Viking's Daughter - 3D Open World RPG 9/10

H6Xba4c.jpg

Download v0.27.0 Backer

Download The Free Build v0.25.0

Hey everyone,

We are working on a 3D adult RPG named Viking's Daughter. It has interactive NSFW scenes, so you cannot only watch them, but do things like spank, grope, change camera views and so on.

Genre: 3D open world RPG

Engine: Unity3d

Censorship: None

Platforms: Win x64, Win x32, Mac, Linux

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/flyrenders

Gameplay
The game is 3D open world, you can walk around, explore and interact with the characters, each one has an unique backstory and personality. There are combat and inventory mechanics. Like a real Viking, you can also own multiple slaves and unlock optional NSFW content.

Game Story

You, a smith's son visiting a village to deliver weapons meet the chief's beautiful daughter.

Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!

Viking's Daughter is an adult RPG with beautiful 3D graphics set in the time of the Vikings.

Playground Game Mode
If you want to have all of the NSFW scenes unlocked form the start without playing the story, then hop in the Playground mode. Meet all of the characters and replay all of the animation scenes at anytime in Playground, all of them will be unlocked from the start! 

3D Videos

https://giant.gfycat.com/AdeptUnsungFantail.webm

https://giant.gfycat.com/DecimalHarmoniousDrake.webm

https://giant.gfycat.com/AltruisticScaredCrow.webm

GIFs (Each scene contains multiple animations + speed adjustments, some scenes offer bonus actions such as spanks, grab, squeeze. More In-Game!)

FamousSeriousGazelle-size_restricted.gif

HelplessSphericalBoilweevil-max-14mb.gif

ViciousHarshGuillemot-size_restricted.gi

MassiveSeparateAnole-size_restricted.gif

Slave Market
Many of the Vikings owned slaves, so the game offers an optional content, not related to the main story. Our goal is to let you own multiple slaves, coming from different parts of the world (Slavic, African, Asian and so on). We will be adding NSFW scenes to them related to BDSM, Femdom, Futa and many more.

Here is a small preview:

https://giant.gfycat.com/SlimRapidAquaticleech.webm

Screenshots

YTJHofi.jpg

0p0sNo7.jpg

u3CKJrK.png

15i13aO.png

http://i66.tinypic.com/afafjs.png

Visit our Patreon Page

Edited by flyrenders
new build

I haven't downloaded it yet but I wanted to point out that your mega links are broken and only go to the mega site you need to make the whole link clickable or everyone is going to have to copy and paste the link just to get to the download page.

Looking at the screenshots everything looks good though I'm not sure if I'll like nippleless girls or not.

Controls :

WASD - move

Shift - run

Left mouse button - interact with objects

ESC - Pause / Settings menu

We are planning to make the player move by holding down the right mouse button and run by holding both - left and right mouse buttons.

First person sex game in Viking setting? JACKPOT!

EDIT:

I tried it and here is my feedback:

I like the way the girl looks and I was positively surprised that there is already a possible sex scene in this early version. The animation didnt look bad at all. Also nice that you can look around in first person during the act and make choices.

Just one thing I would like to say:

I'd love to see this being a little more... let's say "historical correct" (I know I know, viking history is subject to big discussions and many thigns can't be told for sure)

What I mean is: First of all the clothing of the girl. I know it's sexy but I personally would love to see her in a historical accurate dress.

Same would go for the flag of the village but I guess many things are still placeholders right?

Also maybe something about the "Women don't go to raids" thing: Women did go to raids. Archeologists found viking warrior skeletons in full equipment which turned out to have female DNA. And it was actually half of the skeletons they found in that spot. Gotta see if I find an english article about this if you want it proven.

But I'm not here to start the good old discussion about stuff we can't know for sure and I'm guessing historical accuracy isn't your main goal XD

While I haven't played it yet I agree 100% on what Mighty Legate said.

Look at the TV show Vikings... this should be an idea on how to do it. Women did raid, though not as much as men on the show. They had slaves. Women are not sexually repressed, but still not full blow sluts.

