Hello I just started trying out mods for fallout 4 after I played for about 2 weeks. I’ve been using nmm for modding but I don’t know how install this mod and I’m afraid to try to install it, can you post a video about how to install this and the control panel too to activate this mod?

So, throughout my playthrough I've been pursuing Hancock and stuff. This mod helps boost his affinity which I greatly appreciate (also because this mod is fairly enjoyable even with m/m pairings) but my biggest concern right now is, I'm unsure of whether or not it's this mod or if it's Sex 'Em Up that's causing it, but something is causing Hancock to no longer actually speak his lines. The text is there, but his voice is completely gone and I can't seem to get it back. I have to load to a previous save before his voice bugged out in order to fix it.

Is there any actual fix to this or do I just play with RNG here?

Hey there, I have a quick question, is there any way (or plans to make a way in the future) to have Crazy's Dog and Threesome animations without also having his normal gun/rug animations as well? There is no option for this when setting everything up for the first time in game, the prompt's options are either: Leito's; Leito's+Crazy's and finally Leito's+Crazy's+Crazy's new ones; as you well know and I'm fairly sure choosing the third option without having everything would either result in some crash or just nothing happening for the duration of the scene on account on the missing animation every now and again when one of Crazy's is picked. I assume the latter to be more likely as when I triggered the "masturbation" using the Select Actor Pistol (from Mindless Sex) nothing happened (except for being stuck for 30 or so seconds and the sounds triggering ofc).
P.S: I don't have anything against Crazy or his animations, I just find them a bit, idk ,static, compared to Leito's, just personal preference I suppose, I do however appreciate the work he's done, even if I'm not actively using it atm. Just wanted to put this out here for good measure.

hi i dont know if this is the right place for this but I just want  to ask  if  there is a way to make npc's redress after a sex scene, i noticed they put armor back on  but it seems not clothing. i have raiders running around with shin guards ,arm guards and chest guards and cocks out and boobs on display. thanks

On 1/12/2018 at 4:44 AM, McAztec said:

Hey there, I have a quick question, is there any way (or plans to make a way in the future) to have Crazy's Dog and Threesome animations without also having his normal gun/rug animations as well? There is no option for this when setting everything up for the first time in game, the prompt's options are either: Leito's; Leito's+Crazy's and finally Leito's+Crazy's+Crazy's new ones; as you well know and I'm fairly sure choosing the third option without having everything would either result in some crash or just nothing happening for the duration of the scene on account on the missing animation every now and again when one of Crazy's is picked. I assume the latter to be more likely as when I triggered the "masturbation" using the Select Actor Pistol (from Mindless Sex) nothing happened (except for being stuck for 30 or so seconds and the sounds triggering ofc).
P.S: I don't have anything against Crazy or his animations, I just find them a bit, idk ,static, compared to Leito's, just personal preference I suppose, I do however appreciate the work he's done, even if I'm not actively using it atm. Just wanted to put this out here for good measure.

An animation loader is supposed to be part of 1.0 (When and if that ever actually comes out) 

In the meantime, there is a way if you are a little technical. You can simply find out which of Crazy's animations are the ones you want, then replace the rest with renamed copies of Leito's... sure you'll have 2 instances of the Leito animations to go through in the hotkey selector but that seems a small price to pay. I know this works cuz I did it to get rid of the aggressive animations  back before Vinfamy added the ability to (it bugged me that they showed up with no ropes present)

4 hours ago, Boozinforabruzin said:

How do you use this, what is it about you sex mod authors and not explaining shit?!!!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

4- Play is a framework. Not animations. You need to download animations such as Leito or Crazy's Which you can find here.
They will give you a gun which you can shoot at people to trigger sex scenes.
if you want something more immersive to trigger sex I reccomend https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4698-rse-reproductive-system-effects/

I have all the required mods stated under requirements, but when I start game, it says ..

Unsupported runtime version v1.10.20.0 ( expected v1.10.50.0) Mod Configuration Menu will be disabled. 

Animations with the animation guns work. but all of the other options ( family planning, vanilla fudge, ect. ) don't work. Any advice is appreciated 

1 hour ago, Lestat_1984 said:

I have all the required mods stated under requirements, but when I start game, it says ..

Unsupported runtime version v1.10.20.0 ( expected v1.10.50.0) Mod Configuration Menu will be disabled. 

Animations with the animation guns work. but all of the other options ( family planning, vanilla fudge, ect. ) don't work. Any advice is appreciated 

You need to update Fallout 4. You're several versions behind.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:14 AM, Tentacus said:

An animation loader is supposed to be part of 1.0 (When and if that ever actually comes out) 

In the meantime, there is a way if you are a little technical. You can simply find out which of Crazy's animations are the ones you want, then replace the rest with renamed copies of Leito's... sure you'll have 2 instances of the Leito animations to go through in the hotkey selector but that seems a small price to pay. I know this works cuz I did it to get rid of the aggressive animations  back before Vinfamy added the ability to (it bugged me that they showed up with no ropes present)

Well I only want the 2 in his special pack, the ones in his rug/gun nope, so I guess I'll replace all of those then. Good idea, thx a lot.

