I NEED HELP  :blush:

So I've been trying to install sexout+scr and some other mods for about a week now and I've lost count how many times I've removed everything and had to start all over... I keep running into problems despite following tutorials. Oddly enough.. I keep running into different problems...? Either way, I just don't get it to work properly no matter what I do. I've done a brand new FON install now and installed the basics and I need guidance now. This is what I've got installed currently.

post-2096887-0-13983300-1499006394_thumb.jpg

The mods I'd like to install are:

The thing is... IT JUST NEVER WORKS OUT *bangs head on desk* I got some things to work, like pregnancy in combination with sex assault, sexkey, sexout spunk and sexout sex and store.. to some extent.. the store and all the npcs showed up, but despite having installed all the ressources in game it said the specific files for all the items weren't found. Then when I tried to install fertile breeder... well.. it worked at first but it didn't show pregnant bodies, but that worked out with the maternity clothing packs, but it crashed when I used the maternity pack overkill, so I thought.. okay.. that was just curiousity anyway..

Since then my game tended to crash on loading or walking through doors sometimes and never has a roulette loading screen been more accurate.

When I noticed I missed the fact that tryout is an (optional?) requirement for SCR I tried to install that and well at that point I couldn't get anything to work anymore. 

Also since I installed the first mod whenever I used the console even just to turn clipping off when I got stuck it seemed to ruin my saves, hard and auto (by that I mean every single save) and I couldn't even start a new game until I let steam check for problems. After that I still couldn't access my saves and had to start a new game over and over again (and I'm seriously loathing doc mitchell at this point urgh...).

Also the last time, I tried to reinstall the mods, I tried to follow all the instructions to the letter, but then FOMM started to keep crashing everytime I tried to install a mod after like...10 things I installed? (could that be because I reinstalled FOMM on my external hard drive? Which is where Fallout is installed as well?)

Long story short I'm VERY sure I missed out on something and am just too much of a noob to understand the tutorials correctly and keep messing things up with some download or another and I admit that I do not really understand all the instructions which is really damaging my nerd pride.. It just really annoys me. What's especially confusing is that FOMM kept telling me one requirement would overwrite another (sometimes even files of the same mod)..

So my main questions are:

Can someone give me a list what SCR requires in particular and what files of SCR do I even need to download and install?

HOW do I install it correctly (I just simply installed it with the 'create from folder' option of FOMM before)?  <- please for dummies xD

What's the SCR Archive folder?

Can I just unzip and a mod and use 'create from folder' or do I need to remove things like readme's before I install?

AND PLEASE PLEASE DON'T SEND ME TO TUTORIALS I BEG YOU! I've been through nearly all of them I could find and I just don't get it... :(

It looks like you have installed a very old beta of sexout, 93b7-the last one prideslayer did before I took over. That beta is buggy and won't work with a lot of mods.

Use this one instead: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47723-sexoutng-98-beta-2/

Okay... so since I've got your files installed my game doesn't even get past the loading screens :/ I've reinstalled your sexout version.. I don't even get to the main menu and I have all requirements, core, data and bodies :/ could it be because I am in fact using a german version? I've read something about that (although the version most downloads say won't work with sex out is called no-gore and.. actually there's quite some gore in it with insides lying around and flying eyeballs, exploding heads.. I'd consider that too much for a 'no gore' version)

EDIT: Nevermind^^ apparently my nvse and extender installation was messed up, for some reason FOMM didn't put the files where they belonged, now I haven't checked if it works with mods now, but at least I get to the loading screen now hooray xD if it works with mods, I'll just put a mini instruction here where to put what files of those two when you manually install :) after all the titles says for dummies :D

Archived