Obviously in a game about sex I assume you will bend things further, but don't bend them to far IMO.

• Armor should be armor, try to balance the sexy vs armor so the armor is not  a total joke.
  • Clothing it's a little more acceptable to be sexy, but don't over due it. There is something to be said a clothed women can be sexier than a naked one!
  • Women shouldn't be ashamed to be nude or sexual in the right situations. This isn't Japan or the USA, it's the fucking Vikings, but don't have non slaves didn't walk around naked for no reason. Saying that you can easily construct situations where they are nude, likes a hot spring the town uses to bath and be social in.
  • I haven't seen images yet, but I suggest different body shapes for different women.

What I am looking in these games nowadays is a story and progression. You can't start with a climax or you have no reason to keep paying attention. So start off slow, but you need to have a peek at sexual stuff so we don't lose interest, like spying in on someone else having sex, or dreaming of sex... Then once you have our attention slowly build the sexual situations up from there. Of course there also needs to be a story for us to enjoy or this ends up being a running simulator with sex which is boring.

I'll give your game a look eventually but I will wait until it is bigger until I do. Good luck on your project.

First person sex game in Viking setting? JACKPOT!

EDIT:

I tried it and here is my feedback:

I like the way the girl looks and I was positively surprised that there is already a possible sex scene in this early version. The animation didnt look bad at all. Also nice that you can look around in first person during the act and make choices.

Just one thing I would like to say:

I'd love to see this being a little more... let's say "historical correct" (I know I know, viking history is subject to big discussions and many thigns can't be told for sure)

What I mean is: First of all the clothing of the girl. I know it's sexy but I personally would love to see her in a historical accurate dress.

Same would go for the flag of the village but I guess many things are still placeholders right?

Also maybe something about the "Women don't go to raids" thing: Women did go to raids. Archeologists found viking warrior skeletons in full equipment which turned out to have female DNA. And it was actually half of the skeletons they found in that spot. Gotta see if I find an english article about this if you want it proven.

But I'm not here to start the good old discussion about stuff we can't know for sure and I'm guessing historical accuracy isn't your main goal XD

Hey, thanks for the in-depth feedback, you and the commenter below you are the first one mentioning this, we will keep it in mind when working on future content.

Viking's Daughter v1.0.1 (Hotfix)
A few people said that in very rare cases, they are able to skip the quest by talking to Alvilda without finding the chests and she acts like the quest is completed. We have never managed to trigger that bug, but reworked parts of the dialogue system and now it should be impossible to complete the quest without doing anything.

Help us test that by downloading this version and see if the quest is working properly and you can't skip it. Things like that are very hard to find, we will appreciate if you join and test it.

What's new?
-You can now walk by holding the right mouse button, hold left and right mouse buttons to run. (One hand gameplay, in case, you are doing....something else with your other hand)

Downloads 
-Hotfix versions are available for Patreons $5+ -> FlyRenders is creating an Adult 3D Game with Vikings(NSFW) | Patreon

I just tried it...very nice detail you have here.  While i do love the sexy armor but....I do wish you had some better clothed for her.  Im not offended its just getting old that 90% of skin showing of "armor" Is not really ideal here.  what id would do is have like a leather armor to cover over her skin and you can keep the metal armor you have. 

And are we planning on have some sort of skyrim character style. feel weird that i may just be an ghost or floating orb.   

What about character custom...can we be a man, women or even a futanari character that can either pretend to be either a boy or a girl depending on each taste so that both you and the npc has secrets to share ? 

I know this is a start but so far its very good.  My advice start with gameplay first get mechanic down and then go for dialogue and story.   There been too many games ive played where the gameplay is freaking boring or hard to play or not enough info to go on...

The dialogue part is interesting... any chance you doing voice actor for these part ?  

I just tried it...very nice detail you have here.  While i do love the sexy armor but....I do wish you had some better clothed for her.  Im not offended its just getting old that 90% of skin showing of "armor" Is not really ideal here.  what id would do is have like a leather armor to cover over her skin and you can keep the metal armor you have. 