Edit: But wait, what am I looking for exactly? What's the standard extension of those files, and where should I look for them? Just in the .zip or in the .esp itself? I have literally no experience at all with FO4's animations so please excuse my lack of knowledge on the matter.

Edit2: It seems that the animations work with the "Select Sex Actor Pistol" from Vinfamy's Mindless Sex mod. I'm not sure what I selected during load (it was a while ago) but I'm pretty sure it was just Leito's not all 3 of them, yet using the pistol on dogmeat does work (well aside from the fact that I have no mod to add him a penis, but I'll download that too, I know there's one already). So yeah, apparently I won't have to go replacing files, but thx for your help anyways. 

On 1/23/2018 at 4:08 AM, McAztec said:

Well I only want the 2 in his special pack, the ones in his rug/gun nope, so I guess I'll replace all of those then. Good idea, thx a lot.

Edit: But wait, what am I looking for exactly? What's the standard extension of those files, and where should I look for them? Just in the .zip or in the .esp itself? I have literally no experience at all with FO4's animations so please excuse my lack of knowledge on the matter.

Edit2: It seems that the animations work with the "Select Sex Actor Pistol" from Vinfamy's Mindless Sex mod. I'm not sure what I selected during load (it was a while ago) but I'm pretty sure it was just Leito's not all 3 of them, yet using the pistol on dogmeat does work (well aside from the fact that I have no mod to add him a penis, but I'll download that too, I know there's one already). So yeah, apparently I won't have to go replacing files, but thx for your help anyways. 

Yes that could work, but the FP install tells you to delete Leito's ESP cuz it might cause sound conflicts with Fourplay.... But I also feel like I read somewhere that the latest version of Leito's plugin might not have that problem. (Something to look into I guess) Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Yes that could work, but the FP install tells you to delete Leito's ESP cuz it might cause sound conflicts with Fourplay.... But I also feel like I read somewhere that the latest version of Leito's plugin might not have that problem. (Something to look into I guess) Good luck.

It does say so indeed, but I wanted to have leito's guns available so as soon as the control menu was available I turned the volume on that to 0 so I'd leave leito's to it. Afterwards indeed it is possible that Leito removed his sounds and let FP handle it and I might've reset the volume and all but I'm not sure because I don't quite remember actually, but I can tell for sure that I've got Leito's installed and enabled atm.

32 minutes ago, McAztec said:

It does say so indeed, but I wanted to have leito's guns available so as soon as the control menu was available I turned the volume on that to 0 so I'd leave leito's to it. Afterwards indeed it is possible that Leito removed his sounds and let FP handle it and I might've reset the volume and all but I'm not sure because I don't quite remember actually, but I can tell for sure that I've got Leito's installed and enabled atm.

To change the sound for the animations you will have to reinstall leito's animations and on the install options there is an option to choose fourplay sounds or leito's sound. :smile:

yo seeming to have a very specific issue with animations; my player character (female) doesn't start an animation while using a bed with mindless but will without the bed. i tried without the community patch and all the animations played fine any suggestions as to what is wrong? 

Edit:

managed to get the animations to play by cycling through them with num 0 without a bed and then using a bed again, hasn't re-occured.

Hi,

Any tips for getting the the free cam to work?

I have a fresh install of Fo4 1.10.64 with the standard ini tweaks invaldate archive, enable logging, etc:

f4se_0_06_05

Mod Configuration Menu 1.23

Looks Menu v1-6-5

four_play_0_0_8_2

FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral.

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.2

Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version without the esp or other scripts)

Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3

CBBE v2.5.2

Dongs of Fallout 1.5

Sex em Up 2.03

Vinfamy_CP__1_4

Fresh game start with no other saves.

Looks Menu shows in the advanced settings when creating my character.

MCM shows in the main menu and it lists Sex em Up.

Vinfamy_CP works and shows everything that it should.

FP_Patch__2_6_1 Numpad 7 shows the the menu and all that should be enabled in Animations section is enabled

First init of sex asked what animations to use.

Actors strip, sex starts, sounds play,  but the Free Cam just does not work.
WASD doesn't move the cam.

Thought it may have been I use the arrow keys for movement..

I reverted my keys to WASD, still no free cam.

Checking the papyrus logs, doesn't seem to reveal anything out of the norm.

Edit:

It's not anything I've done wrong....

four_play:Main calls Get/SetFlyCam functions...

Those functions are declared in the f4se plugin LL_fourPlay_1_10_26.dll.

So I gather the plugings need to be updated to work in newer versions of f4se.

What a waste of time that adventure was....

Edit: never realized there was a separate dl for the updated plugin resource, didn't see any links pointing to it while following the guides.

Hopefully jaam will update the f4se plugin in the near future