pinkman could open a revenge quest where you two return to seek revenge on former owner. Pinkman is grateful for your help, but if you want the key to your collar he found on a dead raider, it will cost you...

Something like Organic Factions in Skyrim could open up a ton of potential in the commonwealth. Untimely tying into slavery. A new boss comes to power after killing your owner. Will he want to keep you around or have other plans?

Sorry, starting to get off topic. Organic Factions would be amazing in Fall Out.

I love your settlement ideas, the longer the bad guys hold a settlement the stronger their defense gets or the more resources and settlers for slaves are taken. 

Idea - The slaver faction sends out 3 man teams with syringers to gather desireable slaves as a random encounter, if you get captured then you might be sold or maybe get a job with the slavers to be a gatherer and make caps for captures. Gatherers might also patrol captured settlements or a little beyond to add to the extra sway in power...making it more dangerous to take back settlements with possible capture for you and companions.

Becoming a slave is always interesting though, how can it be made interesting to play AS a slave is the question. If you have no immediate escape you cant just stare at the screen to wait for an event, something interactive needs to happen. Going through a "wheel of pain" type event with some random escape opportunities with consequences could take some time. What happens if your escapes fail and your will is broken? Assume your story is over and go all the way back to the last save before enslavement? Rescue teams? Maybe black screen a random time length to a fight, rescue or escape event? 

I would like to see death as an outcome throughout the process too, failed escape might be whipping but you might be an example or they may just get sick of you...making escape attempts a dangerous priority.

Maybe Power Armor the actor is locked into that takes them somewhere to do something?

Of course it may or may not require fuel of some sort from the occupant :P

trapped power armor, nice....or how about a fetchbot, it latches on to you or scoops you and and takes you......(enter twisted fate to taste). A sexbot assassin made to possibly fuck people to death over relentless days or until its core depletes.

Some great suggestions here so far, so chucking out my personal essay on what I'd enjoy most out of a FO4 slavery system ('m bored tonight lol).

The "player is victim" mods I've always enjoyed most tend to be more scenario driven rather than mechanics driven.  I feel that dialogue/presentation variety is important for the longevity of such mods, even if it's mostly superficial variety mechanically.  The mods that try to stay too open-ended to allow for things like any npc being a slaver in any situation tend to get extremely boring for me.

I'm sure you've got a pretty solid framework in mind already, but here's the an idea dump on gameplay flow with some more detailed ideas:

Step 1 - Slavery scenario trigger:  Something gameplay wise needs to trigger the PC becoming a victim.  Some ideas beyond the obvious ones like FP Violate would be a chance to have a bad chem reaction and pass out, trapped items/containers and actual traps like concussion mines/leg snags.  There could also be a hard-coded quest NPC type trigger for the various scenarios so people can try specifically trigger them, like a friendly gunner NPC you can be "tricked" by if you wanted to be enslaved by the gunner faction.

Step 2 - Selection of a scenario.  After being triggered, a faction/scenario could be semi-randomly started.  For instance, if you got violated, you could become a slave to that faction and black out/teleport to one of several possible locations for slavery by that faction.  If you triggered slavery by non-faction specific means (trap/overdose ect), the faction could be random, or there could be a small slave auction scene where your groggy drugged ass is sold off to a radiant faction.  I think the places you should be sent for enslavement should only be the "larger" camps for that faction, so that slavery events can be more detailed, and the mod is less likely degenerate because you got enslaved by a tiny 3 man Raider camp constantly under attack by mole rats.

Possible Factions:  Gunners, Raiders, Super Mutants, Synths/Institute, Vault-dwellers, rogue robots

Step 3 - Slavery Scenario gameplay.  Once a faction and location is selected, there could be a set gameplay arc for that particular gameplay scenario.  You are assigned radiant tasks or offered "training" by your taskmaster that you can either complete/accept and earn trust/become more obedient, or fail/refuse and make them angry/become disobedient.  All the factions could share some of the more mundane events, like the master training you to be obedient or ordering you to service X number of npcs in the camp.  The variety would be in differing dialogue styles and attitudes of the faction you are in, and "special" scenarios unique to the factions.

Some brainstorming on unique faction tasks:

Raiders - basically scum of the earth, so not much use of high-tech restraints ect:

- steal caps/chems for your master from the other raiders.  If you are caught, you are violated by the raider who caught you and all your inventory is taken again, starting you from scratch.

- cage/grudge match with another raider or slave.  Could be naked + melee weapon only ect.  Loser has to serve x raiders.

