MCM Wont Remember Settings

Ok, so my issue started with the mild inconvenience of not being able to activate ETAC added wells to get water for RND 2.0. (if anyone knows how to get this working for RND AIO for USLEEP i plan to switch). then i had this issue. i fixed it but then patchusmaximus.esp was doing something with one of ETAC's Patches causing the game to crash like i had a missing master. mod organizer said otherwise. i fixed that and the MCM thing came back. i fixed the mcm thing and the cycle repeated one more time before we come to today. Currently im at the MCM part of this frustrating cycle. i cannot remember what i did to fix the mcm one but it must have been something to do with one of the following as these were all i have been changing. Perkus maximus, ASIS, ETAC, RND AIO USLEEP and the associated patches these mods provided.  

SKSE1.9.32.ddl is in my skyrim directory [think that indicates my skse version]

Using FNIS 6_3 XXL

No current papyrus log as i forgot to enable it in skyrim.ini will have it soon as i am still trying to fix this myself

loadorder.txt

Well now the false missing master has returned, not sure why though i dont have etac patches installed right now.

EDIT: disabling ASIS.esp allowed me to load in, ill try runing asis with patchusmaximus.esp unchecked and re enabling it after

EDIT 2: No luck. i can launch with either ASIS.esp or PatchusMaximus.esp but when i enable both it crashes like there was a missing master. Gonna re run Patchus Maximus see if that fixes it. be back in 20-30 min

EDIT 3: No effect, and no idea how to proceed from here.

EDIT 4: I have begun the process of merging plugins after noticing i had over 270, something i have never attempted before. If i have done everything correctly i have successfully merged about 30 plugins into 3 plugins. hopefully my issue was caused by over 255 plugins and this will resolve them.

EDIT % FINAL: It was that i had too many plugins. both the ctds like i had missing masters and the MCM resetting mods seem to have been resolved.

• 3 years later...

Hi! 

I don't know if this is the same issue but, I cannot seem to toggle on and off options in mods in MCM.

I have a few adult mods that I have installed for Enderal. And I am trying to toggle off the more violent, rapey, anal simulations options etc.

Every time I toggle them off they reset when I exit mcm. (They reset because when I return to check on the mod options they have been re-toggled on.)

What can I do to ensure that I can toggle options of these mods in MCM in Enderal.

Cheers.