SOME bestiality animations ALMOST do not work

Installed 2 animation mods, ran FNIS, creature on creature animations work fine, creature on human animations from those mods do not work (while creatures do their part of animation human is just standing). Again, only from those 2, MNC and FunnyBiz animations work fine.

I could understand if animations didnt work at all, but they kind of work? Except human part?

Of course it is something with installation since MNC and FunnyBiz work, i just dont know what exactly i missed :/

Installed mods, ran FNIS, loaded game, enabled and registred animations, rebuilt animation registers, then did it like 3 more times in case i forgot something.

Pls help?

Oh, and there are no errors in FNIS log.

Mods:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations-2017-6-11/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

Make sure the human character you're testing the animations with has a SexLab-compatible skeleton. If it's a custom race that you've installed recently, you'll probably need to overwrite its skeleton with XPMSE, as the XPMSE installer only overrides the default races skeletons.

Installed 2 animation mods, ran FNIS, creature on creature animations work fine, creature on human animations from those mods do not work (while creatures do their part of animation human is just standing). Again, only from those 2, MNC and FunnyBiz animations work fine.

I could understand if animations didnt work at all, but they kind of work? Except human part?

Of course it is something with installation since MNC and FunnyBiz work, i just dont know what exactly i missed :/

Installed mods, ran FNIS, loaded game, enabled and registred animations, rebuilt animation registers, then did it like 3 more times in case i forgot something.

Pls help?

Mods:

Try to rebuild first then enable and register animation, and can you post your load order? pls

try hitting the human with matchmaker first, then hit the creature.

and don't have any of the "Available Patches" turned on in FNIS unless you know for a fact that you need them.

(Eg: turn off "GENDER Specific Animations")

How much animation mods do you have installed and also how many pose mods do you have installed? Pose mods count towards your animation limit.

FNIS log:

FNIS Behavior V6.3 03.07.2017 21:11:04

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...

Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizBound V11.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFun V10.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizUn V11.0 ...

Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate

animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

mt_behavior usage: 22,4 % ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 9,4 % ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...

Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

6331 animations for 24 mods successfully included (character)

2547 animations for 6 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

+modorder below

Make sure the human character you're testing the animations with has a SexLab-compatible skeleton. If it's a custom race that you've installed recently, you'll probably need to overwrite its skeleton with XPMSE, as the XPMSE installer only overrides the default races skeletons.

Nop, standard Redguard

Pls help?

Mods:

Try to rebuild first then enable and register animation, and can you post your load order? pls

Rebuilding didnt help :/

try hitting the human with matchmaker first, then hit the creature.

and don't have any of the "Available Patches" turned on in FNIS unless you know for a fact that you need them.

(Eg: turn off "GENDER Specific Animations")

Selecting the human first didnt help (im using Sexlab Tools), no patches except skeleton arm fix :\

post-1332915-0-42577800-1499105701_thumb.png

post-1332915-0-81059400-1499105717_thumb.png

post-1332915-0-52421200-1499105727_thumb.png

post-1332915-0-65098600-1499105735_thumb.png

Archived