Need some help

PrinzKasimir

Heya, hope y' all are doing fine :). I could use some advice as for how to set this up, as well as some suggestions on mods that might help me accomplish my goal.

The idea is to have a perfectly normal Skyrim experience, but to then be able to go home in the eve and hove some fun with the followers, some kink to relax. Ideally this would consist of OSex for all the "vanilla" needs (which is fairly simple to set up, and which i have done already), the ability to put chars into bondage (Display Model 2, already set up) and the ability to have sex whilst being in/ having others in Devious Devices and all that jazz.

Now the issue is, that whilst there are plenty of mods that allow you to do so, they are to intrusive for me, as in they affect the core gameplay experience and character interactions. the goal is to have it so, that i alone can trigger the things that are happening and the Skyrim worldspace remains as untouched as possible.

• Devious Devices is good, but i'd really like to use Devious Expansion too. this however requires SLAroused & DDintegration to be set up as well, which would lead to npcs walking around in/with BDSM gear (if i understood the description correctly), which is not what i'm looking for. is there a way to get all that sweet content, without having it distributed to npcs as well?
  • I have been messing around with setting up scenes via SL's and ZAZ's MCM, but that is somewhat cumbersome. if there is some mod that gives an option to trigger this via spell or similarily, without having it show up in every dialogue window, please let me know, that's the one i'm looking for.
  • Also for some reason, i always get my char (female on female scenes) in the victim/sub role, no matter what setting i use for actor position, which is unfortunate as i would want it the other way around .
  • On another note; i use the AIO HDT Pussy mod to get a strap-on with SOS functionality, however, for some reason that thing is absolutely gigantic, not even the autoscaling of OSex can reduce it enough to make alignment/collision work properly. if anyone had similar issues and was able to fix it, or has any other suggestions as to how to get a strap-on with SOS functionality going, please let me know.
  • And lastly, i'd like to get my hands on a whip/cane that doesn't turn the ones i use it on hostile.

I appreciate any input, i'd really like to be able to set this up. And although i am not necessarily new to modding, i probably make some dumb mistakes, meaning that if you have an idea as to what i might have done wrong (mostly regarding points 2-4), let me know, no matter how basic the error might seem.

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day, cheers  :cool:

Completely off topic;

but i can't help it. I just can't stop listening to this little gem. who knows, you might enjoy it too :)

(if posting music is not allowed, let me know, i'll remove it)

So im 97% sure that with only the three core DD mods, that won't start anything on its own with npcs. DDI ALLOWS npc's to equip devious devices,but it wont actually do so without the help of other mods. also DDI adds some of its own items as well (such as the chain harness and hobble dress) so I definitely would recommend getting it. Basically all DD mods work under the assumption you have all three core mods installed ( DDx - devious devices expansion, DDi - devious devices integration, DDa devious devices assets)

One of the other things DDi adds is a quest that lets you learn to craft a few of the devious devices. Once again though, theres an almost 0% chance that youll start this by accident.

SL aroused can technically have a bigger impact on your game, but if you don't flag your character as having any fetishes (In SLA's MCM (mod configuration menu)) the only time your arousal will increase is when you see other npc's naked (which probably won't happen too much without conscious effort on your part) if you let your arousal rating get high enough itll have an effect on how quickly you can level skills. having sex will decrease your arousal. Really though this shouldn't have a big effect on your gameplay. (at least, not without the help of other mods) ( douoble side note, you can check your arousal rating by pressing y on your keyboard)

The rest of those your on your own for mate. Its possible that the reason you end up in the sub role is due to the method of triggering it? maybe your setting your character as the sub without realizing it. Other than that I have no idea.

So im 97% sure that with only the three core DD mods, that won't start anything on its own with npcs. DDI ALLOWS npc's to equip devious devices,but it wont actually do so without the help of other mods. also DDI adds some of its own items as well (such as the chain harness and hobble dress) so I definitely would recommend getting it. Basically all DD mods work under the assumption you have all three core mods installed ( DDx - devious devices expansion, DDi - devious devices integration, DDa devious devices assets)

One of the other things DDi adds is a quest that lets you learn to craft a few of the devious devices. Once again though, theres an almost 0% chance that youll start this by accident.

SL aroused can technically have a bigger impact on your game, but if you don't flag your character as having any fetishes (In SLA's MCM (mod configuration menu)) the only time your arousal will increase is when you see other npc's naked (which probably won't happen too much without conscious effort on your part) if you let your arousal rating get high enough itll have an effect on how quickly you can level skills. having sex will decrease your arousal. Really though this shouldn't have a big effect on your gameplay. (at least, not without the help of other mods) ( douoble side note, you can check your arousal rating by pressing y on your keyboard)

The rest of those your on your own for mate. Its possible that the reason you end up in the sub role is due to the method of triggering it? maybe your setting your character as the sub without realizing it. Other than that I have no idea.

