Better body for sims 3

I’m using a modified mesh with a different shape and extra polygons on the butt and legs and for the boobs is a combination of several sliders, sadly is not enough and the bigger you go the more like torpedoes will look.

​Also camera angles help too :P

i'm not sure whether to get those additional sliders, especially when they requires even more additional mods to download...

the sim 3's mod installation is so confusing & lengthy..

not only that, i have some mods installed but with some problems too:

1) the sims' skin do not appear from what i downloaded

2) the penis mod doesn't get up when "Woohoo"

3) polygonal "balloons" when using default clothes

4) nipples to not change nor do they appear when using the nude mod

just where did i go wrong? did i missed out anything to get it to work?

post-1154215-0-14272500-1499078391_thumb.png

post-1154215-0-34437800-1499085977_thumb.png

post-1154215-0-59852600-1499086052_thumb.png

post-1154215-0-47565800-1499086144_thumb.png

1.most sims,if not all you can find on the net,use not the standard skin.you need to find and DL the Skin,what the modder mentioned.

2.Which Penis Mod,do you use? Some doesn´t get hard,because they are an accescoire.Try Cmar Penis with the Script and skinmap v.2

to 3& 4 i can´t help you.

1) as Otti said besides the sim you have to download the skin, sliders and extra CC the creator specifically used on his/her sim and most of the time it won look like the preview pictures…

2) I only use three files related to Cmar’s penis: the mesh, the script and one that says “sliders hidden”, I downloaded them eons ago on sexysims.info and seems to work with OKW/Passion, although I just use these mod to test animations with my clothes and not for everyday simming

3) It seems Gecko’s body conflicts with Cmar’s and/or the nipple slider, my clothes are based on Cmar’s so it could conflict too but I have to confess I don’t know the details I just saw it mentioned a couple of times. The solution might be select one or the other

4) Related to 3 (also for the record none of my stuff works with the nipple slider)

Yes this game can be a nightmare to mod be patient, read some of the guides on nraas to get acclimated with how the game works you can also find guides on this forums.

Archived