DW: Sex Duels, a new way to duel. [Concept Stage]

Zanan

Hello all, I am toying with an idea and poking around the files currently. 

I was wondering what people thought of a duel system based around sex. Maybe three actions in events to decide it, with traits, RNG and the choices used to decide the outcome. The scenes would show fatigue and overpowering pleasure being the deciding factors, with fallout ranging from wounds to fatigue or perhaps putting people in DW's slavery mod system? Using existing DW mod and vanilla traits as the way to decide the outcome where I could. Maybe introducing 4 other traits to help influence skill in sex duels from trained to legendary, and an order of duelists to train you or hire people from to send in your place.

Rivals or people at war could be prone to challenging other characters, or their wives/husbands/friends especially.

I don't want to get ahead of myself so if I stick with that for now, and manage to pull it off i'll be happy. There are many traits in DW so it would make the outcome unpredictable, I could say friends, a spouse or dueling partner (minor title) might show up to help etc but that might be biting off more than I can chew to start with. So you could maybe nominate a female in your court to act in your stead or even accompany you, depending on your preference. 

It shows what I was considering anyway. A different kind of duel won in the bedroom!

I love the idea, but of course the main thing that would make it awesome is if there's lots of description of the duel in progress. A bit like the way you can do military drills and have to choose the right strategies for your side to win, but hopefully without there being one absolute correct choice.

It would be neat if the chances of winning a duel could also be decided by the genital traits given by Dark World (or is that another mod?). For instance, if a woman has a tight vagina and duels with a male with a horse dick, she will be at a serious disadvantage. That might be asking for a bit too much of course, but I've been wanting for those traits to mean something, so I keep hoping. ^_^

It would be cool if there was a possibility for settling wars with sex duels, but maybe it could also be that winning a duel would give you a casus belli against the loser, allowing you to attack and enslave his womenfolk! 

Anyhow, cool idea!

I love the idea, but of course the main thing that would make it awesome is if there's lots of description of the duel in progress. A bit like the way you can do military drills and have to choose the right strategies for your side to win, but hopefully without there being one absolute correct choice.

It would be neat if the chances of winning a duel could also be decided by the genital traits given by Dark World (or is that another mod?). For instance, if a woman has a tight vagina and duels with a male with a horse dick, she will be at a serious disadvantage. That might be asking for a bit too much of course, but I've been wanting for those traits to mean something, so I keep hoping. ^_^

It would be cool if there was a possibility for settling wars with sex duels, but maybe it could also be that winning a duel would give you a casus belli against the loser, allowing you to attack and enslave his womenfolk! 

Anyhow, cool idea!

Adding onto the idea of giving Conquest casus belli's, perhaps vassalisation casus belli's too? So long as the difference in title rank permits it, of course. It'd be rather awkward if you were the Emperor of Britannia and then suddenly swore fealty to the Count of Zeeland because he beat you around the head with his horse-cock. 

Anyhow, cool idea!

Adding onto the idea of giving Conquest casus belli's, perhaps vassalisation casus belli's too? So long as the difference in title rank permits it, of course. It'd be rather awkward if you were the Emperor of Britannia and then suddenly swore fealty to the Count of Zeeland because he beat you around the head with his horse-cock. 

Yes, ranks should play a part, but that's why I suggested getting a casus belli, which only gives you the right to declare war.... not immediate control of the losing ruler's demesne.

I saw earlier that Paradox was also adding more types of casus bellis to the game in the future as well, which might play into this mod's ability to make that happen through sexual duels. ^_)^

CB's as a potential optional outcome seem doable thanks for the idea. Even with a CB a count isn't going to win a war against an emperor most of the time. A powerful king or really powerful duke might. Oppressive Kings might go after their vassals enemies wives or daughters and such yep, more likely if they are rivals or cruel I guess.

The complexity of traits can gradually be worked in. At first it'll be barebones but genitals can be done for sure, that was also a decent idea I had not thought of thanks.

I am not sure on the scope of it, as in how big the check for AI initiation should be, i'll have to play around with that vs performance. If its scoped to the players realm, those they are at war with or rivals, and then a random event might trigger it outside of the realm occasionally for ai vs ai.

you can connect it to personal combat skill as the baseline and add different tratit modifier like the tit size and dick size or strong , bombshell, lilith etc to change the factor

or you can just connect to each part attribute like first round diplomatic as the base line and some random roll factor

second round military attribute plus random roll etc

each turn you will compete the difference and add it up and who get first 100 points win the dual...

player's option may choose strategy to make the topic focus on the attribute the they have privilege. like a intrigue person can choose some intrigue option and this round count the intrigue, of course your option have random like you try to move the topic to intrigue but failed and the topic changed to military or personal combat compete...

I changed the DW in my own will like you can drain attribute through the person have better attribute than you  and this can consider to be the result of the sex dual....  also in my latest version you can even drain claim through life leech....   (very low percent through spouse and very high percent through your own child) and live a very happy succubus life....(this might be to wild I used it just for fun and didn't publish it, if you want I can share the code...)

or you can add a personal event modifier like who win the sex dual can have some benefit in prestige or attributes for 12 months 

Archived