Female animations....

Asked this in the non-adult section, thought I would try here as well.

I have been looking for a decent female animation re-placer for Fallout4. Tried the ones on Nexus, but the Girly animations while they are decent, if you make a male character, he will have the same animations when a 1 handed gun is equipped, which is a large chunk of the game for me. Are there any good animations packs here in the Lab like there were with Skyrim? Just looking for movement, not sex. Thank you for any and all help with this.

Only solution I found was to install your choice of walk replacer, then install something like this over the top:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18619/?

...in other words, a pistol walk animation that works equally well for guys and girls, and doesn't overwrite anything else. ...or of course you could manually install the female movement replacer and delete the pistol walk file- the game should refer to its own bsa2 packs if there are no loose files taking precedence.

Archived