Hi there! I've been having issues with my game for a little while now. Both the sims 4 and wickedwoohoo mod are up to date as of 7/4/17. There's a huge glitch that happens when one of my sims tries to initiate sex with another. The sims will move from the center of the bed to the sides like 15 times before the sex animation actually begins. The same glitch happens in the transition from one sex animation to the next. The only other mods I'm running are Hiroki Better Body Mod and Luumia's body hair and details mod. I have very little custom content as well. Attached are the two last exception files in my sims 4 folder. Thanks in advance for the help!

lastException.txt

lastException_63634045351.txt

Hey! How laggy is your game? Or were you trying to do this on super speed? It sounds like your Sims weren't able to sync for a while there.

I mean, it's a little laggy?? but not to the point where the rest of the game is totally unplayable. I've factory reset my computer and left all the big files on the external hard drive and that didn't even do anything. What can I do to get my sims to sync? Also, how likely do you think this is a mod/cc conflict? Thanks!

Hey! How laggy is your game? Or were you trying to do this on super speed? It sounds like your Sims weren't able to sync for a while there.

I mean, it's a little laggy?? but not to the point where the rest of the game is totally unplayable. I've factory reset my computer and left all the big files on the external hard drive and that didn't even do anything. What can I do to get my sims to sync? Also, how likely do you think this is a mod/cc conflict? Thanks!

It's rare to see Sims jump to the position multiple times and it has to be caused either by something failing or desync.

Sims will try to sync endlessly until they succeed, that's why they do is so many times in your game.

I don't think it's actually lag, it would be pretty obvious, but then I don't know what is it. The process of starting a sex interaction is pretty complex in the current state of the mod.

I doubt other mods would have much to do with this, especially base on the exception files. It seems like you have something outdated, but that shouldn't be part of the problem.

It's rare to see Sims jump to the position multiple times and it has to be caused either by something failing or desync.

Sims will try to sync endlessly until they succeed, that's why they do is so many times in your game.

I don't think it's actually lag, it would be pretty obvious, but then I don't know what is it. The process of starting a sex interaction is pretty complex in the current state of the mod.

I doubt other mods would have much to do with this, especially base on the exception files. It seems like you have something outdated, but that shouldn't be part of the problem.

Yeah, I haven't seen any other topics about this particular issue. Sometimes one sim will sync and perform the animation but the other sim will just stand there. Other times the sims will perform the animation but on opposite ends of the room, hovering in mid-air (which is a sight to see lol). I've removed and reinstalled the mods but that didn't seem to help. I'd appreciate any other suggestions of what I should try to remedy this, but I also understand if it's not meant to be. 

There isn't much I can say the issue itself. I rarely hear about issues like these and there is almost never a clear reason for why is it happening to specific users. The best thing I can do is simplify the whole process to make it easier for cases like this. The time spent to learn how Sims 4 works internally and figuring out all that is in WW took some time and not everything is in its best form. That's why I started to rework the whole mod, separating it into the mod and library that it works on. The library should be a universal collection of utilities that would be useful to any modder. The mod itself will work on that library and with rewriting the mod to do so, a lot is cleaned and improved. I am half done with the whole process and eventually I will be done with the whole thing. This is far better than any quick solution, especially when it's not clear what is going on, but it will take a while.

Try cleaning and repairing your game, maybe even reinstalling and doing a full save clean. A lot of these generally help.

Hi i love Wicked Whims and i love the work other devs put into it. But at the moment i keep getting error log and i dont know why even when i start sex interactions they all play through my game runs fine and its updated to the current version but i keep getting error messages. Ive attached the link with the last exception i hope that someone could please help me.

lastException.txt

Archived