Issues with Body Slider and Racemenu?

I am using Nexus Mod Manager to manage my files. I was unable to adjust my character recently when I had installed a bunch of new mods so I tried going fresh.

The problem is that somewhere something is stopping me from going fresh. I removed everything, replaced my data folder with a backed up original folder. Yet when I go in the characters breasts, when nude, are the miniscule size that seems to be set to default. Worse is that now somehow I have two sets of nipples. No way will showracemenu settings adjust the breasts but they do adjust many other features.

I have tried many ways to uninstall, reinstall, change load order, ran FNIS dozens of times, and such, but with no luck at all on the mods. I have around a hundred mods I like to run (my laptop has no issues with that normally) but I have removed most to troubleshoot this issue.

My current load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Hearthfire.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Sexlab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Frecklemania.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
MaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SkyUI.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SoS misc files (all 4 esp's)
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp (Familiar Faces mod)
XPMS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

I have no clue what it can be. I will make your name a character in the book I am writing if you can resolve this issue for me (working on books #3, #4, #5 concurrently, as inspiration happens). The idea is to make racemenu work in game to adjust my characters breasts so that they seem more real to me. I want to make a few characters for the Familiar Faces mod to be used where my customer characters would then be my followers.

I did look around the interwebs. Most of the answers involved using bodyslide out of the game which defeats the purpose and is entirely not what I have been able to do before. :(  Other answers all failed, and I have spent about 20 hours trying to resolve this now with no results.

Remove this mod.

vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp (Familiar Faces mod)
It is not compatible whit Sexlab and many others.

When you nipples are at wrong place, did you run bodyslide for making the bodys?

Your loadorder is also wrong, download and install LOOT, let it sort your load.

Archived