Been a while, could use some advice

ArielFetters

Heyas. It's been a while. Computer and monitor issues, nothing huge just time consuming.

I've been trying to come up with a mod list for what I need but unless I do a database as I sort mods for dependencies and so on (Which I tried but still somehow messed up) I finally decided to see if I could get a few words of wisdom.

What I'm after is simple. Have sex with anything, get pregnant by everything, give birth to anything.

BDSM such as devious devices and Sanguine's Debauchery would be a great addition but not an essential.

If someone could post some suggestions for the essentials of what I'd be better off using I'd appreciate it. So far I have a feeling I'm over-complicating things but I'm not sure how.

Any non-asshole suggestions welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure about pregnancy, never tried hentai pregnancy. The 2 mods i know are Beeing female and SGO, SGO works with everything but you'll give birth to soul gems. Beeing female has an addon for creature childs, but it's quite script heavy which limits which other mods you can use without problems. If you avoid DD mods it should be fine, though. And your creature childs will behave like humans, you can talk to them etc, but in case of horses you'll mount them and talk to them every time you press 'E'. 

For creature children only you could try untamed, but preg is not really the purpose of that mod, you just can spawn a creature of the kind you had sex with. You might add FHU or Eggfactory to get a big belly, maybe EC+.

Sex with everything: too many options to mention them all. Defeat would be a good start, though.

Archived