- "clean up" the camp naked (find target junk items), with a chance to get violated randomly if you get too close to other raiders

Gunners - mercenaries of extremely questionable morals, less filthy than raiders but more likely to have fun tech toys.

- wear a highly-active set of devious devices, let your master have some target practice near a wall target William Tell apple style.

- move dangerous ordinance boxes from one location to another.  May get accosted along the way by bored gunners.

- made to play a target practice game with a extremely weak gun

- private party for the camp officers (high obedience/trust only)

Super Mutants - you are basically a pack mule, a sex toy, or food.  Very quick to simply kill you if you try to refuse their orders.

- act as bait to attract raiders into the super mutant camp

- plaything for the super mutant hounds (until such time as someone creates creature animations, this could still be a good scene with heavy use of text boxes and fade-out)

- with a super mutant "follower" retrieve x amount of a particular meat from the wilderness.  Follower sometimes gets bored.

Vault Dwellers/institute - all sorts of high tech possibilities here, breeding experiments, forced orgasms, lactation, ect.

Step 3.5 - Escape mid-scenario. While the main gameplay arc is going on, there could be more difficult/risky options for ending the slavery early.  Overpowering your taskmaster to get a key from him and retrieving your gear from a locked chest (while the whole camp is aggro to you) could be the most direct way.  Other opportunities could present themselves, like being sent on a gathering mission with only an explosive collar, then being able to disable it if your stats are high enough and you find the right materials in time.  Once free, you could return to the camp for revenge and to retrieve your initial gear.  I'd bring a fat man.

Step 4 - Scenario conclusion and results.  Once a set number of days have passed (optimally chosen by the player with a choice of +/- variance) the scenario could end and an event trigger based on your slavery stats.  These events would serve as a gameplay means of keeping the slavery gameplay loop from being infinite, and could have lots of different results.  

Possible high trust/obedience events:

-Earned enough goodwill that they trust you enough to give you your gear back and task you with clearing a hostile faction camp (so they don't risk one of their non-slaves).  Success wins your freedom, and so does blowing them up as soon as you get your gear.

-Sold as a high value prostitute to a brothel, where you could work and buy your freedom or more easily walk away

Possible neutral events:

- a hostile faction attacks your slavers, possibly killing your master or at least offering enough confusion for you to escape.

- sold to the combat zone as an indentured fighter, need to win a fight to the death to earn your freedom

- sent back to auction, a possibility could present itself to escape, or you could allow yourself to be sold to a new faction (go back to step 3 with a new faction)

- a friendly npc buys you directly from your captors and offers to release you for a fee/favours

- a combat follower attempts to break you out by attacking the faction base (could result in the follower being violated if they fail)

Possible heavily disobedient events:

- sold by a human faction to super mutants

- left for dead in the wilderness

- outright killed

- pitted against a deadly opponent for sport (possibility of escape or getting the creature to attack captors)

- drugged and kept indefinitely as a slave (text box bad end)

Basically to sum up my wall of text, I think keeping slavery events varied, limited in duration and have conclusions tied to how you play them would make for an incredibly fun mod.  I'll definitely be watching with interest, your mods so far are very rapidly pushing me to head back to the wasteland soon!

I like the idea of drugs being used... addicts to become near catatonic when suffering from withdrawal...

This was the sort of thing that I was surprised we didn't see more of in skyrim.  While I don't think four-play is far enough along in development yet to the point of where we could see some pretty exciting drugs (such as the ones you mentioned, or ones that play with some sort of arousal system), it would be neat for the basic framework to be presented somewhere for inspiration.  It would definitely seem possible to implement some sort of drug with high addiction and once you're addicted to it you can't draw weapons or run/sprint.  Such a 'docility' drug would totally make sense within a fallout slavery mod.  

It would add to the natural progression in a nice way.  Get captured and be verbally noncompliant then get dosed and addicted.  Then, when addicted, it's practically impossible to free yourself so the only choice is to work towards gaining some sort of karma points from your slaver (either by sleeping with people or doing some sort of task for him/her) so they will give you a new dose of the drug which would relieve the addiction symptoms temporarily.  Allowing the player to perform actions again for a brief time giving you a window to escape or work towards it.  

Combat lockout, and movement speed reduction seems pretty basic.  I doubt it would be easy, but would be super funny if you overrode the dialogue system (for when suffering addiction) so the only verbal responses to conversations that the player character could give would be a slurred, "uh... huh...," or "nuh... uh." Wonder if the audio for such dialogue already exists in the game somewhere.