And are we planning on have some sort of skyrim character style. feel weird that i may just be an ghost or floating orb.   

What about character custom...can we be a man, women or even a futanari character that can either pretend to be either a boy or a girl depending on each taste so that both you and the npc has secrets to share ? 

I know this is a start but so far its very good.  My advice start with gameplay first get mechanic down and then go for dialogue and story.   There been too many games ive played where the gameplay is freaking boring or hard to play or not enough info to go on...

The dialogue part is interesting... any chance you doing voice actor for these part ?  

Yes, please see the goals at our Patreon page. At some point in the future we plan to hire voice actors.

Link - https://www.patreon.com/flyrenders

Thanks for the feedback  :shy:

Look at the TV show Vikings... this should be an idea on how to do it. Women did raid, though not as much as men on the show. They had slaves. Women are not sexually repressed, but still not full blow sluts.

Obviously in a game about sex I assume you will bend things further, but don't bend them to far IMO.

• Armor should be armor, try to balance the sexy vs armor so the armor is not  a total joke.
  • Clothing it's a little more acceptable to be sexy, but don't over due it. There is something to be said a clothed women can be sexier than a naked one!
  • Women shouldn't be ashamed to be nude or sexual in the right situations. This isn't Japan or the USA, it's the fucking Vikings, but don't have non slaves didn't walk around naked for no reason. Saying that you can easily construct situations where they are nude, likes a hot spring the town uses to bath and be social in.
  • I haven't seen images yet, but I suggest different body shapes for different women.

What I am looking in these games nowadays is a story and progression. You can't start with a climax or you have no reason to keep paying attention. So start off slow, but you need to have a peek at sexual stuff so we don't lose interest, like spying in on someone else having sex, or dreaming of sex... Then once you have our attention slowly build the sexual situations up from there. Of course there also needs to be a story for us to enjoy or this ends up being a running simulator with sex which is boring.

I'll give your game a look eventually but I will wait until it is bigger until I do. Good luck on your project.

Well looking at the TV show is a Tipp I would say. But of course as you probably have guessed they also changed some things to be unrealistic for the sake of movie epicness I guess... 

You see a Viking leader running into battle with nothing but some pants, a tunic and a sword and an axe.

Apart from dual wielding being questionable (some say it's not useful, others say it is) a viking who can afford a Helmet and some chainmail WILL wear them in battle.

Also: If you want to make it realistic or semi-realistic, don't believe anything people post here or an patreon. (I guess I'm just kicking my own ass now lol)

There is a lot of total bullshit being told about vikings.

Some people who act like they were expert think of vikings and imagine a Nord from Skyrim... 

"Vikings" actually aren't people. Being a viking is more like a "job". If you go into a "viking" village and ask the blacksmith if he's a viking he would say: "No. Look at my hammer and anvil. I'm obiously a blacksmith." 

Oh and if you wanna know what symbols you can use in the game for flags and stuff, here are some things you could google (if you aren't already familiar with. Sorry if it sounds like I think you knew nothing. I simply don't KNOW what you know and just wanna be a little support for you^^)

Of course: Mjollnir (The Hammer of Thor)

Triskell (or also called Triskellion)

Odin's Knot

Norse Compass

Sleipnir (Odin's 8-legged Horse)

Those are some of the symbols actually used by the pagans.

At the end I shall say: I'm very curious about how the game will develop and I HOPE you will reach the goals and can work on it full time some day, because this may turn out to be the type of game I always wanted to see XD

Mighty Legate, thanks for the comment with a lot of information, I've seen the flags, you have suggested and already got some ideas. Also the topic about Vikings is a bit complicated as you mentioned, everyone has different opinions, so we will keep researching. Any other useful information you want to share is very welcome, especially about their day-life and what type of quests could be good to be implemented in the game.

Also the type of clothes they were wearing and their behaviour in general.

Mighty Legate, thanks for the comment with a lot of information, I've seen the flags, you have suggested and already got some ideas. Also the topic about Vikings is a bit complicated as you mentioned, everyone has different opinions, so we will keep researching. Any other useful information you want to share is very welcome, especially about their day-life and what type of quests could be good to be implemented in the game.

