Club de striptease renovado

what dlc and packs are required to run this mod

I fixed this on the front page so people can see it better. 

You'll need all DLCs and packs expect for Fitness and you'll have to be updated to 1.31.37.1020 or this won't let you place it on a lot. This has not been tested so if there is any missing CC other than what I have listed in the text file please let me know. 

FRsGyNnhTlWz2ha08uoJ_w.png

Thats odd. The total count for tables and chairs should have been MUCH higher. You can replace those with what ever you want and it will work fine. It was the chairs shown in the 8th photo. It was the Spikey Gothic Dining Chair and the Undersea Round Dining Table. But that is really strange. Maybe the game didn't like them being all set together? 

Are you placing this on a 30x40? You'll have to turn it so that the door faces the street but be careful. It might not move the bottom platform area. I may have to go in and just rebuild it to suit a bigger lot.

Edit: Ok. It just did the same exact thing to me. That is so strange and unfortunately I don't have an answer for that one except to go in and manually place them. It's funny that it left the chair I had sat against the wall and forgot to remove but it took out the tables and chairs I had set together. I had to LOL because it also moved some things like the soap dispenser and paper towel dispenser in one of the down stairs bathrooms. I think that bathroom is for giants and amazons only or something :D 

FRsGyNnhTlWz2ha08uoJ_w.png

Thats odd. The total count for tables and chairs should have been MUCH higher. You can replace those with what ever you want and it will work fine. It was the chairs shown in the 8th photo. It was the Spikey Gothic Dining Chair and the Undersea Round Dining Table. But that is really strange. Maybe the game didn't like them being all set together? 

Are you placing this on a 30x40? You'll have to turn it so that the door faces the street but be careful. It might not move the bottom platform area. I may have to go in and just rebuild it to suit a bigger lot.

Edit: Ok. It just did the same exact thing to me. That is so strange and unfortunately I don't have an answer for that one except to go in and manually place them. It's funny that it left the chair I had sat against the wall and forgot to remove but it took out the tables and chairs I had set together. I had to LOL because it also moved some things like the soap dispenser and paper towel dispenser in one of the down stairs bathrooms. I think that bathroom is for giants and amazons only or something :D

this happened to me lots of times...with cafe's,pubs and so on..you place the chairs and then go in a some asshole stole the bloody lot

this happened to me lots of times...with cafe's,pubs and so on..you place the chairs and then go in a some asshole stole the bloody lot

Yea, it's just so strange it does that. I know I didn't use CC for those. I was really careful about that. But I have had that happen too with venues like this. I just thought the creator forgot to put them or something. 

ITS LIKE A BROTHEL! are there any poop animations?

That's actually on my list too now that we have better lot traits and people are starting to mod what autonomously happens on lots. I have a laundry list of ideas but had to spend today building an underground test facility for a friend. 2 floors and 26 rooms later, my hands hurt..lol 

I was thinking either something from the future or maybe something like an old time Saloon and put it in Oasis Springs.  Or, something super seedy and plonk it down in New Crest. 

I don't think we are to the scat and golden shower phase yet. I think once someone one can break the code on how to do ejaculation animations like urination more will start. You did just give me an idea though lol 

ITS LIKE A BROTHEL! are there any poop animations?

That's actually on my list too now that we have better lot traits and people are starting to mod what autonomously happens on lots. I have a laundry list of ideas but had to spend today building an underground test facility for a friend. 2 floors and 26 rooms later, my hands hurt..lol 

I was thinking either something from the future or maybe something like an old time Saloon and put it in Oasis Springs.  Or, something super seedy and plonk it down in New Crest. 

I don't think we are to the scat and golden shower phase yet. I think once someone one can break the code on how to do ejaculation animations like urination more will start. You did just give me an idea though lol 

yya cuz i want poopoo all over my chars face

you should add my mirror floors to that especially under the stripper pole. lightbulb.gif

Point me the way good Sir/Madame! I will hopefully be releasing my CC version soon. Something like that would be amazing to have on the shopping list. 

I'm blind as a damn bat, sorry about that. 

OMFG! These are awesome. I learned how to make super shiny floors a few years back but these ROCK! 

This might be a really dumb question, but will there be naked sims and sims start fucking in there?

No. This is just a building. If you have WW installed then you can control that. Nothing is autonomous through the building itself. That is all WW controlled. 

Dumb question but curious pink file goes into mods right

Nope. I have done the same mistake.

You have to copy the file to "....Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Tray"

After that you will find the bulding in the gallery.

Yup, exactly this. :) 

OMFG! These are awesome. I learned how to make super shiny floors a few years back but these ROCK! 

i made these quite some time ago right around when the sims 4 1st came out but no one ever seems to notice them.

i made these quite some time ago right around when the sims 4 1st came out but no one ever seems to notice them

That's unfortunate because they are cool as hell. 

No, this is just a building. No different then a house. Customizations like that have to be done through WW so you can have what ever gender dancers you want. What I did to have strippers was made dedicated households for each gender and when I took them to the club I used them as the entertainment. Or you can do a good mix since there is only 3 main poles. Also if you want to do an all male revue check out ModTheSims and get the lot preferences and more visitors mods. That way you can have all males come to the club if you want this to be a strictly male gay club. Sex autonomy works here and I tested everything I could think of smile.png

No, this is just a building. No different then a house. Customizations like that have to be done through WW so you can have what ever gender dancers you want. What I did to have strippers was made dedicated households for each gender and when I took them to the club I used them as the entertainment. Or you can do a good mix since there is only 3 main poles. Also if you want to do an all male revue check out ModTheSims and get the lot preferences and more visitors mods. That way you can have all males come to the club if you want this to be a strictly male gay club. Sex autonomy works here and I tested everything I could think of smile.png

Thank you for the tips :D Happy Simming! :D