[Request] RS Children-based snow elf kids

I know the snow elves are essentially extinct and all, but screw lore. I want some snow elf kids with my waifu.

I would be fine creating a vanilla-based child, but RS Children kids are a little more involved to create and I've been out of the modding scene for roughly four years. I barely remember how to use all the tools, CK included, and quite honestly I'm not really that interested in relearning them.

After finding the Aymar and Friends elven children mod, I started thinking of cloning the altmer or bosmer kids and changing the skin and hair colour to make them more snow elfy, but I'm so out of practice with the CK I'm worried I'll seriously fuck it up. If I can just do that, simple and easy, then please tell me so and I'll consider this thread closed.

Otherwise, I was wondering if someone with a little more experience with the whole process would be willing to make a couple of snow elf kids in the style of RS Children, two boys and two girls, and stick them in the Forgotten Vale or in Winterhold or something. No need to even give them special hair or special textures or anything, they only need to be passably falmer.

Archived