Glad to help :)

Well I can tell you some things right now:

Their daily life would be... well KIND of as you would see it in Skyrim... For example in riverwood or something. Woodworkers, Blacksmiths, Shopowners.

You started your game already with a believable quest. You're the son of a blacksmith and deliver weapons for him. Well that's the kind of quest that would be very common in a historical accurate scandinavian game.

You would start as a commoner, making little money with this kind of stuff and eventually earn enough money to buy a simple axe that will allow you to be a woodcutter and also to fight.

In that time period swords were for nobles. They were far too expensive for commoners. A farily equipped soldier would be wearing something like this:

A tunic, wool trousers, leather shoes, a seaxe (a kind of nordic dagger/shortsword) and then a spear or an axe (for both are weapons which are relatively easy to craft and use less expensive materiel... Mostly wood and just a little iron or steel).

I've seen documentaries that say that the scandinavian tribes were actually the cleanest people in their time period. They actually put more effort into being clean than many might think. 

When they traveled they always had stuff with them like razor knives, combs for hair and beard, stuff like that.

I've got a youtube link for you here that explains it pretty well:

Anyone could tell me where are those chests? I was walking around trees and i cannot find them.

We are working on a map right now, but it will be available next month, so you can just see this picture instead - http://i.imgur.com/DtcEiwX.png

Their daily life would be... well KIND of as you would see it in Skyrim... For example in riverwood or something. Woodworkers, Blacksmiths, Shopowners.

You started your game already with a believable quest. You're the son of a blacksmith and deliver weapons for him. Well that's the kind of quest that would be very common in a historical accurate scandinavian game.

You would start as a commoner, making little money with this kind of stuff and eventually earn enough money to buy a simple axe that will allow you to be a woodcutter and also to fight.

In that time period swords were for nobles. They were far too expensive for commoners. A farily equipped soldier would be wearing something like this:

A tunic, wool trousers, leather shoes, a seaxe (a kind of nordic dagger/shortsword) and then a spear or an axe (for both are weapons which are relatively easy to craft and use less expensive materiel... Mostly wood and just a little iron or steel).

I've seen documentaries that say that the scandinavian tribes were actually the cleanest people in their time period. They actually put more effort into being clean than many might think. 

When they traveled they always had stuff with them like razor knives, combs for hair and beard, stuff like that.

Thanks, Im watching that video right now, very informative, Ive also been watching other stuff about Vikings. Any idea what kind of wild animals were used for hunting back then? Wolves, deers etc?

I was kind of hoping you'd play as the Viking's Daughter but if it's not to be...

Look at the TV show Vikings... this should be an idea on how to do it. Women did raid, though not as much as men on the show.

The TV show vikings actually had really bad costume design for the most part (in terms of historical accuracy I mean.)

Anyone could tell me where are those chests? I was walking around trees and i cannot find them.

We are working on a map right now, but it will be available next month, so you can just see this picture instead - http://i.imgur.com/DtcEiwX.png

Thanks, Im watching that video right now, very informative, Ive also been watching other stuff about Vikings. Any idea what kind of wild animals were used for hunting back then? Wolves, deers etc?

Um yeah pretty much what you said. Deer, Elks (depending on where in scandinavia your game is taking place... were there elks in denmark? I'm actually not sure :D), foxes or polar foxes, boars. Of course the weapon they used for hunting did change according to the animal they went for. For a boar you might want something heavier and more devastating than a bow and some arrows. This is actually speculation from me now, but I would think to hunt a boar you would use javelins or other heavy throwing weapons. A hunter told me he once shot a boar in the head with a 357. Magnum... It didn't fall over. It came running towards him... The FIFTH headshot actually stopped it... STOPPED, not KILLED. Not at once at least. It was laying there and then dying.

So I might think in medieval times you would really use weapons that have more impact force than a bow.