Edit:  You guys remember the experimental army power armor from Fallout 3 with a built in AI?  It would drug you with med-x before combat.  Med-x is the fallout universe equivalent of morphine (an opiate), so that's sorta fucked up when you think about it.  I think it would also give you stimpacks at low health but I don't know my lore well enough to know whether or not stimpacks are based on some real world drug as well.  

Maria Eden was a pretty great mod, I have to agree on that! It looks like Vinfamy is going to put alot of awesome depth into this and I am looking forward to it. From the description it sounds like it will have more complexity than any other player slave mod I've seen in fallout/skyrim unless I am missing something.

Mind if I second the lactation thing someone also mentioned above as an option for the mod? Moomoo cow rp can be really kinda fun.. Breeding (Vinfamy already gave us this functionality in another mod), milking, etc.

Some ideas:

1. Forced to walk around a high population area like diamond city naked/in a slutty outfit fitted with a vibrator and butt plug

2. Forced to say slutty/messed up stuff to your companions. Whether this can be done with voice clips or just text who knows. Companions could respond differently depending on what their affection level is; for instance asking cait to tie you up in bondage gear would have a negative response from her if you just recruited her or a positive response if you've confessed your love for her. Possibly your captor could be watching and afterwards grab you both.

3. Forced to recruit more girls. Radiant quest where you are sent to kidnap another girl that your master wants. Could be done either by speech check, intimidation, syringe gun ect.

4. Obstacle course- puts your character in restraints so that she has to hop and is made to complete an obstacle course before she is freed. I've made some using the concrete walls which are the perfect size for hopping along see here:

Could make a simplier course from scratch to navigate and if you fall off you get punished.

"Especially need more ideas about the slave tasks that you are forced to do by your master"

How about tasks that are more realistic for a slave in a post-apocalyptic setting? Like being sent to harvest crops, prepare food, shop for the slave owner, and (once you are trusted) discipline other slaves? I know that this is primarily a *sexual* slavery mod, but most slaves in historical times served other functions, even if they were sexually abused. I cannot imagine that any wastelander who was lucky enough (from their point of view! Not saying slavery is morally acceptable) to own a slave would use them ONLY for sexual purposes, when they have so much more potential utility. 

"Especially need more ideas about the slave tasks that you are forced to do by your master"

How about tasks that are more realistic for a slave in a post-apocalyptic setting? Like being sent to harvest crops, prepare food, shop for the slave owner, and (once you are trusted) discipline other slaves? I know that this is primarily a *sexual* slavery mod, but most slaves in historical times served other functions, even if they were sexually abused. I cannot imagine that any wastelander who was lucky enough (from their point of view! Not saying slavery is morally acceptable) to own a slave would use them ONLY for sexual purposes, when they have so much more potential utility. 

This.

For me, one of the problems with sex slavery mods is that...that's most of what there is, and after about 3-400 blowjobs, it gets a bit boring.

Have the PC mine or harvest crops for one example, to add some gameplay, have it so the player can exceed their owner's expectations and earn rewards or fail them and get punished.  Perhaps a more experienced farm slave harvests more per day, and he offers his fellow slave an extra bushel or two?  Of course, there is a potential for this to backfire, while you're "earning" extra bushels, you're not actually practicing HOW to harvest yourself, but you're looking good to your owners...and suddenly you're a trusted slave with privileges...except you're still dependent on the other slaves to make your quota, and they can become QUITE demanding...

Prostitution is another one, each faction would need separate brothels, or they'd need some way to control the PC when they're away.  Personally, I'm for separate brothels, because a super mutant brothel would be fucking horrifying, a raider brothel would be dirty and disgusting, but you could have an elegant brothel in Diamond City, a gilded cage, ANY type of brothel could be in Diamond City or Goodneighbor.  A raider owner, instead of whoring you out to other raiders for caps, might just use you as the camp's...morale officer and make you public property.

Hmm...the Gilded Cage brothel, somebody needs to make this place.

As far as how to control slaves, Devious Devices for the most part, drugs too.  I don't want the drugs to be too crazy like catatonia or death, but something that massively nerfs all your stats so you can't resist them when you take it, and nerfs them when in withdrawal).  I'm also a big fan of the SD+ Cages mod due to the logic of it...of course your owners would lock you away when they can't watch you.

But despite the fact that I've talked mostly about sex, I really want some options for non-sex slavery where you can choose to add some sex (like the farming option).  Of course, Raiders and Super Mutants...those would be mostly sex, and usually very rough.

