Dress Code | Custom Lot Trait

View File

Hello everyone,

this Mod adds a new custom Lot Trait to the Game which lets you customize every Lot what Sims should wear.

Don't upload this mod on other sites without permission, thx

>>><<<

Dress Code Lot Trait - Including Naked Addon
>>><<<

When Sims spawn on a Lot where the Lot Trait is active they'll get naked. (Works not on Toddler/Children/Teens)

The Traits need to be added to the Lot before your Sims will spawn there!

How the Mod works:

• After your Sim/s spawn on a Lot they'll get a hidden Buff.
  • This will let the Sim change into a certain Outfit. After they changed the Buff will get deleted.
  • NPC Sims that spawn should also be affected and change right after spawning.
  • Interactions like playing Basketball etc. will still let them change Outfits again! To get them Naked again use the Gadget in your Inventory to let them change manually!
  • When Sims are sitting etc. when changing Outfits they'll do the known "Glitch" which looks like they are swimming

>>><<<

Dress Code Gadget
>>><<<

This Gadget will be added into the Inventory of the activ Sim/s when they spawn on a Lot with a Dress Code Trait.
With this you'll be able to force picked Sims to change their Outfit. You can choose up to 50 Sims.

>>><<<

>>><<<
If you enjoy my Mods and want to support me you can do that on Patreon :classic_smile:
>>><<<
>>><<<

This mod/code/work is protected by the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Creative Commons License.
88x31.png

Let me know how it works since the being Naked Part Ingame is different then the normal Outfits. So far it seems that Sims will "react" shocked for a Moment but don't change back into clothes.

BTW: Just added to the description: Works not on Toddler/Children!

I don't know if it's just me but i tried it out and it seems to work until exhibitionism from wickedwhims effects it.they change back before entering.

Update: I turned off exhibitionism from wickedwhims and it worked the odd one or two did not change clothes but it worked.Some sims did react to

the naked one's but they never changed back.Even some of the naked sims reacted lol.

Yeah i can't prevent them from reacting but it does not affect Sims to change back. Also some SIms will take some Time until they finally change because NPCs are not affected like Active Sims.

Maybe give a little mention about turning off the exhibitionism from wickedwhims.Just so they know this may effect the mod from working right but maybe they will sort that out for themselves.

This is awesome! I've been trying to figure out how to make traits for individual sims to automatically change into a preferred outfit, like the Proper trait from Sims 3, but I'm a total beginner with the tools. Glad to see something like this is possible.

Looking forward to having nudist friendly lots in all my towns!

@stuzy44

does exhibition effect all sims or just sims with limited exhibition skills?

i'd assume if a sim doesnt have a high enough exhibition level they wont want to behave properly until they do.

Perhaps creating a swimsuit only lot and spending a day there with exhibition on will help your community become more open to the idea. just invite any sims you want to become a member of your new nudist lot to the swimsuit only lot first. it will boost any visitors to level 3 if you spend enough time there. once introduced to the comforts of exhibitionism they will progress there skill further on there own.

Maybe @TurboDriver might be have an idea of how these 2 mods could co-exist without disabling exhibition.

@LittleMsSam Thank You again, i appreciate you making this happening. <3

@stuzy44

i'd assume if a sim doesnt have a high enough exhibition level they wont want to behave properly until they do.

Perhaps creating a swimsuit only lot and spending a day there with exhibition on will help your community become more open to the idea. just invite any sims you want to become a member of your new nudist lot to the swimsuit only lot first. it will boost any visitors to level 3 if you spend enough time there. once introduced to the comforts of exhibitionism they will progress there skill further on there own.

Maybe @TurboDriver might be have an idea of how these 2 mods could co-exist without disabling exhibition.

maybe but won't count on it.it starts from the start.dose not matter anyway whims is only sex right....?

@stuzy44

maybe but won't count on it.it starts from the start.dose not matter anyway whims is only sex right....?

I just gave it a first play thru though i forgot to update my main dress code mod. i was also using more visitors mod. got to the lot and most except a small few were naked and remained that way. one thing i think i noticed is that the exhibition skill didnt increase. she seemed to stay stuck at a solid level 3 1/2. after a few hours went by people seemed to forget the dresscode including new arrivals. too bad, it was off to a good start. atleast for me.

atleast it's a first step in the right direction. i still gotta give it another go after updating the main part of the mod. forgot to do that.

@LittleMsSam

Have you tested how clubs are affected on dresscode lots?

i was trying to call a club gathering but nobody was showing up. i dont know what mod could be causing it. not saying it's yours. could be anything, just thought i'd ask.

I'm playing a somewhat new game and it's been quite awhile since i played the game in any club scenarios, i dont even know if i'm rid of all my broken mods yet, so like i said, could be anything. only broken mods i'm sure i found are one's that throw errors on startup in mc command and wicked whims. i'm still looking for those pesky make you wait mods to rear their ugly heads lol.

@LittleMsSam

i was trying to call a club gathering but nobody was showing up. i dont know what mod could be causing it. not saying it's yours. could be anything, just thought i'd ask.

I'm playing a somewhat new game and it's been quite awhile since i played the game in any club scenarios, i dont even know if i'm rid of all my broken mods yet, so like i said, could be anything. only broken mods i'm sure i found are one's that throw errors on startup in mc command and wicked whims. i'm still looking for those pesky make you wait mods to rear their ugly heads lol.