I'm really glad you've been getting such great feedback from Mighty Legate, because like him I'd love to see a game that involves sex but isn't just a slutified generic fantasy setting... I am so on-board with the idea of a Viking / Medieval Scandinavian theme and there's so much in that culture to work with... Pre-christian Scandinavians used sex as entertainment, the sagas are full of euphemistic references. They were fond of raunchy and explicit songs (of which we only have accounts, not the actual songs themselves unfortunately). They had Thralls (slaves with legal rights and limited terms of service) and it seems like those thralls were used both communally and privately for sex, even with wives present, and that wasn't considered adultery. Sex could also play a big part in death or funerary rituals too, at least among the Volga Rus, and likely that was a tradition that came from Scandinavia.

There are a couple of things that Mighty Legate hasn't addressed which definitely keep me from accepting this as Viking setting at the moment... The biggest one is the architecture. I'm going to attach a few pics that are representative of 10th and 11th Century Scandinavian architecture so you can see the problem. The basic idea though should be No Windows. The region is bitterly cold, with long winters, and it wasn't until much later, historically, that glass windows started to be used in Scandinavian houses. In fact Christian churches probably got leaded windows first, so that immediately puts you in the wrong era from the one I'd like to see.
Even stone wasn't all that common, because it's a material that retains the cold... So you're looking more for heavy timber frames, split timber or wattle & daub walls, and then thatched or sod-covered roofs. And with all that flammable material there'd likely be only one protected fire area, maybe stone-lined, in the center of the space.

The second thing I wanted to point out is that Scandinavian culture was all about the sea. They were exceptional farmers and traders and craftsmen, but all of those people and resources moved across water, almost never across land... In the modern age I think most of us think of forests as benign places, national parks and beautiful recreation areas, whereas we'd think of the open sea as dark and foreboding and pretty bloody scary... Flip that the opposite way around for the Vikings. The sea was their safe-space, a very well understood and deeply respected environment that made almost everything in their culture possible. In the sagas it's the forests which are dark, frightening, mountainous and packed full of terrifying (and sometimes sexualised) mythological creatures... So you need boats. Everyone living there needs boats... If you're looking for examples in other games, Skellige in The Witcher 3 is probably the very best one I know of.

post-40449-0-49171100-1499514025_thumb.jpg

post-40449-0-60142700-1499514029_thumb.jpg

post-40449-0-16132700-1499514034_thumb.jpg

post-40449-0-22427900-1499514038_thumb.jpg

post-40449-0-35676600-1499514043_thumb.jpg

I'm really glad you've been getting such great feedback from Mighty Legate, because like him I'd love to see a game that involves sex but isn't just a slutified generic fantasy setting... I am so on-board with the idea of a Viking / Medieval Scandinavian theme and there's so much in that culture to work with... Pre-christian Scandinavians used sex as entertainment, the sagas are full of euphemistic references. They were fond of raunchy and explicit songs (of which we only have accounts, not the actual songs themselves unfortunately). They had Thralls (slaves with legal rights and limited terms of service) and it seems like those thralls were used both communally and privately for sex, even with wives present, and that wasn't considered adultery. Sex could also play a big part in death or funerary rituals too, at least among the Volga Rus, and likely that was a tradition that came from Scandinavia.

There are a couple of things that Mighty Legate hasn't addressed which definitely keep me from accepting this as Viking setting at the moment... The biggest one is the architecture. I'm going to attach a few pics that are representative of 10th and 11th Century Scandinavian architecture so you can see the problem. The basic idea though should be No Windows. The region is bitterly cold, with long winters, and it wasn't until much later, historically, that glass windows started to be used in Scandinavian houses. In fact Christian churches probably got leaded windows first, so that immediately puts you in the wrong era from the one I'd like to see.

Even stone wasn't all that common, because it's a material that retains the cold... So you're looking more for heavy timber frames, split timber or wattle & daub walls, and then thatched or sod-covered roofs. And with all that flammable material there'd likely be only one protected fire area, maybe stone-lined, in the center of the space.

