• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any way to fix the body that I generate with the bodyslide without this being modified by the complexion of the character.

Thank you.

Are you talking about the Body "Shape" Options built into Fallout 4?

For your character... Yes. Inside the Looks Menu (console SLM 14, or go to a plastic surgeon, or install the looks mirror and put one in your settlement and use it) go into Body and in the Triangle set it to the center of the triangle.

That is Zero body tweaks in Fallout 4.

the other option would be to redo all the bone weights for every cbbe outfit and remove the bones that are used via the ingame system to change the shape of bodies (which would be a really big pain in the ass).

Or you could just use JanBody which removed those bones from the body and clothing...

Note: JanBody and CBBE are not Body Texture Compatable (they use a different UV map) so you'ld have to change out the body textures to JanBody and make sure every outfit you have installed is for JanBody and not CBBE.....

Irony now that F4SE has NiOverride Functions and you can adjust the body shape in game via looksmenu (expired's add on and not the default piece that comes with the game). We could get away from FO4's default shape adjustments all together.

Also take a look at the "Diverse Bodies" mod as it should allow shape changes to npc's via F4SE overrides... I haven't installed that myself cause I don't want to have to rebuild all of my outfits with the tri files enabled in bodyslide.

Archived