Black Faces and Freezing in Places

fabis21

Hello you lovely lewd lot.

I seem to be having some trouble with my New Vegas installation, and would like to get an opinion.

After I installed JSawyer Ultimate Edition, FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting, and an ENB preset called Western ENB, my game has some unwanted behaviours, including character models going black, my game freezing until I close it through a task manager, and sounds going missing. I would normally just consider removing these three mods, however I find them to be irreplaceable at best, and would like to do anything in my power to keep them.

Below I have attached the file containing my load order, the list of mods managed by Mod Organizer, and the file containing contents of my bashed patch.

Any help would greatly appreciated.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

Bashed Patch, 0.txt

do you have the 4gb patch? most likely a memory problem

I do not, but it seems like there might be trouble trying to run it alongside NVSE? I don't know where I heard that from, but I will try to use the 4GB patch anyway and see where that leads me. Will report back afterwards.

Archived