Game constantly crashes minutes into gameplay

Hello for some reason, every time I load into a household, the game would crash a couple minutes later. Only animation I have installed is Omaster. Tried playing without any animations installed and it would run completely fine. Any ideas? lastCrash.txt

Hey! When you say you play fine without animations,

Are you removing Wickedwhims too? Or only the Omaster package?

Hello for some reason, every time I load into a household, the game would crash a couple minutes later. Only animation I have installed is Omaster. Tried playing without any animations installed and it would run completely fine. Any ideas? lastCrash.txt

Hey! When you say you play fine without animations,

Are you removing Wickedwhims too? Or only the Omaster package?

My apologies, Wickedwhims is still installed into the game. I just don't have any animations. I did notice that once I deleted cmar's/luumia's skin replacements as well as LunarEclipse Penis Models with the animations the game ran perfectly fine. Is it possible that I'm doing something wrong on my end?

Archived