I like the idea of having settlements attacked and taken over by slavers and a length of time you have to rescue them. It would also be great if your companions could get dragged away in a gun fight and enslaved or partially enslaved to they try to get the player enslaved as well.

Also you could have once the player is fully enslaved setting up a settlement and creating a barn or house where the female settles could be slowly conditioned to be slaves either with hypnosis or brainwashing machines.

Based on a lot of experience of this stuff from Skyrim, a lot of "generic" slavery stuff that sounds interesting at first gets tedious, or buggy, pretty fast. Ultimately you're a highly talented adventurer, and a slavery mod should be compatible with spending most of your time adventuring.

For Skyrim, by far the most robust and fun mod for me was Deviously Cursed Loot. Because it had a bunch of unique bondage scenarios, each with a bit of story, each combined with an actual quest. The bondage scenarios changed the gameplay of the quests, making them more challenging. (DCL could also spam random bondage at you, but I actually turned that off).

- I would recommend AGAINST trying to make the player a slave of whoever kills them. Sanguine's Debauchery tried that and it had a zillion bugs and limitations. Boring masters, faction conflicts, creature types that don't really work as masters, etc. It just gives you an enormous number of potential masters, an enormous number of places you could pop into as a slave, etc.

Much more robust to just fade to black and have the player wake up in the possession of a slaver/at auction/etc. Then give them a master who is a companion, or like a companion, so that NPCs of all factions will continue to react to the player normally.

- I'd also recommend against making DD optional. It does a LOT, and will probably be more useful than you think. In Skyrim, slavery mods had loads of problems with restraining and handicapping the player correctly, but DD just worked. It became a requirement for practically everything.

Just have an option for what KIND of devious devices people want in their game. Basically, immersive or non-immersive.

- Using the game engine to try and force a player to do something tends to work out pretty badly, at least if it can happen at any time during adventuring. This even includes simple stuff like NPCs forcing the player to talk to them (mods needed loads of ways to shut down force greets). It works better to expect the player to do something at regular intervals, or to be punished for it. Regularly start conversations, provide sex, provide money, complete quests, whatever... or be zapped by a slave collar. This is because it IS pretty safe (script wise) to damage the player out of nowhere. Fallout's classic slave collar seems vital to this. You could also use a drug addiction mechanic, but it doesn't provide easy "instant feedback".

- Remember that in an adventuring scenario, THE SLAVE IS IN CHARGE. Even if the master is along, the player is making the decisions, doing the talking, and doing all of the fighting. The master willingly going with them into dangerous situations and relying on the slave's fighting skills. This means that if you care about immersion, you can't really imagine that questing involves the slave being dragged around as some kind of plaything. The slave's main value is doing a dangerous job that the master couldn't easily do themselves. The sex stuff is a bonus.

Some masters might want to keep the slave on track to satisfy their quests. They could start zapping the slave if she goes somewhere they don't want.

Here's an example...

- PC loses to some enemy, somewhere. Maybe it's synths, who would never enslave someone themselves... but they'll still sell her. PC blacks out, wakes up in a slave market wearing a collar.

- Slave training etc.

- Slavery quest starts...

- Slavers realize this one's got skills, meaning they sell her WITH her gear (but not caps of course).

- Slave is bought by a master who's got a radiant quest (or quests) to complete.

- If the slave doesn't escape by the end of these quests, she'll be taken BACK to the slave market and sold to someone else. (This keeps slavery scenarios fresh even if you're not escaping).

Escaping is tricky to deal with. If the slave collar really works (blows your head off if you try to remove it or if master doesn't reset the timer), you can't escape. If it can be removed with some kind of high repair ability, high level players will just get it off right away. This was always an issue in Skyrim - powerful players can always escape, unless you make sure it only happens when a quest is complete.

My suggestion is to allow escaping only under specific, chosen circumstances. One of them would when you're done with a slaver's quests, and they're taking you back to the slave market. Others could be opportunities that arise when a quest objective is done, for example.

You could also use DDs to make escaping have a cost. In the circumstances where escape might be possible, the slavers equip extra bondage gear as a precaution.

... the other thing about radiants is that ultimately, they involve the same tasks as a vanilla radiant. Go into hostile territory and get something, kill someone, etc. DD's current devices don't allow you to really change that gameplay much, unless you make it ultra-hard by preventing clothing. 

YES! YES THANK YOU! 

Pillars of the Community has been one that has intrigued me since day 1. A LOT can be done with them. When you give yourself up willingly there can be initiations, way to move up levels by doing sexual acts or whatnot, recruit people, brainwashing all that stuff. And if you are captured, can be tajen down and abused and brainwashed until you obey with plenty of fun things. 

