[Sims 4] Breast bones unlocked for animation - UPDATED 2017-11-07

Guest Redabyss

Please keep also in mind that not every animator will implement this function, simply because they don't work anymore with animations, or don't want to. But there's quite a list of animations with jiggly boobs already.

I feel stupid for asking this but does it work for all animations? Mine doesn't seem to work I use plenty of animation packages like amra72, azmodan, yrsa, mike24 etc

It will only work for those animations the animator has enabled it on (Current animations will need to be updated, this will take time for the animators).

Amra72 (current version) has it working on Floor - Vaginal - Stand behind and Bed - Vaginal - Right Side Doggy 1.  More actually but those are two off the top of my head.  If those don't show breast movement than there are issues that will need to be troubleshot (such as a conflict (Check the first page of this thread for possible solutions and advice)).

Edit:  (with regards to conflict or troubleshooting) or not.  Think I was misrembering an issue between better bodies and the heavy breast mod.

I feel stupid for asking this but does it work for all animations? Mine doesn't seem to work I use plenty of animation packages like amra72, azmodan, yrsa, mike24 etc

It will only work for those animations the animator has enabled it on (Current animations will need to be updated, this will take time for the animators).

Amra72 (current version) has it working on Floor - Vaginal - Stand behind and Bed - Vaginal - Right Side Doggy 1.  More actually but those are two off the top of my head.  If those don't show breast movement than there are issues that will need to be troubleshot (such as a conflict (Check the first page of this thread for possible solutions and advice)).

Edit:  (with regards to conflict or troubleshooting) or not.  Think I was misrembering an issue between better bodies and the heavy breast mod.

As llddb already suggested, please try the floor animation by Amra72 named Stand Behind Stage 02, it should be easy to tell if you have breast movement enabled or not when playing that clip, if this works then it is a matter of updating your animation packages.

It is possible for my mod to conflict with other mods if they include the same _RIG resource used for JAZZ based Sim animation, however I am not aware of any other mods that does that, but you never know.

Okay thanks guys! I've only recently tried modding sims 4 and haven't tried out a lot of animations yet, looking forward to seeing some animated jiggly boobs

So I don't know if this was already asked before but how do you import this rig into blender? I tried finding it through sims 4 studio but it doesn't show up. Is there perhaps a separate file for animators or is this all there is? I'm a total noob so sorry if this a dumb question.

Breast animation in blender has been working all the time, you don’t need anything new for this, but you need to install this mod to unlock breast movement in game.

So I don't know if this was already asked before but how do you import this rig into blender? I tried finding it through sims 4 studio but it doesn't show up. Is there perhaps a separate file for animators or is this all there is? I'm a total noob so sorry if this a dumb question.

Breast animation in blender has been working all the time, you don’t need anything new for this, but you need to install this mod to unlock breast movement in game.

Thanks for answering! Ugh but of course, I should have checked the WW guide before asking. I hadn't downloaded the latest version of the female rig so I wasn't aware that there was now a rig with movable breasts available. 

• 2 weeks later...

So you know how Denton said it wasn't a Breast Physics mod? Guess what guy went ahead and made one? This guyy! Sort of. I made a few rigs using a Physics System (Not Entirely Realistic, But It works as a starting base).

You can check out my rigs here:

Nanashi: Link

Melodine: Link

Do a one for hairs (?)

Not possible.

It is entirely possible. Though It would take a lot of time.  I am investigating the matter right now.

Do a one for hairs (?)

Not possible.

It is entirely possible. Though It would take a lot of time.  I am investigating the matter right now.

So you know how Denton said it wasn't a Breast Physics mod? Guess what guy went ahead and made one? This guyy! Sort of. I made a few rigs using a Physics System (Not Entirely Realistic, But It works as a starting base).

There it is! This the evolution of breast animations I was waiting for. It was too obvious to not experiment with some sort of a Blender python script or Blender physics engine that would simulate breast movement without actually animating it. If done well enough it will be consistent across all animations and all animation creators.

There it is! This the evolution of breast animations I was waiting for. It was too obvious to not experiment with some sort of a Blender python script or Blender physics engine that would simulate breast movement without actually animating it. If done well enough it will be consistent across all animations and all animation creators.

You might want to take a look here: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83597-the-sims-4-breast-physics-rig/

Now I know nobody read my thread. I made a physics rig the next week bones were unlocked.

Now I know nobody read my thread. I made a physics rig the next week bones were unlocked.

That's why you were so quick with breast animations, great work! Had no idea someone would be that fast to do it! :D

I am hoping to see something that will be "universally" accepted as the best breast physics for TS4 rig, I hope this is it or it's on its way to be.

That's why you were so quick with breast animations, great work! Had no idea someone would be that fast to do it! :D

I am hoping to see something that will be "universally" accepted as the best breast physics for TS4 rig, I hope this is it or it's on its way to be.

It could be but it is going to be a bit difficult. Bleder Physics are designed to work with more massive rigs and meshes. The TS4 rig is too small so the physics have to be adjusted for every animation to look correct. And that is tricky :)

That's because you didn't share.

What is because I didn't share what?

I mean that, had you shared your rig, everybody would have noticed.

I doubt that. But it could be. But if I had shared my rig, I would also have to spend weeks to teach everyone how to use it. And I can't do that.

I doubt that. But it could be. But if I had shared my rig, I would also have to spend weeks to teach everyone how to use it. And I can't do that.

Just to elaborate on Hiroki's words... A lot of people would have seen this as a work in progress and moved on to the next thread, people do read the posts but it's lack of feedback that can make appear like they don't.

If shared it would have generated more interest but i see your point if it's not practical at this stage :)

Nanashi:

Melodine:

Just to elaborate on Hiroki's words... A lot of people would have seen this as a work in progress and moved on to the next thread, people do read the posts but it's lack of feedback that can make appear like they don't.

If shared it would have generated more interest but i see your point if it's not practical at this stage :)

Feedback to a moder, is like a wave to a surfer

No wave -> No surfing

No Feedback -> No modding

Oh, sorry.

I m often really overwhelmed from all the fantastic stuff for S4, especially WW and all the wonderful animations (but many CC too) and have to sort, what I got in use from witch creator to send "a wave" or make a "Thanks for your hard work" sim/ette or load up screenshots to show how well the WW animations look in my game. To give more feedback, I ve to learn much more technical terms. So far I can say, better facial animations for the male roles where nice - but this unlocked breastbones.... and the animation updates WOW!

MS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I noticed that if you use the cheat traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn to give breasts to a male sim, male sims don't exhibit breast physics in your mod.

Do you know why this is, any clue how to change this?

1 hour ago, anonbear11 said:

I noticed that if you use the cheat traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn to give breasts to a male sim, male sims don't exhibit breast physics in your mod.

Do you know why this is, any clue how to change this?

You could just use a female sim with a masculine frame, OR use feminine clothing on your male sim (either cc or vanilla, for example I enabled the EVE body for males and it works fine, if with a little distortion) but hey I never heard of that trait, thanks for bringing it up.