Creature Framework crash....darn it!

stevihj

So  I have creature framework with MNC, and then I start getting crashes. All the time. So I figure let us see what is going on in the logs. Well crash says [CF] then the error -missing armour.

So I search and find something that says having arousal will stop the missing armour bug. So I put it in, but I don't install it as I have arousal redux.

So I play for a bit and yeppers that seems to have fixed it. Until just now. It's back! So I asking for help, cause I am out of ideas. Thank you in advance.

so here is the log, load order and my first born (if I had one)...

So thanks to anyone who has any idea *hugs* 

Papyrus.0.log

load order.docx

• 2 years later...
8 minutes ago, DonQuixchote said:

Recently i have been getting this issue (same as yours but diffrent creature) where i get a cdt as creatures are loading often this is for frostbite spiders or draugers (where they shouldnt be) it seems that creature framework is trying to equip amror/meshes to them. Is there a way to temporaraly turn off these meshes so that i can enter certain tombs (this is always in places like old nordic ruins or caves).

No. You can, however, go into CF's McMenu. The author has helpfully noted in the section entitled "Performance" which menu items can be adjusted in order to improve your results. This helps with fps AND with decreasing the rate of CTD.

Archived