Any info on this one? Looks like it is  a skimpification of an old vindictus armor...

104903.jpg

Just an fyi, that body he uses and the outfit is a custom edit. He built that body through 3ds Max, you're not going to find that body anywhere. It's his own custom body that doesnt exist anywhere and is based off of UUNP but at this point is changed so much it's basically his own custom body that he made from scratch in a 3d program.

Any info on this one? Looks like it is  a skimpification of an old vindictus armor...

104903.jpg

Just an fyi, that body he uses and the outfit is a custom edit. He built that body through 3ds Max, you're not going to find that body anywhere. It's his own custom body that doesnt exist anywhere and is based off of UUNP but at this point is changed so much it's basically his own custom body that he made from scratch in a 3d program.

Was thinking about that... I've seen similar shots around but no armor. Thanks for the heads up.

104903.jpg

Am I right in assuming the face preset is private as well?  Body I could do without, it's close enough to LordKoz's CBBE Wench body that I could closely repro that, but that face is gorgeous, would love to be able to put that on a PC or follower...

104903.jpg

Am I right in assuming the face preset is private as well?  Body I could do without, it's close enough to LordKoz's CBBE Wench body that I could closely repro that, but that face is gorgeous, would love to be able to put that on a PC or follower...

the body is uunp used as base and he totally overhauled in 3ds max. so i still suggest you try to reproduce it in UUNP instead. the face is also 100% custom made. This aint bodyslide/ECE/Racemenu caliber stuff you're looking at here, this is 3d program level stuff.

Archived