Thanks for the heads-up about the DD stuff, that covers the most important point pretty well. As for the rest, i'll just have to keep digging ;). Btw. i stumbled open the mod puppet master, which looks like it might be what i'm looking for when it comes to triggering stuff, so that's nice as well.

Thanks again, really apreciate it. cheers :cool:

Terribly sorry to bother you again. I have been able to set up most of what i want, however most of the DD stuff is not actually appearing on characters. it looks like the meshes are missing, yet when i look at the files MO has in the filetree for the DD mods, there are meshes for all of them. do i have to modify those to appear or anything of that sort?

cheers :)

Hmmmm. I believe some of the DDi stuff requires you to run BodySlide studio before its visible, did you check that step?

On the other hand ddi isn't a majority of the items so im not sure what could be the problem with the other ones. could you give me a list of stuff that doesn't work so I might have a better guess whats happening?

ex :

Collars - yes

Cuffs - yes

Blindfolds/Gags - yes

harness - no

piercings - yes

Hobble skirt - no

Something like that? You don't have to get everything just enough to give me an idea of whats working/not

By the way if you haven't installed bodyslide studio yet then you set it up similarly to the way you'd set up FNIS, (so you can run it from MO as an executable).

I have Bodyslide installed, haven't run it tho (have no idea what to do with it lol) so i have to look into that. i will provide the list as soon as i can, i don't have a lot of time at the moment :-/ .

On another note, one of the mods i installed (DDi, DDx, PuppetMaster, SLARedux, DisplayModel2) is blocking an equipment slot, i can't equip any hoods now, helmets work fine though.  i really am in somewhat of a love/hate relationship with this game. whenever i think i have it all figured out, another issue appears or the game simply becomes unstable ^^.

anyway, thanks for your continuous help! cheers :)

Hmmmm. I believe some of the DDi stuff requires you to run BodySlide studio before its visible, did you check that step?

On the other hand ddi isn't a majority of the items so im not sure what could be the problem with the other ones. could you give me a list of stuff that doesn't work so I might have a better guess whats happening?

ex :

Collars - yes

Cuffs - yes

Blindfolds/Gags - yes

harness - no

piercings - yes

Hobble skirt - no

Something like that? You don't have to get everything just enough to give me an idea of whats working/not

So, i had some time to actually test all the gear (DDa, DDi & DDx) and the result is somewhat bizarre

Armbinder - yes

Collars - yes (except the one that fits to the set with the restraining corset)

Blidfolds/Gags - yes

Plugs - yes

Piercings Vaginal - yes

Piercings Nipples - No

Harness - No

Restrainging Corset (all pieces of the outfit) - No

Chain Harness - No

Cuffs - No

Chastity Belts & Bra - No

Hobble dress - No

Kitty Paws - No

Boots of any kind - No (except the slave ballet boots)

From looking at this, i have to conclude that it i do in fact have to build the meshes in BodySlide, because all the assets that require fitting to a bodytype are not showing.

I still would like to get your input on this, as i am not familiar with BodySlide at all and would like to avoid having to deal with it, if somehow possible.

And some additional insight to what i wrote about hoods in my last post; it seems that it has to do with the keyword "hood". helmets, cowls, caps and all those can be equipped even though they occupy the same slot (afaik) as the hoods.

ex :

Collars - yes

Cuffs - yes

Blindfolds/Gags - yes

harness - no

piercings - yes

Hobble skirt - no

So, i had some time to actually test all the gear (DDa, DDi & DDx) and the result is somewhat bizarre

Armbinder - yes

Collars - yes (except the one that fits to the set with the restraining corset)

Blidfolds/Gags - yes

Plugs - yes

Piercings Vaginal - yes

Piercings Nipples - No

Harness - No

Restrainging Corset (all pieces of the outfit) - No

Chain Harness - No

Cuffs - No

Chastity Belts & Bra - No

Hobble dress - No

Kitty Paws - No

Boots of any kind - No (except the slave ballet boots)

From looking at this, i have to conclude that it i do in fact have to build the meshes in BodySlide, because all the assets that require fitting to a bodytype are not showing.

I still would like to get your input on this, as i am not familiar with BodySlide at all and would like to avoid having to deal with it, if somehow possible.

And some additional insight to what i wrote about hoods in my last post; it seems that it has to do with the keyword "hood". helmets, cowls, caps and all those can be equipped even though they occupy the same slot (afaik) as the hoods.

Yeah definitely bodyslide, and like the guy before me said you don't have to be too scared of it. Open it, click batchbuild (bottom left) and press build (bottom center). If you really wanted to you could go through and only select DD items, but I mean, may as well get everything else while you're there, and it would kinda be a pain to specifically de-select everything but the DD items (everything starts selected)

If that doesn't work (it almost certainly will), there are presets in the top right corner. Pick your bodytype and repeat the process.

about the hood I have absolutely no idea.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah that's good news :), i have been looking at some BodySlide tutorials, but most of them don't do a great job of explaining what's going on, so it's nice to know that in this case it is merely a matter of hitting a couple of buttons.

Big thanks to you both, cheers ;D

Archived