- I'd also recommend against making DD optional. It does a LOT, and will probably be more useful than you think. In Skyrim, slavery mods had loads of problems with restraining and handicapping the player correctly, but DD just worked. It became a requirement for practically everything.

I disagree with this bit. One of the problems with the Sexlab mods is that so many of them have a massive list of other required mods, each of which with their own massive list of required mods, until pretty soon you're running 20-30 mods you don't want just to run the one you do want. There was one version of SD recently that became dependent on FNIS "Sexy Walk" by accident because he tried to add support for it and it ended up breaking SD if the "Sexy Walk" scripts weren't in the data folder.

One of the bazillion DD mods for Skyrim needed for Sanguines Debauchery has an enormous list of MCM settings to do annoying things to the player, nearly all of which I'd spend 10 minutes disabling every time I started a new character. SD is a great idea and has some fun bits, but I finally quit using it because I was tired of fighting with all the other mods it requires, especially Death Alternative.

DD for Fallout requires all the DLC ($50, give or take), plus some mod off the Nexus that would conflict with at least three other mods I'm using, so I don't use it. Not really interested in bondage much myself anyway, so it's not something I'd be running unless forced to by another mod. Bondage is great for porn, but not something I want forced on my character while playing a video game. If I can't escape it at will once I become bored with it, I'm just going to reload a save so I can get back to playing. Kind of defeats the point. The game has handcuffs, prison cells and plenty of internal commands for disabling the player's controls. I say use them instead of making your mods dependent on somebody else's mods.

Not sure how relevant that is as for "tasks you can perform", but yesterday I stumbled across the Combat Zone you shut down. And Tommy says something along the lines of "I need to find a new way to entertain the masses now."

It's a big caged stage, so I was thinking, maybe as a slave you can get sold to Tommy and he organizes gangbangs for the masses so you have to serve clients in there with others watching.

Or, what I prefer more, use creatures to sex you as entertainment. Naturally, the latter one needs animations for creatures, but once we have that, may be worth to look into.

I also will voice my disagreement with making DD mandatory. I used it for awhile, but got rid of it when my character kept losing access to their inventory due to the pipboy vanishing when the hands were bound. 

If DD was made much easier to escape from when the player gets bored or annoyed by the limitations it forces on the character, I'd consider it again. 

I look forward to this mod and appreciate all the work you put into all of your mods. You definitely make the Commonwealth horny again. 

I also will voice my disagreement with making DD mandatory. I used it for awhile, but got rid of it when my character kept losing access to their inventory due to the pipboy vanishing when the hands were bound. 

If DD was made much easier to escape from when the player gets bored or annoyed by the limitations it forces on the character, I'd consider it again. 

I look forward to this mod and appreciate all the work you put into all of your mods. You definitely make the Commonwealth horny again. 

DD is so all or nothing, many of those items are not in my scope of interests and so become a pain in the ass really quickly. I wish there were a very lite version of DD with just a few very minimal restraints or had a deactivation list so items I dont like would not show up in my game. Things like handcuffs, shackles and rope hogtied and for slaver areas cages and some interactive furniture would be perfect in my opinion.

These task can be *sexual*, too

-Changes in stats feed flavour text messages, mindbreak/sluttification themed, ideally even customizable in a JSON or the F4 equivalent, like Appropos

-From resistance, to obedience, to moral corruption/brainwashing out the other side

-Institute mind control technology/ mesmotron use - "living synth" gameplay

-Drugs! others have already mentioned

-Once the PC is broken, a radiant quest to lure one of your settlers into a trap to be enslaved.

-Likewise, but for a *companion*

-Likewise but for setting up trap furniture in one of your settlements. :o

Happy to help with mapping out flow or prose/dialogue writing. :)

Not sure how relevant that is as for "tasks you can perform", but yesterday I stumbled across the Combat Zone you shut down. And Tommy says something along the lines of "I need to find a new way to entertain the masses now."

It's a big caged stage, so I was thinking, maybe as a slave you can get sold to Tommy and he organizes gangbangs for the masses so you have to serve clients in there with others watching.

Or, what I prefer more, use creatures to sex you as entertainment. Naturally, the latter one needs animations for creatures, but once we have that, may be worth to look into.

Interesting, enslaves Raider, gunners or whatnots, sell them to Tommy who forces them to have sex with each other or clients for amusement. Like a "LIVE" prono flick.

Archived