Weird Breasts looking janky when crouched

XP47JSuperbolt

I know this has been posted before, but that was three years ago and the advice seems outdated as none of it works for me.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33002-hdt-physics-extension-bewbsass-distorted-when-crouching/ The link to the thread if you're wonderin'

I basically went through every nook and cranny of my files on trying to find what to fix. I tried following the advice of everyone to a T, no fix. So if someone knows some way to fix this issue, then please let me know. Also sorry if this on the wrong forum. I'm pretty new here and am a jackass. There's my loadorder.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
XPMSE.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
SkyUI.esp
VioLens.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Akemi2bCosplay.esp
Cecilia.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
HPObjects.esp
Animation Objects - Merged.esp
Poser Hotkeys.esp
SturdyDragons.esp
Weapon Parry Module.esp
TKDodge.esp
InfiniteShouts.esp
RWBYruby.esp
NewmDressExtendedWitch.esp
Aelesse.esp
Sienna.esp

What do people not understand when I say requirement are installed before, and you should not overwrite anything from XPMSE....

I don't understand? I tried to download XPMSE first but with how the download showed all the requirements I got those first. I thought it was something I downloaded that was incompatible. I did move it around in my load order from top to bottom to see if that changed anything, but do you recommend I just do a clean install and start from square one?

What do people not understand when I say requirement are installed before, and you should not overwrite anything from XPMSE....

Nevermind... For some reason I deleted it (possibly in an attempt to find a fix) and I forgot to reinstall it. Oops. Well, now I fixed it out of sheer dumb luck.

Archived