No, i did not test it with Clubs. It can be that it will affect Sims when there is a Dress Code activated but i'm not sure if it will also affect this Mod even if you don't set a Dress Code for your Club Members.

I guess i have to test that out.

EDIT: As i mentioned in the Original Mod and here, i cannot prevent Sims from changing back again or in other Clothes like Swimwear etc because these changing actions are included in a lot of Interaction xmls. But you can force them manually back into Clothes (or non clothes ;)) with the Gadget!

The Naked Option does only work on Lots with the Naked Lot Trait though.

@LittleMsSam

No, i did not test it with Clubs. It can be that it will affect Sims when there is a Dress Code activated but i'm not sure if it will also affect this Mod even if you don't set a Dress Code for your Club Members.

EDIT: As i mentioned in the Original Mod and here, i cannot prevent Sims from changing back again or in other Clothes like Swimwear etc because these changing actions are included in a lot of Interaction xmls. But you can force them manually back into Clothes (or non clothes ;)) with the Gadget!

I think i may have figured out my problem, just have to remove a mod and test it. my theory is the more visitors mod is the culprit. i think its pushing my lot full, not leaving room for the club to join. club works fine on my home lot. i also noticed at the nightclub no new shifts will start work and that club also uses more visitors mod. I love that mod, makes everything feel so alive when i use it. I'm hoping thats not it, but i have a feeling it is.

the gadget has a naked option? i didnt see that one, when i tried it on the beach lot. thought being that this was a dependant mod that maybe it wasnt available.

I must say, your a genius though, the stuff you come up with is great! Thanks for helping me overstuff my mod folder :P

i really liked you visitor mod even when i put it in my sims home.Remember....lol...back in MTS..but this one has kind of fizzled out a bit stopped working properly.I'll keep testing it out i made a bar and it only worked on my sim and the barman everyone else was clothed but no matter it a really good idea and your commitment to making the game better is commendable.

@LittleMsSam

I think i may have figured out my problem, just have to remove a mod and test it. my theory is the more visitors mod is the culprit. i think its pushing my lot full, not leaving room for the club to join. club works fine on my home lot. i also noticed at the nightclub no new shifts will start work and that club also uses more visitors mod. I love that mod, makes everything feel so alive when i use it. I'm hoping thats not it, but i have a feeling it is.

the gadget has a naked option? i didnt see that one, when i tried it on the beach lot. thought being that this was a dependant mod that maybe it wasnt available.

I must say, your a genius though, the stuff you come up with is great! Thanks for helping me overstuff my mod folder :P

That's one downside of the More Visitors Lot Trait. That's why i recommend to use it on Custom Lots in the Description. The Problem is that the Game Spawns Sims one by one. This Way there is a hidden Queue going on since every Sim that spawns invites two more Sims. If you use a normal Lot where the Game itself spawn Sims too. Then it will take ages until hired NPC arrive.

Like all my Mods i will probably fine tune this some more. The best way for me to see how good my Mods work is to actual play with them^^ But i had not much time to play lately because i was modding too much :P I'm going to check if it would be better to let every Sim only invite one Sim. Hopefully without it taking too long for the Lot to become "alive".

i really liked you visitor mod even when i put it in my sims home.Remember....lol...back in MTS..but this one has kind of fizzled out a bit stopped working properly.I'll keep testing it out i made a bar and it only worked on my sim and the barman everyone else was clothed but no matter it a really good idea and your commitment to making the game better is commendable.

If the LotTrait itself does not work fast enough or something keeps Sims from changing you could try to force them to change with the gadget.

That's one downside of the More Visitors Lot Trait. That's why i recommend to use it on Custom Lots in the Description. The Problem is that the Game Spawns Sims one by one. This Way there is a hidden Queue going on since every Sim that spawns invites two more Sims. If you use a normal Lot where the Game itself spawn Sims too. Then it will take ages until hired NPC arrive.

Like all my Mods i will probably fine tune this some more. The best way for me to see how good my Mods work is to actual play with them^^ But i had not much time to play lately because i was modding too much :P I'm going to check if it would be better to let every Sim only invite one Sim. Hopefully without it taking too long for the Lot to become "alive".

I been using that tropical beach lot from MTS... Thats a great build, it needed more activities though... i added some stuff to it.

horseshoes... grills and picnic tables, pot plants :P, a tent, a bar... i forget what else, just spread stuff around the beach, its a huge lot,

but using the more visitors mod is really cool, i see sims hanging out in different area doing different activities, then they run to join other groups

to do something else. it's great. lol.

i probably should be cutting back on mods some, i'm on an 7 year old computer, luckily it cost me a pretty penny and was way ahead of it's time

for what was available way back then. but lately after i play for a few hours it really starts to lag out bad. screen will start freezing for like 5 minutes

at a time til it catches up. wish i could afford to upgrade this thing. it had plenty of potential for upgrades when i bought it and never even took advantage of it. but anyways... i cant live without my mods.

for the longest time i hated the sims 4, only played it cause it ran and looked better. but as of this year i'm finally starting to really enjoy it. it's about time lol. i was always a sims 3 fan and was never quiet about it rofl.

4pm.... i hear thunder.... Typical day in Florida