Guest Katherlne

Im looking for any good 1st or 3rd person adult games. Im tired of these long boring texts and bad animations, i need a game with decent graphics and decent animations  and must be at least 3rd person.

What do you mean a good adult games? Most of hentai/adult games it's simple a fuck scene simulators. What specifically do you need from the adult game?

Im looking for any good 1st or 3rd person adult games. Im tired of these long boring texts and bad animations, i need a game with decent graphics and decent animations  and must be at least 3rd person.

What do you mean a good adult games? Most of hentai/adult games it's simple a fuck scene simulators. What specifically do you need from the adult game?

something like adventurous monster breeder. its 3D first/3rd person just its in alpha...

I need something to do more without just fucking 24/7 cuz that just stupid and boring.

this one is pretty good. Ofc it doesnt seem to have much to do but worth a try

try Total Seduction. Its Sims like (3rd person) rpg open world game with lot of characters, quests, main story line and many locations to visit. the graphics side is still work on progress, for example i have just added a particle generator to simulate cum (shots, stains...), but the game is fully playable with hours of gameplay

https://www.patreon.com/mvelesk

Idea is cool but graphics....graphics are shit

Archived