Scorpina's Random Uploads *UPDATE 9/18/17 Sexy Devil

Thank you so much, for this excellent collection.

You are Very welcome. more to come

It is past time for me to post some screenshots.

Here is the Pansexual Pirate Shirt on a femboy before and after he drinks Slim-Fast Insta-Lean just to give everyone an idea how it looks on fuller figured fellows and more waifish ones alike. No worries. His wife is a cook and restauranteur. She'll get the weight back on him in no time.

attachicon.gif07-24-17_10-27-01 PM.png

attachicon.gif07-24-17_10-32-50 PM.png

Until then, there is no harm in taking another shot of him.

Here are the rest on various other Sims of a variety of sizes.

Here is a couple wearing two of the video game futa/femboy shirts while playing with an arcade cabinet.

attachicon.gif07-25-17_12-40-33 AM.png

Look's really good Faux ^_^

Also, anyone is Welcome to post pictures, if they like. i don't mind

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work Scorpina, the quality of your cc improved with each upload, have you considered mesh creation? Would be cool to see what you could do with total creative freedom :D

Thank you Muchly.

I Thought about it, but it's alot of work honestly. atm i hardly have time to even make shirts, RL and all. i played ESO for all of 3 hours before Real Life Said NO! you can't have fun right now

i was Sad -_-

And as to what i would make... Horrible Horrible Abominations <Insert Lighting Thunder, Wilhelm Scream, Evil Laughter>

post-1868915-0-00486100-1502208478_thumb.jpg

Looks nice!!

Why thank you R-Lo. Glad some one Comments on my Stuff ^_^

<hands you Pocky>

Has been a little quiet these days :lol:

Ya i leave for a few days, and everything slows down, who knew :lol:

I Blame me Being a Super Villain for it :D

Looks nice!!

<hands you Pocky>

Activity tends to slow down a bit this time of year due to a variety of factors, be it adjustment to college being back in session, few people choosing this time of year to take their vacations or distractions from major game releases which can not be modded (like Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice).

I doubt that everyone has spotty internet connections. It is a possibility but I maintain my doubts.

Looks nice!!

<hands you Pocky>

Activity tends to slow down a bit this time of year due to a variety of factors, be it adjustment to college being back in session, few people choosing this time of year to take their vacations or distractions from major game releases which can not be modded (like Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice).

I doubt that everyone has spotty internet connections. It is a possibility but I maintain my doubts.

Oh of course. also i am a Super Villain B) B) B)

The dress fits on just as well on a more masculine frame as it would on a more feminine one. Unfortunately, there aren't a whole lot of fitting types of undergarments that can be worn with it. Maybe dresses with jockstraps will become the new fashion trend?

attachicon.gif08-10-17_3-15-28 PM.png

attachicon.gif08-10-17_3-26-15 PM.png

attachicon.gif08-10-17_3-17-49 PM.png

See, Therein is the Problem. To have it not turn males into Femboys. i had to have it on the Sock layer =/ i Suppose if anyone want's i can make a Top Version of it. for boy's and a Top for just females

The dress fits on just as well on a more masculine frame as it would on a more feminine one. Unfortunately, there aren't a whole lot of fitting types of undergarments that can be worn with it. Maybe dresses with jockstraps will become the new fashion trend?

attachicon.gif08-10-17_3-15-28 PM.png

attachicon.gif08-10-17_3-26-15 PM.png

attachicon.gif08-10-17_3-17-49 PM.png

See, Therein is the Problem. To have it not turn males into Femboys. i had to have it on the Sock layer =/ i Suppose if anyone want's i can make a Top Version of it. for boy's and a Top for just females

That particular Sim is a burly girl rather than a Femboy, though. It is rare that anyone keeps a track of how things fit on them at all so I decided to give them a try.

I did mean to check how they fit on men but I wanted to check how they fit on both variants of female Sim first. 

hey Guys and gals. I am in a Bad place right now. Just broke up with someone i was with for over 4 Years. Am not looking for Sympathy or such. just i am not in the mood to to Create or want to. i am as i said, in a Bad place. so i will come back later on. maybe a Week maybe a Year i don't know. Thanks for the Support everyone had for me, but you know when Real Life Kick's you in the Ass, it kick's hard. Love you all. Not Saying i will be gone forever, or won't return. just right now, i am not in a State of mind to make anything, or Reply to thing's i would be a utter Bitch to everyone. and i do not want that, nor i am sure, anyone want's that.

~Pina~

And i Leave you with this song

hey Guys and gals. I am in a Bad place right now. Just broke up with someone i was with for over 4 Years. Am not looking for Sympathy or such. just i am not in the mood to to Create or want to. i am as i said, in a Bad place. so i will come back later on. maybe a Week maybe a Year i don't know. Thanks for the Support everyone had for me, but you know when Real Life Kick's you in the Ass, it kick's hard. Love you all. Not Saying i will be gone forever, or won't return. just right now, i am not in a State of mind to make anything, or Reply to thing's i would be a utter Bitch to everyone. and i do not want that, nor i am sure, anyone want's that.

~Pina~

I'm sorry to hear about what has happened. My thoughts are with you and take all the time you need, its not an easy thing to move on from. 

~Pina~

It might b a good idea for everyone to unplug and take some personal time from time to time regardless of the circumstances. Spending too much time on line at the present might not be the best way to come to terms with personal loss.

I don't know if you can see this right now but I wish you the best. We'll miss seeing you around these boards.