The second thing I wanted to point out is that Scandinavian culture was all about the sea. They were exceptional farmers and traders and craftsmen, but all of those people and resources moved across water, almost never across land... In the modern age I think most of us think of forests as benign places, national parks and beautiful recreation areas, whereas we'd think of the open sea as dark and foreboding and pretty bloody scary... Flip that the opposite way around for the Vikings. The sea was their safe-space, a very well understood and deeply respected environment that made almost everything in their culture possible. In the sagas it's the forests which are dark, frightening, mountainous and packed full of terrifying (and sometimes sexualised) mythological creatures... So you need boats. Everyone living there needs boats... If you're looking for examples in other games, Skellige in The Witcher 3 is probably the very best one I know of.

Good point. I Really didn't think about architecture at all so far. Also good that you mentioned Thralls. I totally forgot that, too XD

Also something about behavior. The scandinavian were (and I'm pretty sure they still are in the modern world) more direct people. If someone insulted you in scandinavia you didn't just let it happen end then spread shit about him behind his back. You defended yourself or your loved ones right away face to face. Be it by beating that insulters face right away or challanging him to a "holmgang". A holmgang is a duel. It could be lethal or not lethal. Depending on what both sides agreed on.

Also what I would love to see in the game: Actually using titles they used back then. For example a "count" would be a "Jarl". Not sure if you could really call a Jarl a count though. A Jarl ruled over certain landscapes and villages or a town. But a Jarl actually didn't sit on his ass all day as they do in Skyrim... When there was war they lead their troops. 

The social ranks would look a little something like this:

Konungr (The King, but also still a Jarl)

Jarl (A local Lord)

Skald (An actual social class, sort of a weird combination of Bard, Historian and Celebrity)

Gothi (A village Headman / Priest / Magistrate / Mayor)

Karls (The free men)

Freedman (No actual word for this that I know of. They're technically Karls, but former Thralls would stay a kind of underclass... Their offspring would be true Karls though)

Thralls (The indentured class)

There weren't separate titles for women, they were identified as wives, mothers or daughters of a title-holder.

[edit]

Just to expand on the female titles thing, in case it's relevant to how you want to write your characters: Scandinavian society was certainly more egalitarian than other European societies around it, but it was still entirely patriarchal... So yes Women could fight, booze, and speak in public forums with their menfolk, but they were still an extension of the Man, not independent. The glory or shame of the wife -was- the glory or shame of the husband. The glory or shame of the daughter -was- the glory or shame of her father... Women had the power to initiate a divorce, but the expectation was that they'd then hitch themselves to a better Man, not fly solo. And a girl wanting to escape her father, or her father's shame would do so by finding someone to marry.

That's also why adultery can still be a big taboo even though fucking thralls isn't necessarily. The thralls aren't an extension, they're much more of a possession.

The social ranks would look a little something like this:

Konungr (The King, but also still a Jarl)

Jarl (A local Lord)

Skald (An actual social class, sort of a weird combination of Bard, Historian and Celebrity)

Gothi (A village Headman / Priest / Magistrate / Mayor)

Karls (The free men)

Freedman (No actual word for this that I know of. They're technically Karls, but former Thralls would stay a kind of underclass... Their offspring would be true Karls though)

Thralls (The indentured class)

There weren't separate titles for women, they were identified as wives, mothers or daughters of a title-holder.

[edit]

Just to expand on the female titles thing, in case it's relevant to how you want to write your characters: Scandinavian society was certainly more egalitarian than other European societies around it, but it was still entirely patriarchal... So yes Women could fight, booze, and speak in public forums with their menfolk, but they were still an extension of the Man, not independent. The glory or shame of the wife -was- the glory or shame of the husband. The glory or shame of the daughter -was- the glory or shame of her father... Women had the power to initiate a divorce, but the expectation was that they'd then hitch themselves to a better Man, not fly solo. And a girl wanting to escape her father, or her father's shame would do so by finding someone to marry.

That's also why adultery can still be a big taboo even though fucking thralls isn't necessarily. The thralls aren't an extension, they're much more of a possession.

Don't forget women were often diplomats. They've been sent to other countries to build a foundation for trading and alliances.